PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer?

Cubeh
13-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone else on these forums collects Warhammer.
I used to collect Space Marines. But now I collect Vampire Counts. I love zombies. I'll post a pic of my favourite zombie I've done.
So, does anyone else collect or what.
P.S. I stuck that huge sword in myself ;).

TFM-radio
13-04-2006, 04:27 PM
I think space marines are better

DMB-Hosting
13-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Necrons xD

Wootzeh
13-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Warhammers for nerds :rolleyes:

Steven
13-04-2006, 04:35 PM
I used to, like 2 years ago...

Blood angles and Dark Elves.

Mentor
13-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Used to play, but got board of the game, athogh i do sometimes enjoy putting together custom figures/modles painteing etc "/
I have a space marain force, Orignal Necron Force (before the crapy new ones), Kroot, Dark Eldar, and Tou... quite alot "/

Charles
13-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Warhammers for nerds :rolleyes:
I have to agree on that.
Not that I dislike the whole game or anything, it's just that its too overpriced and I think the game is too complicated. :)

Infrontation
13-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Yes Indeed, warhammer is mainly for people that live inside there house painting models and sharing them with friends over the internet too look uber cool on the net, cause they haven't got any friends too go and play with outside.
:P

Mentor
13-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Yes Indeed, warhammer is mainly for people that live inside there house painting models and sharing them with friends over the internet too look uber cool on the net, cause they haven't got any friends too go and play with outside.
:P
Its also a highly tactical statergy game, of a type which has been around for over 6000 years, althogh slightly simplifed in some arias from the orignal game play rules which were less fixed and more versitale as to better simluate realistic battele senariaos, and were used primarly by tactitions "/.
Since you need about 7 or 8 people to play it calling the players lowners would be kinda stupid "/

Infrontation
13-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Its also a highly tactical statergy game, of a type which has been around for over 6000 years, althogh slightly simplifed in some arias from the orignal game play rules which were less fixed and more versitale as to better simluate realistic battele senariaos, and were used primarly by tactitions "/.
Since you need about 7 or 8 people to play it calling the players lowners would be kinda stupid "/
:P But half of the people don't even battle or any of that stuff.. The like 3 people in my class that do it only paint the figures and I am pretty sure many others are like that.

- Ah well warhammer smells in my opinion if you want too have some true fun go out and buy a Xbox 360 and The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion and then play your xbox 360 non stop until you complete the game fully and have done all the quests. Preferably take food and water as you won't be finished that game for about 100-150 hours of gameplay :P

DMB-Hosting
13-04-2006, 07:05 PM
I dont collect but liked the necrons also theyre overpriced becauseif they were cheap then every one would have massive armies

NekkLe
13-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Hehe, I usd to collect Orks and Chaos space marines, only painted and custom made them though, never played the game "/

emo...
26-04-2006, 03:32 PM
my bf tried to teachme, but i just lost interest. its boring.

Proof!
26-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I user to collect and play WarHammer but gradually lost interest and now im not interested at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!