PDA

View Full Version : The New Wembley

hotluvver
24-04-2006, 05:12 PM
The New Wembley Stadium has had soo much Media Attention.

And Yet, scheduled to be finished next month, it wont be ready until 2007.

Atrocious i think, but do you think it will be worth the 500+ million pounds the F.A have spent on It.

DMB-Hosting
24-04-2006, 05:15 PM
No, that money could of gone on more important things i.e. cancer research

the wombats
24-04-2006, 05:17 PM
No, that money could of gone on more important things i.e. cancer research
Thats true, the old stadium was alright. :P Why spend so much on a building? :s

holo-jonny
24-04-2006, 05:18 PM
No, that money could of gone on more important things i.e. cancer researchI only think its a waste because we have the millenium stadium anyway which I preferr.

bingoking
24-04-2006, 05:23 PM
...and now there building a new olympic ground for the olympics which will cost evan more, cant see the point!:eusa_snoo

NekkLe
24-04-2006, 05:45 PM
...and now there building a new olympic ground for the olympics which will cost evan more, cant see the point!:eusa_snoo
They both balance out either way, the Olympics is a national event, there will be supporters and tourists which will help produce alot more money.

Wembley Stadium, it wouldn't have costed that much if the plans were more practical rather than theoretical. The australian contractors have sacked aload of employees and thats why it'll take alot longer. Think how long Wembley Stadium will stand for? Events allways occur there and there still making money of of conserts being held there atm. They had to cancel many conserts and events they lost alot of money and that was only bookings for the future of a year.

holo-jonny
24-04-2006, 05:46 PM
...and now there building a new olympic ground for the olympics which will cost evan more, cant see the point!:eusa_snooThen why did you vote yes?

Jordan3
24-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Have you seen it? Man it's worth it, it looks amazing!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!