PDA

View Full Version : Reseller Hosts / Habbo Hosts

Lycan
11-04-2006, 04:34 PM
The Number of Reseller Hosts

and Habbo Hosts is Increasing

But are theese just 12 yr olds trying to get money

i woudn't trust a site that had habbo and hosting in the same sentence and acepted funri!

or a site thats a subdomain of an actual hosting company

It is Currently Ilegal to be a Managing director of a Company Under the Age Of 16

Closed by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to it being bumped.

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 05:43 PM
The Number of Reseller Hosts

and Habbo Hosts is Increasing

But are theese just 12 yr olds trying to get money

i woudn't trust a site that had habbo and hosting in the same sentence and acepted funri!

or a site thats a subdomain of an actual hosting company

It is Currently Ilegal to be a Managing director of a Company Under the Age Of 16

I'm 13 and I legally own a hosting company. I bought the domain using my real age, I bought the reseller using my real age and I set up a paypal account using my real age. And I sell hosting using my real age.

Lycan
11-04-2006, 05:45 PM
ok let me break this to you

You can buy a domain at any age
you can buy hosting at any age

Paypal is 18 Yr old - therefore your lying and using an ilegal paypal

and i therefore woudn't trust u .. your 13 and armed witha reseller

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 05:52 PM
ok let me break this to you

You can buy a domain at any age
you can buy hosting at any age

Paypal is 18 Yr old - therefore your lying and using an ilegal paypal

and i therefore woudn't trust u .. your 13 and armed witha reseller

For your information, I used my real age in paypal. And I'm 13 and earning money for myself. I'm planning on buying something good with my money. I've earnt 40 euro in the last few days. And I even host an offical fansite. The first habbo ca offical fansite. iHabb.com

Lycan
11-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Eligibility. In order to use the Service, you must register for a Personal, Premier, or Business account. Users may only hold one Personal account and either one Premier or one Business account. Our Services are only available to individuals or businesses that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors (under 18), persons who are suspended from our Service, or to persons who present an unacceptable level of credit risk. In order to receive credit card funded payments or use the Service to conduct business or in conjunction with a business, you must upgrade to or register for a Premier or Business account.Does that do it or shell i go into there terms and condtions a bit more

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM
[/list]Does that do it or shell i go into there terms and condtions a bit more

I dont use a creditcard.

Lycan
11-04-2006, 05:59 PM
our Service is not available to minors (under 18)

Ok, now read all of it and this bit especially

D3stroyer
11-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Well i don't see you having ago at Tim (NintendoNews) he has way more than just a paypal account at the age of 13.

Give the kid a chance if he scams then i wouldnt trust him atall but at the moment he hasn't.

Daza

Lycan
11-04-2006, 07:12 PM
it wasn't that.. it was that he pretended that he had signed up legally and all that rubbish

i still don't trust reseller

and doesn't tim have his own sever/

D3stroyer
11-04-2006, 07:17 PM
He used to have his own server i don't know if he does, it's danny that has his own server :P

Anyway about the age thing it is at night yeh well he should tell the truth i'll tell ya the truth i registered at paypal saying i was a different age I'm only 13 though.

half of paypal will consist of under-age users.

i Don't know btw who pmed you about that waushare thing pm me?

Daza

Tomm
11-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Lol paypal think I am 25 :D

D3stroyer
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
According to paypal i'm 90 "/

Daza

Lycan
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Paypal have Never asked me for my age and i therefore have not given it to them... but i'm part of a group of people ... and we do reach the Minimum requirment

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Lycos or what ever your name is. I'll tell you what I told evan (the gay owner of v-habbo). Stop being so stuck up. I'm earning money and thats not hurting anyone. And, I've helped people with their sites for free.

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm even paying people to manage accounts.

mat64 (Forum Moderator) - Don't double post, Edit your previous post.

Lycan
11-04-2006, 07:45 PM
well you've annoyed me...

your running an Ilegal Paypal Account

And worst of all you've double posted

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh god, please dont get the ira involved!

D3stroyer
11-04-2006, 08:07 PM
omgz do not upset lycan omg!

daza

Lycan
11-04-2006, 08:12 PM
lol - agh stupid little kids

please get back to the topic

DMB-Hosting
11-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Lol,
Im 16 and have PayPAl so i guess im commiting illegalality (madeup by me)

Lycan
11-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Do you have a Server or a Reseller?

Fiddle-Sticks
11-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Do you have a Server or a Reseller?

Reseller, dauh!

Lycan
11-04-2006, 09:46 PM
i was talking to the other host

... idiot

nick12
15-04-2006, 04:15 PM
*** are you havin a go at us you probs use paypal! your probaly 13or what ever! you use habbo and that just leave us alone mate

mat64 (Forum Moderator) - Don't be offensive to others.

Lycan
15-04-2006, 04:37 PM
i'm 16 - i don't use habbo, please grow up and not bump old threads.. stick to the topic and exspect another neg rep .

Always-Think
15-04-2006, 04:59 PM
ha well if you're 16 you can't use paypal, which hmmm is hmmm whats the word? illegal. ps: sorry to bump an old thread just had to say that. kkthnx.

