PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Domains/Hosting

LLLgonza
15-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Cheap Hosting and/or domain names.
Please note: Payments are accepted through PayPal only!!

Plans:
3$-500MB Space and 5 GB Bandwith
6$ 1.5 GB Space and 15 GB Bandwith
15$ 2 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwith

Domain Names:
Domain Names: 9.99$

All prices in USD (United States Dollars($)).
Payments accepted in PayPal only.

If you are interested in any of these plans, please PM me or Post your chosen plan below.
I will then contact you with my PayPal Address for payment to be received and hosting and/or domains to be delivered.
Payment must be received in seven (7) days ( one weeks) after the confirmation message.

All information correct at time of publishing.
All information legit.

Enthonia LTD can not be held responsible for any content on any hosted sites.
If any sites breach the TOS (PM me for a copy) which are encluded in the conformation e-mail, Enthonia LTD Reserve the right to suspend/lock any websites from use by the renter until illegal content is removed.

If the content is not removed, we reserve the right to shut down your website, without prior warning and cease leasing any hosting and/or domains to the renter.

Many Tanks,
Regards,
Chris King
Enthonia LTD CEO
www.Enthonia.com

jshost
15-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Get your website up before posting about it on this forum. People like to see that the host they are going with are actually good and have support and by not haveing your site up it gives a bad image of your hosting company.

LLLgonza
15-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Enthonia is a WWS (world Wide Service) and hosting is not one of the only services we offer.
This is only until the website has it's full make over.
My Partner, (Muhammad Haris) is also a Linux Administrator so I can assure you, Enthonia LTD is a VERY proffessional company.
Any other querries should be directed to my e-mail: [email protected] (NOTE:: I only use this e-mail for Enthonia. it is NOT used for Messenger)

PS: To view the Enthonia template, go to: http://www.img-upload.com/uploads/ent.png It has been water marked to prevent theft and breach of copywrite laws.

Many thanks,
Regards,
Chris King
Enthonia LTD CEO

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 06:17 PM
and Muhammad Haris is the former staff of habboxlive who forgot his username and got back today and that is me.

Regards,
Muhammad Haris

-::Mr.Dave::-
15-04-2006, 06:20 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=161437
go to that thread for proper non reseller cheap hosting with quality hosting prices and deals

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Thread Reported, You cannot take over any discussion even if you are a moderator or a staff member.

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Thread Reported, You cannot take over any discussion even if you are a moderator or a staff member.

Hes not really taken over.

James!
15-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Enthonia is a WWS (world Wide Service) and hosting is not one of the only services we offer.
This is only until the website has it's full make over.
My Partner, (Muhammad Haris) is also a Linux Administrator so I can assure you, Enthonia LTD is a VERY proffessional company.
Any other querries should be directed to my e-mail: [email protected] (NOTE:: I only use this e-mail for Enthonia. it is NOT used for Messenger)

PS: To view the Enthonia template, go to: http://www.img-upload.com/uploads/ent.png It has been water marked to prevent theft and breach of copywrite laws.

Many thanks,
Regards,
Chris King
Enthonia LTD CEO
I must apologize but people who are managers of Ltd. companies aren't usually on HabboxForum.

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I must apologize but people who are managers of Ltd. companies aren't usually on HabboxForum.
I apologize too but me and chris dosent play habbo or even like habbo like games. :)

We are just here to get some reliable customers.

Hes not really taken over.

Ok , What if i had posted on his thread same thing , You guys would had ranted and destroyed the thread.

Lycan
15-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Looks good.. but if your after reliable customers your probebly not in the right place., theres a chance your get customers from here, but most move from host to host each month,

and theres a huge chance at some point someone will start ' bad mouthing ' or pointing about bad points with your site

i won't personaly be buying hosting from you.. but its good enough to recommend to others

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Looks good.. but if your after reliable customers your probebly not in the right place., theres a chance your get customers from here, but most move from host to host each month,

I know that i might get some customers but now i'm not sure after some people posts on this thread that i even get one. I can bear with the fact that most people move from hosts to hosts but after trying me. I can assure you that you will get quality support and you won't ever need to move from places to places.

and theres a huge chance at some point someone will start ' bad mouthing ' or pointing about bad points with your site

I can see that is common in habbox.

i won't personaly be buying hosting from you.. but its good enough to recommend to others

Thanks, Appriciated.

Atleast, One sensable post

Regards,
Muhammad Haris

Encryptions!
15-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello.

Your layout looks quite professional and different from the standard Web Hosting regime of Flash layouts. I suggest you head on down to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ if you wish to advertise your hosting because you don't get immature people that say things like 'y0 cn i av sum hosting 4 a hc lyk3' or something crazy like that.

Thanks
Encryptions

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Hello.

Your layout looks quite professional and different from the standard Web Hosting regime of Flash layouts. I suggest you head on down to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ if you wish to advertise your hosting because you don't get immature people that say things like 'y0 cn i av sum hosting 4 a hc lyk3' or something crazy like that.

Thanks
Encryptions

Another sensible post, I'm a active reader at webhosting talk(lacks posting) but due to hosting not being my main business. I feel to target my web development services client to host their websites on my company.

Thanks again

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Btw forgot to add;

I like the template your going to use , looks great. Also good luck in the future.

Muhamamd Haris
15-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Btw forgot to add;

I like the template your going to use , looks great. Also good luck in the future.

Thank you for the good luck! :)

xxMATTGxx
15-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Thank you for the good luck! :)

No Problem Dude :)

LLLgonza
16-04-2006, 02:47 PM

This one is.

D3stroyer
16-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeh Muhammad, trying to expand Enthonia again? Cool, good luck :D
The template Looks very proffesional and i'm liking it, and i wouldn't reccomend habbox for clients because they'll either be like " Omgz can i have it for free dude please" OR "Dude lik omgz i only hav lik habboz can i pay u in dat" And that really isn't what you want there is a majority of people on here that will, offer money for hosting, but most of the people won't, you really will be lucky if you get 1 customer from Habbox, so i suggest going on bigger forums, that are for webdesign motivated, or hosting talk websites, then you'll get some proper clients.

Anyway good luck in the future!

Daza

Timewarp
16-04-2006, 04:29 PM
youve taken over my thread
dude *** you cant report someone for there opinion which is your hostings rubbish and thats a better one
your obviously not pro as your trying 2 put on because of you were you wouldnt do things like that youd explain why your hostings better.

DaveM
14-04-2008, 02:26 PM
www.enom.com
www.godaddy.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!