PDA

View Full Version : Ever Saved someones life? (litterally)

TooClose$
01-01-2005, 04:54 AM
I have, i was out in my boat in Paignton, and this girl was out in the open sea, she had fallen out of her lilo thing because of the rough current, and was almost unconious. i stopped the boat, and pulled her on-board. I thought she was dead. I got this award thingy from the local council, and special thanks from the girls mum and dad.

Clo
01-01-2005, 05:07 AM
I have kinda, because i was going to my friends house. And when i got there i went into the kitchen and her kitchen was full of smoke because she'd put her tea on and forgotten about it. So i put out the fire just before the fire alarm went off. Just imagine if hadn't have gone to her house! :rolleyes: She's dosey.
Also my uncle saved a boy who'd ridden into the c.a.n.a.l on his bike. :o
He jumped in the c.a.n.a.l and even got the little boys bike out aswell as the boy :)

Michael.
01-01-2005, 12:11 PM
I phoned 999 before, if that counts, because I live near the sea. I saw flares going off. Someone was in trouble "/.

Hippygurl101
01-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I Kinda did, well once I was out shopping with my mate in town and we were crossing this road which has loads of buses and cars going through and she was crossing and this car was jus comming at her.. I shouted at her to move but she was like frozen to the spot So I jus ran out into the road and literally pushed her out of the way with me. It was the freakiest and scariest experience of my life..

dj-ally
01-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Yes we were at a pool and this little boy was drowding so i went out and got him -_-
he was still conious thank god

Hado-Ken
01-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I stopped my mate from eating a bacon sandwich, the fat could of clogged his arteries and killed him! :o

beckyboop
01-01-2005, 05:40 PM
i have me and ma best mate where waking and then i was like making fun of ma enemy and she was next to a ladder thing by the window cleaner and i told her to move she sed wat i pushed her out of the way b4 the ladder hit her

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Lol, well done everyone who really did though.

I have once, my friend was trying to down 1 pint of milk, (she likes milk, and someone dared her).
And she was almost finishing, and kinda looked like she was gonna explode, so I pulled the bottle away and she was gasping, and then everyone moaned at me because she nearly did it.

I nearly killed my friend once though, coz a double decker was coming down the round once and I said would you run across the road nowif i gave you a million quid, and then she ran across, I was like you ****ing **** you could have killed urself and then she blamed me, coz she said i made her, she scared the absolute **** out of me.

tbh imo no m8
01-01-2005, 05:45 PM
i think it was supposed 2 be a serious thing

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 05:49 PM
I was serious, that's the closest I've been to being a life saver unfornunatly, and as for the 'nearly killing my friend bit' it just sprung into my mind.

Convictions
01-01-2005, 08:05 PM
At school this guy got stung on the tongue by a wasp and was paralized because he had a serious allegy so i told a teacher and the teacher told me to stay with him , so i did , the teacher was an hour coming, i kept the kid concious by cuffing him and hitting him (firmly but sorta gently) and the paramedic said he'd have died if i hadnt have kept him concious, i was giving a certificate and $50.00 off the guys parents.

cow11
01-01-2005, 08:09 PM
no but some one save me from drowing when i was little

Ciaran
01-01-2005, 10:03 PM
ermm i told ma sis her dinner was poison and i ate it.. she could of chocked... :O

Lol seriously:
I have a ton of stoopid mates cough :P im always having tos top them walking into cars and stuff

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 03:06 PM
ya ma sister was really in trouble in a swimming pool on holiday (a private villa one)

i swam and saved her...

Pulchritudinous
03-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Once, I was quite young, but I don't remember how young my bro was trying to cut a sheet of paper with those giant garden scissors, and I came in and said 'That's dangerous, let me do it", and then he gave me the scissors, held the paper, and I didn't realise the scissors didn't cut exactly where you aimed them to, and I cut a bit of his finger, I know this sounds stupid, but it was literally hanging off, my parents were out, so I wrapped his finger in kitchen roll and ran to my neighbours with him, they drove us to the hospital, and I was crying more than him, I was so upset I could hardly catch my breath to tell the nurse how I did it.
So in a way I saved his finger, not his life, although he could have bled to death, but it didn't really matter, because I caused it, but he way of cut his whole arm off if he tried to do it himself, you never know.

Well done Giraffeman by the way.

Homesrfan
03-01-2005, 05:07 PM
I saved my sisters life.

I was young and she was only about 2. We were in the public pool and there was no life guard. I saw my sister running around and I told her to slow down. I guess she did for like 2 seconds then as soon as I turned she ran again. She slipped and it was a while before I saw her. I ran over and saved her and she was completely out of breath becuase she couldn't swim. :)

Convictions
03-01-2005, 06:38 PM
just call me Glen :)

ash5768
03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
i saved a girls back, she crtawled under this bar and it started to fall but i caught it half way.

Pulchritudinous
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM
just call me Glen :)

Oh right, just read ur signiture, hello matey.

Butcher11
04-01-2005, 08:22 PM
My friends little brother, about 5 years ago , the kid was 5, and he was swimming in a pool, and when he jumped off the diving board, his floaties came off, and I was in a changing room, so i ran out and got him out of the water. I guess it's saving his life, but he was fine, thank god.

SSC7
04-01-2005, 10:42 PM
I stopped my mate from eating a bacon sandwich, the fat could of clogged his arteries and killed him! :o
Lol well done.

nvrspk4
20-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Err once I was out boating on holiday in Florida and there was a kid in the water who fell off his jetski and a speedboat was headed towards him so I took my jetski thingy which I was on with an older m8 of mine cos Im too young to go on alone :P anyway I drove along the speedboat and yelled at tehm to stop a few yards away from teh kid (liek 10) and then I pulled the kid in and took him to the mainland :D

ttranquility.
20-01-2005, 02:18 AM
I have. I was outside in the snow and i was in Quebec and I was this truck sliding down the road and i was like :o! Becuase their was this little boy and his friends haveing a snowball fight and so i hit the kid with one in the head and
screamed" GET OUT OF THE WAY " And the kids ambushed me with snowballs afterward :\ But Some of their parents were all like " THANKS SO MUCH " and im like um. yeh ;] you're welcome. And then They gave me a "speical thanks"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!