PDA

View Full Version : DJ Jobs, Mod Jobs And More!!!!!!!!!!!

redtom
14-04-2006, 03:20 PM
hi I'm looking for staff at my new teen site

www.teen-tunes.com

we need:

Guide Writers -
Your job would be to write guide on anything from creating a web-site to Drugs advice

Forum Mods -
Your job will be to look after the forum move topic what are in the wrong places to the right place, help people who need help and to make sure people keep to the rules

Support Staff-
Your jobs is easy just to help member and offer support

DJs -
Well I think this is easy to under stand, all you need is a winamp (with shoutcast or sam instead of winamp) and music also if you donít want be a none stop music dj then you need a mic to talk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

to apply register on the forums and click jobs at the top next to arcade and requests (can you please say if what job you want in the main text area as the menu above is no sending right)

you can also apply by posting or pming

o and if you are applying to be a DJ then can you send a 60 sec clip of you djing, use ripaway or myfilehut to host the file thanks

and if you have never DJed be for and want to give it a go then check out the guides on my site

NO PAST XP NEEDED!!!

JoeComins
14-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Sorry, Gunna try and get a better site

I'll do the Non-Stop music once I get winamp on this computer.

Im always playing music, so that will be problem

All of my music is legal, as I have about 1000 CD's, and about 30GB of music on my computer from a music site which I've bought unlimited downloads.

I might make a new design in a few weeks if thats alright - Thats if I like you, and if you want one, FREE!

redtom
14-04-2006, 04:51 PM
kwl ok

VPSwow
21-04-2006, 08:42 AM
I wanna be DJ PM me please, i have SAM3 and a fully working MIC, i also have over 150 songs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!