PDA

View Full Version : Runcorn 0-7 Afc Telford

Kasabian
17-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes, Afc Telford united won 7-0 today, And i was extremly happy. Unfortualty, Runcorn don't own their own stadium, They sold it 6 yearsago and the Chairman run away with the money. We started off at The New Bucks Head and jumped on the coach. We headed up the motorway and went through: St.Helens, Warrington & Liverpool, Saw all the grounds (Rugby & Football). Went in the ground and had a few drinks (Coke for me of course :P). Before we knew it we had kicked off, We stayed in the bar for the first half as it was warm and we could see through the big window. At the end of the first half we were winning 3-0. Half time, Had some pies & chips and more drinks.

Second half. We headed up behind the goal, For some strange reason there was a fence in the ground and a big mound of earth behind it, 8 of us went up
and stood on this mound(Me(13), Scouse(22), Mannsy(22), Greggo(22), Catling(21), Dawsey(23), Lee(19) & Grovesy(15)). We had a few chants like "Rob Smith(Manager) give us a wave" and of course they did. Every goal we scored in the Second Half we took our tops off and spun them round. We then chanted "If we get 10 we'll get naked" and the rest of the Telford fans cahnted "We want 9:P".
Final Whistle, Runcorn FC 0-7 Afc Telford United.

We've decided that for every goal we score in the last 4 games we will take our tops off. Quality day, Loved every minute.

- Stealth.

bingoking
17-04-2006, 07:15 PM
good result Mr T, guess you pitty the runcorn then. lmao

:p

Kasabian
17-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Lmao :P

bingoking
17-04-2006, 07:28 PM
well can you see telford in the premiership in the next 20 years.

:o

Colourfulâ„¢
17-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Chris, they're over 20 leagues below the Premiership! Dawley Wanderers could beat them! Give me...36 years.

Kasabian
17-04-2006, 08:12 PM
20 leagues!?!?!

It's:

Premiership
The Champsionship
Dvision 1
Division 2
Conference
Conference North & South
Unibond Premier(Telford are in that) & Rymans League & Southern League.

So we are 6 leagues away from the Premiership =\

YellowParasol
17-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I have never head of Runcorn before today :P but yeah good result, shame about our result yet again..

bingoking
17-04-2006, 09:53 PM
year alex, and once again sunderland are not scousers, there gordie like the newcastle lads.

:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!