PDA

View Full Version : Todays Values :) <15/4/06>

Billabong
15-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Green Birdbath 5.5hc Seen 1 time I never see them sold for anything less than this usually up to the 6hc mark and beyond
Grey Birdbath 6.5hc Seen 1 time Iv never seen one sold for less than 6hc, lately they have became very popular and have rose to the 6.5hc-7hc mark
Imps 1.8hc Seem 2 times Rather unpopular at the moment, hard to sell for 2hc but usually sell for a hc and a tub...
Red Pillow 1.3hc Seem 2 times Very hard to sell for 1.5hc as I know :P Usually sell for around the 1.3 mark, which sometimes is a .5 and a tub or sometimes a hc and seasonal rollers/seasonals/bulk norms
White Pillow 1.1hc Seen 3 times Usually sold for a Hc and norms
Purple Pillow 1.1hc Seen 1 time Starting to become more popular now, usually sells for a hc and norms
Silver Nelly 4.5hc Seen 1 time Not much to comment on 4.5hc seems to be the going rate
Bronze Nelly 5hc Seem 2 times Not as popular as they used to be, I see them being sold for 5hc now
ICM 0.6-0.7 hc Seen 3 times Becoming increasingly hard to get, the ICM is usually sold for a .5 and norms or a smoke machine, making it between 0.6/0.7 :P
Red Fan 0.8hc Seem 2 times Nobody pays a hc for these, you usually get around a tubmaster
Pink Fan 0.6hc Seen 4 times Unpopular, usually get a .5 and norms
Red Screen 0.6hc Seen 5 times It was a bulk buy of 5 for 3hc so i got the amount per one
Atlantean Pillar 0.5hc Seem 2 times Sold for same price as Greek Pillars usually, not as popular as the greek though and therefore harder to sell

Thank you for your time

-:Undertaker:-
15-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks For The Report'e !

Nice Layout: +REP

Craig
15-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Very nice layout and keep up the hard work! You may never know when we are recruiting again so keep it up;)

:Alpha
15-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Green Birdbath 5.5hc Seen 1 time I never see them sold for anything less than this usually up to the 6hc mark and beyond
Grey Birdbath 6.5hc Seen 1 time Iv never seen one sold for less than 6hc, lately they have became very popular and have rose to the 6.5hc-7hc mark
Imps 1.8hc Seem 2 times Rather unpopular at the moment, hard to sell for 2hc but usually sell for a hc and a tub...
Red Pillow 1.3hc Seem 2 times Very hard to sell for 1.5hc as I know :P Usually sell for around the 1.3 mark, which sometimes is a .5 and a tub or sometimes a hc and seasonal rollers/seasonals/bulk norms
White Pillow 1.1hc Seen 3 times Usually sold for a Hc and norms
Purple Pillow 1.1hc Seen 1 time Starting to become more popular now, usually sells for a hc and norms
Silver Nelly 4.5hc Seen 1 time Not much to comment on 4.5hc seems to be the going rate
Bronze Nelly 5hc Seem 2 times Not as popular as they used to be, I see them being sold for 5hc now
ICM 0.6-0.7 hc Seen 3 times Becoming increasingly hard to get, the ICM is usually sold for a .5 and norms or a smoke machine, making it between 0.6/0.7 :P
Red Fan 0.8hc Seem 2 times Nobody pays a hc for these, you usually get around a tubmaster
Pink Fan 0.6hc Seen 4 times Unpopular, usually get a .5 and norms
Red Screen 0.6hc Seen 5 times It was a bulk buy of 5 for 3hc so i got the amount per one
Atlantean Pillar 0.5hc Seem 2 times Sold for same price as Greek Pillars usually, not as popular as the greek though and therefore harder to sell

Thank you for your time

Keep up the good work and youll find your self in trial :)

Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!