PDA

View Full Version : Expressing One Freely

Apox
29-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Now, I spent the last few weeks as a staff member of Habbox, and I must say it was different. Seeing people squabble people other peoples back is quiet amusing.

Though tonight, as a surprise, I found myself kicked off the staff team :p It was a lovely occasion were I was "fired" because I expressed myself freely about what i thought about Habbox. And that is the following, so all you people can either realise its the truth, or come back with some pathetic retorts.

The first thing is that the staffing team is a very kind and sort of responsible team, and most of them very nice people. But there are those who believe they are the world’s gift to web design ect when they are clearly not. There’s some talent, but its going to waste.

Secondly, the reason why Habbox is in the official site of HabboHotel. Over one hundred staff. Need I say more? Like alot of the hotel, this site is becoming a pathetic excuse of a popularity contest. Where are the good old sites like Habboom and Habbonews?

I'm sure alot of kids will now reply to this post with very pathetic are childish retorts and I look forward to reading them. I’m not here to complain that I’ve been fired, to be honest I don’t really care, it’s the fact that I was fired for expressing my views.

Till then though, I bid you all adue, I hope you've all realised something now.

Apox
Http://www.muckmonkey.co.uk

Concentric
29-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Secondly, the reason why Habbox is in the official site of HabboHotel. Over one hundred staff. Need I say more? Like alot of the hotel, this site is becoming a pathetic excuse of a popularity contest. Where are the good old sites like Habboom and Habbonews?
Have you got any examples of where habbox is a popularity contest?

Arcanum
30-12-2004, 05:56 AM
Now, I spent the last few weeks as a staff member of Habbox, and I must say it was different. Seeing people squabble people other peoples back is quiet amusing.

Though tonight, as a surprise, I found myself kicked off the staff team It was a lovely occasion were I was "fired" because I expressed myself freely about what i thought about Habbox. And that is the following, so all you people can either realise its the truth, or come back with some pathetic retorts.

The first thing is that the staffing team is a very kind and sort of responsible team, and most of them very nice people. But there are those who believe they are the world’s gift to web design ect when they are clearly not. There’s some talent, but its going to waste.

I'm sure alot of kids will now reply to this post with very pathetic are childish retorts and I look forward to reading them. I’m not here to complain that I’ve been fired, to be honest I don’t really care, it’s the fact that I was fired for expressing my views.

Till then though, I bid you all adue, I hope you've all realised something now.

Quite on the contrary, Apox, I believe there are some very intelligent members amongst this forum, and for you to assume assumptions you have no evidence of, is pathetic. You say you look forward to reading childish responses, though it is you who has made the childish thread. I assure you you would not have been fired for no apparent reason, and I'm sure everyone would agree. You yourself said that Habbox is an official website, thus Habbox is obligated to make sure it is suitable for all ages. Your views may not be considered inappropriate from your point of view, but less older people might not agree. What I'm trying to say, is that you have to be careful of what you post on Habbox, whether it is a comment or article. The privelege of being an official website also comes with great responsibilites which Habbox must fulfill if they are to remain official.

8Freak8
30-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Them fansites did used to be good, but it seems like no fansites are like that anymore. Most news on any site is copied straight off the Habbo homepage, its not just Habbox.

About getting sacked, you pretty much knew it was coming anyway. You wern't sacked for expressing yourself freely, because someone else replied agreeing with you after, but you could of made it sound so much less offensive.

I think the only thing that Habbox needs atm is more and better events (which I think is happening soon... not sure though), and news reporters who report on things that people dont know about.

Having 100+ staff obviously does make us more popular, but compared to other fansites Habbox is one of the best in my opinion.

Butcher11
31-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Well why does it matter if we are the most popular, as long as people ejoy the site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!