PDA

View Full Version : The Big North-London Derby

Colourful™
21-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Who do you think will win the North-London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham? What do you think the scoe will be and who do you think will score them?

I predict 2-1 to Arsenal. Scorers: Henry (2) and Defoe (1)

Liam.
21-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Hope spurs win <3

North east derby is more exciting... newcastle v sunderland ;]

Jordan3
21-04-2006, 03:31 PM
C'mon the Spursss!

Phaon
21-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Well i dont know much about footie bt i am deff going to watch world cup rofl i hope greece wwins lol like that will happen :P oh yh i am greek so no offence to any big greek supprters :D

holo-jonny
21-04-2006, 07:14 PM
0-0 Draw

Robinson Will Be Hard To Beat And Spurs Will Waste Chances So Im Going For A Boring No Goal Game.

Pu$$y
21-04-2006, 07:16 PM
spurs ftw

Mit
21-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Firstly Greece aren't in the world cup :rolleyes: I don't know who will win, both teams are playing well. Arsenals defence is better than Spurs and Henry is playing really well :) But Spurs are unpredictable.

It will be close, like last year but less goals :)

Pu$$y
21-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Firstly Greece aren't in the world cup :rolleyes: I don't know who will win, both teams are playing well. Arsenals defence is better than Spurs and Henry is playing really well :) But Spurs are unpredictable.

It will be close, like last year but less goals :) 4-3 wasnt it? amazing....

Jordan3
21-04-2006, 11:30 PM

It will be close, like last year but less goals :)

They're not? Even though they won Euro 2004?

SHEEPY
21-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Only the hosts have automatic qualification, and Greece not qualifying just shows how shit they are.

The Derby tommorow, I predict an Arsenal win.

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Only the hosts have automatic qualification, and Greece not qualifying just shows how shit they are.

The Derby tommorow, I predict an Arsenal win.

It also shows that the rest of Europe must be worse.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Arsenal ftw!

Spurs are in doubt with some injuries, I read yesterday that Mido is still out with an injury to the knee, Ledley's out aswell, Tianio [Sp?] and Gardener. However, both teams will fight it out, but I think Arsenal will pull it off, were in good shape atm and we play well at home so hopefully we can put a stop to this Spurs tourment ;)

This is probably the biggest this season for both sides, the decider, last North london derby.

cocaine
22-04-2006, 11:12 AM
I want Spurs to win

Colourful™
22-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Robinson and Lehman are rated about the same for me, but Henry is good enough to beat any keeper. :s

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Robinson and Lehman are rated about the same for me, but Henry is good enough to beat any keeper. :s

You're kidding? Robinson is one of the best English keeper's for years, and you're comparing him to a past-it German no.2?

holo-jonny
22-04-2006, 12:35 PM
You're kidding? Robinson is one of the best English keeper's for years, and you're comparing him to a past-it German no.2?Agreed. Lehmann Is just a keeper like Howard or Caroll supposed to be good but make too many mistakes.

Robinson is one of the best keepers today.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Agreed. Lehmann Is just a keeper like Howard or Caroll supposed to be good but make too many mistakes.

Robinson is one of the best keepers today.
However, Lehman hasn't had a bad season, he kept us in many games and he saved us from going a goal behind in the first half. But he is a little dodgey :p

Robinson, definatley the best english keeper atm tho.

holo-jonny
22-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah James would be as good as Robinson if he didn't make so many mistakes.

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 12:52 PM
James is an average keeper.

Colourful™
22-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Lehmann is better than Howard or Carroll and that's coming from a Man.Utd fan. Cech and Cudicini are the best in the prem though. :(

GOAL to Tottenham! Robbie Keane.
Tottenham took advantage whilst an Arsenal man was down and injured. The two managers squared up but got broke up by the fourth official.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Bo'll'ocks..

Colourful™
22-04-2006, 01:34 PM
1-1 final score.
I think that Tottenham were right to go on and score even thoguh 2 Arsenal players where down injured as they had leg injuries not head. Plus, Tottenham need that Champions League spot!

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Wt'f are tottenham going to do in the champions league? if they did get in there, they'll be lucky to succeed there group stage.
Arsenal were unlucky, goal was scored late on and spurs weren't gonna let us through, the spurs goal is argueble.

Colourful™
22-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Tottenham will do well in the Champion's Lreague as they finished 4th in Premiership. (Provisional).

