PDA

View Full Version : Urm.. Hi I aint new but anyway..

Allan
11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi!

Urm yea, I'm an old member but i got banned cause Habbox are stupid and never seen why I was breaking the rules, The member i got banned for only got a perm ban even though he started the biggest amount of controvasy I've ever seen on a forum? Yah he admitted **** and all he got was a stupid perm ban? it should of been a reporting to the police AND an IP ban. bviously Habbox are seriously stupid or are little brown noses.. or both? Anyway. . .

Hi!

Post edited, please dont avoid the filter - Dave,,

Proof!
11-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Hi, and I dont think Habbox could have done too much work you know.What's done is done :)

Allan
11-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi, and I dont think Habbox could have done too much work you know.What's done is done :)

Could of done too much?
they could of without any effort?
All it takes is 1 of their many administrators to IP ban the person who made such a disgusting revealation.

Proof!
11-04-2006, 03:48 PM
I think this thread should be closed, it will grow in to an argument :)

Allan
11-04-2006, 03:49 PM
An arguement?
Close it?

Awww... close it for the safety geek pl0x someone?
You don't need to post then and it'll be sorted.

Proof!
11-04-2006, 04:37 PM
An arguement?
Close it?

Awww... close it for the safety geek pl0x someone?
You don't need to post then and it'll be sorted.

All I can say is :eusa_clap for such a rubbish insult :blue_doub Nothing wrong with being a safety guy anyway.Tel that to half of Habbox and other Fansites.

James!
11-04-2006, 04:49 PM
What was your old name?

Allan
11-04-2006, 04:57 PM
fullyinsane

It got banned cause at around 7am yesterday Ecko made a thread in 'Discuss anything' forum, He made a topic called "ever raped someone!?" Or something.
I was raged cause how sick can you be and i lost my temper and continuously swore, even though i've NEVER swore on the forum before and then I got a perm ban, i did it cause it was extremely sick and about 10 other people starting swearing and hating on mike after me but i was the only one to get a ban even though i don't mind cause it was extremely sick. He should of at least got a IP ban nevermind reported to the police, what does this stupid forum do? perm ban him So yea there's a giant kick in the balls.

`m_>
13-04-2006, 03:40 AM
fullyinsane

It got banned cause at around 7am yesterday Ecko made a thread in 'Discuss anything' forum, He made a topic called "ever raped someone!?" Or something.
I was raged cause how sick can you be and i lost my temper and continuously swore, even though i've NEVER swore on the forum before and then I got a perm ban, i did it cause it was extremely sick and about 10 other people starting swearing and hating on mike after me but i was the only one to get a ban even though i don't mind cause it was extremely sick. He should of at least got a IP ban nevermind reported to the police, what does this stupid forum do? perm ban him So yea there's a giant kick in the balls.

Hi Allan I ***** your mum in the back of the garden she was bending over to do the washing ;)

Post edit please don't avoid the filter - Dave,,

Craig
13-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Gosh your fullyinsane. I thought you weren't too bad till I saw you start posting in the discuss anything section.

Always
13-04-2006, 08:25 AM
I think Ecko got keylogged and hacked and lost all his thrones on Habbo Hotel as well

MattUH
13-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Bloody hell child, GROW UP!

Proof!
13-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Ye! god :p Lol Anyway I think this thread should be closed.Gone out of hand.

Always
13-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Bloody hell child, GROW UP!

Who-Me?:s

Mentor
14-04-2006, 12:46 AM
fullyinsane

You never swore on the forum before? Wow, now i deffinalt belive everything you say...

C'mon let's see your ****e attempt at a guide!?!?

You pervy little *******?

Plus, you realy do need to seek anger mangament, and i dont understand why your so insecure in your sexualty, if your gay your gay, there aint much you can do about it, you should probaly accept it rather than just call everyone else gay and over use it as an insult in an attempt to cover up your own insecurtys, as it realy does stronly point out to anyone with half an iq point to spare somthing about you "/

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 01:25 AM
LMAO

fullyinsane
you're some loser who scammed me for credits once :']

Allan
14-04-2006, 01:29 AM
LMAO

fullyinsane
you're some loser who scammed me for credits once :']

LOL @ YOU
you and your 'cousin'.. logan skemmed me 13 creds.
If you two asked me for the the things free.. you would of got them.
Also.. I've never skemmed.

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 01:31 AM
LOL @ YOU
you and your 'cousin'.. logan skemmed me 13 creds.
If you two asked me for the the things free.. you would of got them.
Also.. I've never skemmed.

who the hell is logan?
Lmao

and you did.
You kicked me out your room after I gave you credit codes rofl.

Allan
14-04-2006, 01:32 AM
who the hell is logan?
Lmao

and you did.
You kicked me out your room after I gave you credit codes rofl.

I was the one who bought YOU the credit codes.
Your sad and shallow and please go out and drown yourself in a river
or get knocked down.. etc.

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 01:36 AM
I was the one who bought YOU the credit codes.
Your sad and shallow and please go out and drown yourself in a river
or get knocked down.. etc.

I've never bought credits off anyone lol.

I think you're confusing me with someone else you must have scammed :]

Allan
14-04-2006, 01:37 AM
I've never bought credits off anyone lol.

I think you're confusing me with someone else you must have scammed :]

If i ever skemmed..
i'd admit it.
Now shurrup **** off you stupid lying gothic ***.

mynameishelen!
14-04-2006, 01:39 AM
If i ever skemmed..
i'd admit it.
Now shurrup **** off you stupid lying gothic ***.

Yeah you can tell if someones gothic from how they type?
:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!