PDA

View Full Version : Story Game

Art
19-04-2006, 01:44 AM
This is a really easy game.
Just add onto the story.
Add as much or as little as you wish.

There once was a boy named Harry...

Thread closed as it was bumped and current game going on.

burnsey
19-04-2006, 01:46 AM
who had a mum called roise
and he luved her a bit to much
they went to .....

Art
19-04-2006, 01:48 AM
The movies to see Ice Age 2.... Harry

Jordan3
19-04-2006, 09:18 AM
got given some paté by a small asian man who then became his best mate. They went to the movies together and watched a film called "Hot Swedish Babes 10". Together, they jerked off under the moonlight, before sharing a passionate kiss. Harry drived home in his stunning new Vauxhall Corsa, and invited in the small asian man, who was called Ramamalamajuly7thdip. That night they were naughty, and cooked bagels at 4am.

Art
19-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Then after Harry realised what he was doing he slapped Harry across the face.. oh god he slapped himself [ROFLMAO] then he slapped Ramamalamajuly7thdip, kicked him up the bottom and sent him all the way home... That afternoon whilst Harry was studying for an exam, an alien spaceship landed in his backyard... :o said Harry.. ohmi...

burnsey
19-04-2006, 02:28 PM
As Harry watched a alien figer came out and harry said greetings and handed him a chewing gum
the alien had a flashback (forawrds) aboutwhat his lif ewould be lyke
he spat the chewing gum out climbed abourd his shiip and flew off
harry went back inside to clean up the mess from the nughty fun he had.
the next morning...

Art
20-04-2006, 05:38 AM
Once he had finished cleaning up all the bagels, Harry ate all the rubbish.
"Me am rubbish monster" Said Harry
"Goodmorning darling!" Said Jane, Harry's mother
"Hi mum"
"Duncan's this Tuesday"
"I can't believe he's already 3!"
"Same.. So when are we going to the movies next?, Ice Age was so funny!"
"Yes it was hillarious! Uhm, this afternoon?"
"Its a date"
"I may be late"
"But its fate"
"Great!"
"Stop it"
"K soz"
"Stop it"
"Lolz0rz"
ect... LMAO

burnsey
22-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Later that day the went to the cinima
But When They Got There....
Harry met this ugly ugly girl called chealsea
His mates even said she was
but harry had non of it
harry asked her out on a DATE to watch
ice aged 2 and she SAID...........yes
*they kiss*.........

Sarah.
22-04-2006, 01:08 AM
During the middle of the film, Harry's mobile phone dropped down the back of the seat. Harry reached down to get it and pulled his mobile out, along with a golden ticket to Mr Wonka's chocolate factory which was dated the following day.

cocaine
22-04-2006, 09:28 AM
HE THEN GOT SHOT AND LOST HIS HAIR

emo...
22-04-2006, 09:38 AM
and he was a zombie, who came to try and pull everyones hair off and get his girlfriend back. Then he decided to try and get some popcon, but they wouldnt serve him bbecause he only had bones.

Arth
22-04-2006, 10:20 AM
So he cried and wet his nappy.

burnsey
13-05-2006, 04:19 PM
He Saw His girlfriend leave the cinima with another guy

dizzieboi
13-05-2006, 05:41 PM
before he went got some popcorn

Ash♥
31-10-2006, 12:47 AM
and he was a zombie, who came to try and pull everyones hair off and get his girlfriend back. Then he decided to try and get some popcon, but they wouldnt serve him bbecause he only had bones. So he cried and wet his nappy. He Saw His girlfriend to leave the cinima with another guy before he went to get some popcorn. My chair was wet

From First To Last
31-10-2006, 01:03 AM
then harry was sad,then he shouted out " i wish i was never born" then out of the light came the little indian kid, cant remember his name but, then again, who cares! little rabajaba(or whatever) said to harry "come my boy,see vwat everybody life be like if you not born, yo"

first they went to his girlfriends house, only to see, she was actually a tramp outside the house living off the man who lived there now's shoes. harry said to rabajaba " oh no shes so unhappy"
rabajaba replied, "no, look and listen closely and hear, yo". harry listened, he heard her saying " mm chicken flavour" and saw she found a 2 pound coin in the shoe.
"oh no, she seems so happy without me and.." before he could finish his sentence, rabajaba said
"wait boyo, dere is more to see in zee temple of ishkaba"
"the temple of who kaba?" replied harry
"do not be with zee asking just zee following, yo"

When they got there, harry was shocked to see his mother, sitting on the throne, being showered with gifts from the other indians there...

Uber-Jason
01-11-2006, 10:16 PM
then, the he turned around to reviel

Ash♥
09-11-2006, 10:23 AM
and he was a zombie, who came to try and pull everyones hair off and get his girlfriend back. Then he decided to try and get some popcon, but they wouldnt serve him bbecause he only had bones. So he cried and wet his nappy. He Saw His girlfriend to leave the cinima with another guy before he went to get some popcorn. My chair was wet then harry was sad,then he shouted out " i wish i was never born" then out of the light came the little indian kid, cant remember his name but, then again, who cares! little rabajaba(or whatever) said to harry "come my boy,see vwat everybody life be like if you not born, yo"

first they went to his girlfriends house, only to see, she was actually a tramp outside the house living off the man who lived there now's shoes. harry said to rabajaba " oh no shes so unhappy"
rabajaba replied, "no, look and listen closely and hear, yo". harry listened, he heard her saying " mm chicken flavour" and saw she found a 2 pound coin in the shoe.
"oh no, she seems so happy without me and.." before he could finish his sentence, rabajaba said
"wait boyo, dere is more to see in zee temple of ishkaba"
"the temple of who kaba?" replied harry
"do not be with zee asking just zee following, yo"

When they got there, harry was shocked to see his mother, sitting on the throne, being showered with gifts from the other indians there then, the he turned around to reviel and saw him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!