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Tottenham will do well in the Champion's Lreague as they finished 4th in Premiership. (Provisional).
Not yet, we've still got the opportunity to finish 4th. And I don't think they'll last in the champions league because they have no experience.

Pu$$y
22-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Arsenal were unlucky. :)

holo-jonny
22-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah I mean everton stunk in cl.

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Not yet, we've still got the opportunity to finish 4th. And I don't think they'll last in the champions league because they have no experience.

They do, I'm sure they've played in it before.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:16 PM
They do, I'm sure they've played in it before.
Yes, waay back in the 80's ;) but still that doesn't make a difference, i'm sure 98% of the players in the Spurs squad havn't experienced Champions League football, there young and still have alot to learn. I don't doubt em', its my opinion :)

0verRide
22-04-2006, 10:21 PM
I was expecting 1 - 1 draw anyway, But i still think Arsenal Have a great chance
In still reaching 4th place, As we still have a game in hand. AND, still have a chance getting to the final, And winning Of couse :)

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes, waay back in the 80's ;) but still that doesn't make a difference, i'm sure 98% of the players in the Spurs squad havn't experienced Champions League football, there young and still have alot to learn. I don't doubt em', its my opinion :)

That's why it will be experience. The likes of Lennon, Defoe etc. could do with one year, and then maybe next season or the season after they can make a push to do well in it. The only players I can think of that have experienced are Robbie Keane and Davids, who has won it hasn't he?

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:30 PM
That's why it will be experience. The likes of Lennon, Defoe etc. could do with one year, and then maybe next season or the season after they can make a push to do well in it. The only players I can think of that have experienced are Robbie Keane and Davids, who has won it hasn't he?
I think Davids is the only player whos had champions league experience :s thats what i'm saying, none of the players in the Spurs squad have no experience, without that you won't go far..

Also, OverRide, I live near Underhill :p well 10 mins drive, Whetsone.

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 10:34 PM
I think Davids is the only player whos had champions league experience :s thats what i'm saying, none of the players in the Spurs squad have no experience, without that you won't go far..

Nah Keane has played for Inter Milan in the Champions League too. Robinson doesn't have experience in the CL itself, but he has played for England. Mido also has CL experience from his days at AS Roma. Hmm, and Jenas has played UEFA Cup and possibly CL for Newcastle?

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Nah Keane has played for Inter Milan in the Champions League too. Robinson doesn't have experience in the CL itself, but he has played for England. Mido also has CL experience from his days at AS Roma. Hmm, and Jenas has played UEFA Cup and possibly CL for Newcastle?
If the whole team had experience, they'd be a stronger side. But I don't wanna differ on that because Arsenal will get that 4th place ;P

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 10:38 PM
If the whole team had experience, they'd be a stronger side. But I don't wanna differ on that because Arsenal will get that 4th place ;P

No way, Arsenal need to take at least 7 out of 9 to have any hope.

Fixtures:

Tottenham:

BOLTON (H)
WEST HAM (A)

Arsenal:

SUNDERLAND (A)
MANCHESTER CITY (A)
WIGAN (H)

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:43 PM
No way, Arsenal need to take at least 7 out of 9 to have any hope.
Our next and last 3 games are; Sunderland, Man city and Wigan, there our chances that we should take seriously by dominating. Spurs have Bolton and West Ham. We have the game in hand which is our opportunity to get back at em'.

Edit: ^^

0verRide
22-04-2006, 10:46 PM

:o Oh really?
So you must live near somewere like.. well *Near* East Finchely?

Jordan3
22-04-2006, 10:46 PM
I reckon Arsenal will get 7 points and Spurs will get 4 more.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:49 PM
:o Oh really?
So you must live near somewere like.. well *Near* East Finchely?
Hehe, I live near B & Q in Whetstone :p i'd just have to get a bus down to east finchley, I used to live near Hollywood bowl but moved.

Abd, I think Arsenal should get all 9 points out of there games, they know what they need to succeed and should see that.

0verRide
22-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Hehe, I live near B & Q in Whetstone :p i'd just have to get a bus down to east finchley, I used to live near Hollywood bowl but moved.

Abd, I think Arsenal should get all 9 points out of there games, they know what they need to succeed and should see that.

Then your location is such a lie... Whetstone is in up norf, N20! :8

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Then your location is such a lie... Whetstone is in up norf, N20! :8
Yeh I know, North Weezy :p N(North)20.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!