PDA

View Full Version : What i would do if i was manager

>Max<
20-07-2004, 01:53 PM
You know i was talking to friend the other day and we got talking and i truley belive if i was in charge for habbo for 2 moths and had all the funds i could sort habbo out alot,

1. sort out email system

2. get a smaller chat room for people who need to talk to sombody about their life eg. abuse, if they are strested, lost sombody etc.

3. more advertising for habbo

4. sorting out the bandwidth including the servers maybe moving habbo to a better server.

5. changing the age limet back to 16 for hobbas because there is not enogh to cover the amount of people in the hotel.

6. promote one of the senior habbo staffs to vice manager, so they can sort out all the little things in habbo.

7. to keep people happy make sure the newsie was released on a certain day each week.

8. make sure that a rare would be out every month 1/2 or so around that time.

9. make the front page a little like a fan site, where there would be alts, stories and more stuff like that.

10. get more clothes for the habbo club boys designed because there are more girl stuff than boys, which is a bit sexist.

11. get habbo to have an easier credit system so that you could buy credits just like normal but you could chose which hotel the credits would go to.

12. put a translate button on the front page for all the people who dont speak english

13. put in a translate button in the acutral hotel so that if sombody from lets say France was talking to sombody from England all the person would have to do is type it in their language and press the translate button so that the other person could understand.

14. i would talk to sulake about having a code put in to habbo which means you could move the windows and doors.

15. i would talk to sulake again about changing the rights system around so that there would be diffrent types of rights you could give sombody like this:

http://www.freewebs.com/habbotc2/111/rights.png

Co-Owner rights - can do everything the owner can but when they pick up the furni it gose into a box so that nobody can take the furni just the owner

Manager rights - normal rights as it is now.

Worker rights - rights that let you only kick people

16. Habbo Hotel getting a radio station which would give out news and updates etc.

17. I would oranise a time where like for 30 mins a week habbos could ask the main members of staff questions in a room.

18. every ban would be looked at to make sure they are all fair and just.

19. Put a code into habbo if you were pure white on habbo your giant hand would be pure white if you was black the giant hand would be black.

20. Make it so hobbas could read console messages.

FRISC0
20-07-2004, 02:01 PM
OK THATS ENOUGH YOUR HOTEL MANERGER LOL

>Max<
20-07-2004, 02:08 PM
see if i was given 2 months i could make sure habbo was running smooth it would be alot of work but rewarding, habbo uk keeps itself to silent it needs to get more people i belive i could get the numbers upto 11000 if i was the manager for 2 months

GELHEAD2004
20-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Wow lots of great ideas..... Maybe if habbo and sulake got together and had a meeting about it some of these ideas it may become reality...
But until then there just ideas.......

>Max<
20-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Here are a few ways habbo could get up2 or even pass the 11000 mark

The way to get habbo hotel uk up to 11000 people

1. TV advertisng or sponsering a childrens tv show like smtv live or somthing.

2. Radio advertising

3. newspapers/magazines

4. internet advertising or internet sponsering

5. billboards

6. advertising on the side of taxis and buses

7. a bring a friend to habbo and get 2 creds free each, it would work by the ip of both computers being checked so that they could not being using clones.

8. Habbo having a theme tune so that if people heard it it would remind them of habbo.

9. You give your address to habbo offices and they would send you a bumper sticker, which you would stick on the back of yours or your parents car and if anybody from the office would see it when they walk around that person would get given 100, good to get people to do it and its advertising your site.

10. Habbo Hotel .UK to link up with another company to bring in more funds and double advertising.

Pixel
20-07-2004, 03:01 PM
They Are Great Ideas But I Dont Think You Will Become Manager

>Max<
20-07-2004, 03:04 PM
:( really ah dam i thought i would be ah well, oh course the chance is not good, but hey i still could if i was a hobba then habbo staff then manager :D

Pixel
20-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Yer Just Hope Jibbi Reads It Or Something

>Max<
20-07-2004, 03:18 PM
na i would rather ione read it instead she has more power than jibbi, she is the country manager :D more power means she would have a better chance of getting my ideas into practice :D lets just hope

Pixel
20-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Are You Starting To Feel you Are Getting Closer To Being The Next Habbo Manager

WCK
21-07-2004, 01:02 AM
it's not habbohotel.uk that needs to have advertising and stuff like that. HabboHotel.ca would be a better challenge and ALOT more rewarding, which would you find more rewarding, trying to do a few cool things to habbohotel.uk that not alot of people would notice (plus, if you were owner or whatever for 2 month you would think you could change alot but you wouldn't be able to, cause everything costs money, and you'd have a budjet, you can exactly go into your workplace and say "ok people lets find HabboHotel a new server and spread advertisements all over the internet. its not that easy), or would you rather work with HabboHotel.ca that still has lots of room for improvement that you can really work on to make a better enviroment for everyone. which would be more rewarding?

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 01:04 AM
If i could be the habbo manager :o lolz theres just so many things i would do to help habbo and make it a much safer that i cant list them all it would take me hours to type :D

>Max<
21-07-2004, 01:16 PM
1. people would notice the diffrence

2. i did mention the funding where do u think your money goes to? and all the adverts on the front page huh? where does all that money go to?

3. .co.uk is more popular than .ca so it needs alot more work so it has more money to spend.

4. .co.uk has more problems than any other hotel so they need more work than any other hotel

Pixel
21-07-2004, 01:25 PM
I Think They Are All True

:Illusion
21-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Good ideas but i'm sure they already know they need to do all of that. I know the hotel could be better, but they don't have that many staff compared to some companies, an then there's the other hotels.. it's alot of work to do. Theres no huge problems in the hotel so everyone should just enjoy it instead of stressin about little changes that could be made an probably will be made when they get round to it :eusa_booh

>Max<
21-07-2004, 02:59 PM
well sulake is serpost to sort out the code side of habbo hotel, habbo ltd runs the business side of habbo hotel. So i would be running all the plans n stuff :D etc.

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 10:45 PM
You have great ideas for Hotel management. Especially the one with rights. I really like that one.

Concentric
29-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Here are a few ways habbo could get up2 or even pass the 11000 mark

The way to get habbo hotel uk up to 11000 people
i dont think you understand - 11000 will be the number of people online at any one time, not the total number of habbos - there about 3 million registered habbos :p

iRoss
29-07-2004, 10:02 AM
but the co-owner rites are stupid it puts the furni in a box?!!!!! :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!