Fiddle-Sticks
15-04-2006, 05:03 PM
HA! So, you were going on at me because I'm using paypal illegally. Your using it and your under 18! So keep your mouth shut! :eusa_danc

Lycan
15-04-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't have a paypal account - if you read carefully at no point do i say i have a Personal, Business, Or Trading Account with paypal Registered In my name, so 'Always-Think' , try thinking before posting.. , my 'account' is a shared account between a collective of senior members, and it is registered in the name of someone who is within the terms of service.. please don't try to be smart

Edit: Oh HabboHost... try reading this post.. and you to may someday be mature enough to understand it ;) , if you continue to post in that mannor habbohost or rep me with such messages which they get removed .. then i'll just report for continous harrasment

Always-Think
15-04-2006, 05:06 PM
oh sorry, but your sig - selling domain blah blah kinda says "omg i have paypal" some rep coming to you. kkthnx.

Lycan
15-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Edit:

Don't Worry, Some Members like to play around with words to make themselves look better ;)

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Im not sure if paypal asked for my age.

Sometimes i do hate people who own Resellers but most of them do a good dam job of what they are doing.

- Matt

Lycan
15-04-2006, 05:40 PM
and what do you think of Habbo Hosts ... ?

-::Mr.Dave::-
15-04-2006, 05:44 PM
habbo hosts are rubbish if i were to do reseller i would do

for 3.00 a month
500mb
20gb bandwith
10 emails
10 sql databases
5 subdomains and parked domains
cpanel 10x
fantastico
5 auto responders
and loads more included but i do not own a reseller

and im sure i would do quite well

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Habbo Host:-

Well i don't think they should do them. But if they want to its really up to them. If they do take furni for hosting well i dont think they should. Any Hosting site should take money not pixel things of a game.

- Matt

Lycan
15-04-2006, 05:47 PM
you can tell a reseller price plan from a server price plan,

servers plans are alot cheaper.. for example someone with a server might sell a 1 gb 10gb bandwidth for a pound a month

and a reseller may sell 200mb for the same price.. i think its to do with the resellers only having a limited amount of space and having to make a profit and from research i'm almost sure that hardly any resellers make a profit on the first month.

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 05:48 PM

servers plans are alot cheaper.. for example someone with a server might sell a 1 gb 10gb bandwidth for a pound a month

and a reseller may sell 200mb for the same price.. i think its to do with the resellers only having a limited amount of space and having to make a profit and from research i'm almost sure that hardly any resellers make a profit on the first month.

Yes that is true one of the ways i see if it is a server or a reseller.

Lycan
15-04-2006, 05:52 PM
also noticable on habbo and resellers is grammer and spelling mistakes. or broken links and the templates.. a server host usually gets unique design.. while resellers go to places like zymic for a widely used professional design.

something i've noticed recently is resellers reselling domains.. they for example charge 7 for a .com domain then take the money go to a site like namecheap and buy it ... don't give the buyer full control and make a profit

:baris:
15-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Erm, you can be a manageing director younger than 16.
If you be a part of 'Young Enterprise' which is sponsord by
HSBC and other companys... I dont think they doing it illegaly.

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Erm, you can be a manageing director younger than 16.
If you be a part of 'Young Enterprise' which is sponsord by
HSBC and other companys... I dont think they doing it illegaly.

Thats something else.

Its for like when you get older etc.

Lycan
15-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes i no about Young Enterprise , i was in it 2 yrs ago as the It Director. but that only holds for 1yr, (in most places) afterwards it has to close, but for a 'non' educational exsperience its 16

Fiddle-Sticks
16-04-2006, 10:25 PM

I earnt 5 times what I payed in the first week!

Fiddle-Sticks
16-04-2006, 10:29 PM
And I was paying 5.?? the first week. Until I had to upgrade. Now I'm payin like 15.99 and earnin about 60. So I might get a reseller.

KILL ME FOR DOUBIL POSTING!

Mr.Comedian
16-04-2006, 10:49 PM
lycan ur fansite is hosted by danny and danny is 13

Lycan
16-04-2006, 11:18 PM
i host dannys for free... hes a long time friend ;)

habbohost how can u get a reseller... U ARE A RESELLER

-::Mr.Dave::-
17-04-2006, 07:04 AM
also noticable on habbo and resellers is grammer and spelling mistakes. or broken links and the templates.. a server host usually gets unique design.. while resellers go to places like zymic for a widely used professional design.

something i've noticed recently is resellers reselling domains.. they for example charge 7 for a .com domain then take the money go to a site like namecheap and buy it ... don't give the buyer full control and make a profit

if i was going to have a hosting layout for a habbo hosting with good deals i would more than likely design it myself

[$]
17-04-2006, 07:37 AM
And I was paying 5.?? the first week. Until I had to upgrade. Now I'm payin like 15.99 and earnin about 60. So I might get a reseller.

KILL ME FOR DOUBIL POSTING!

makes me laugh.

xxMATTGxx
17-04-2006, 08:13 AM
If you mean Danny as the one who owns VitalHosting well so what if hes young hes got a server.

DaveM
14-04-2008, 02:31 PM

Lycan
14-04-2008, 02:31 PM

So yes to the obsession over me then?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!