PDA

View Full Version : Why do we hate our country's leaders?

AvengeX
04-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Why do we hate them? Tony Blair isn't that bad. It seemed to me like everyone has to hate him, and just for the reason that he went to war with George Bush. It's pathetic.. give the guy some credit, he's running the country, and look on the bright side, at least we're not being run like Afghanistan used to be.

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 02:27 PM
The press are even saying he's at fault for hundreds of Brits dying in the tsunami because he didn't cut his holiday in half and return home to 'talk to the thai leaders'.. I mean, what? Give him a break...

Mentor
04-01-2005, 03:12 PM
The press just like turning on people, it sells, and makes em moeny.
I Dont think blar is a particaly bad leader, i dont agree with alot of the eroup stuff he wants, nor the fact hes allowing breaches of human rights with some stupid new terror laws, and yet doesnt put and money whre it may be better spent, but thats a matter of opion, id rather have him, than some of the other candiates.

Bush isnt my contrs leader luckly, athogh him i can give a VERY long list of reasons. And even a few websites. But then again, the kerry person didnt realy look as if he could do better.

Mit
04-01-2005, 04:02 PM
doesnt put and money whre it may be better spent,.

id rather be safe from terrorists, than have to wait 20mins for a train. do we wanna be like israel where bombs are going of every second.

Concentric
04-01-2005, 06:34 PM
The press just like turning on people, it sells, and makes em moeny.
I Dont think blar is a particaly bad leader, i dont agree with alot of the eroup stuff he wants, nor the fact hes allowing breaches of human rights with some stupid new terror laws, and yet doesnt put and money whre it may be better spent, but thats a matter of opion, id rather have him, than some of the other candiates.

Bush isnt my contrs leader luckly, athogh him i can give a VERY long list of reasons. And even a few websites
I agree with you on this bit :)

Mendonky
04-01-2005, 07:05 PM
its a matter of personal opinion. some pople agree with the leaders choises, some don't. its just in some cases the vast majority are against.

Butcher11
04-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Seems like most Brits despise Blair, I'm American, and I liked Bush more then Kerry. Of course, Bush is our leader today, so I like him.

Concentric
04-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Bush is our leader today, so I like him.
Wow sounds like a sound tactic :rolleyes:
You're allowed to disagree with the President y'know :eusa_booh

Butcher11
06-01-2005, 01:24 PM
But for Patriotic sense, you should at least respect your leaders :D

Jacko2kn3
06-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm English, but I think Bush rocks.

"Our enemies are trying to find ways to breach our defenses, and so are we"

Interviewer - "Mr Presidant, can you name the Indian Prime Minister"
Bush - "Errrrrrrrrr, let me think, no" xD

He says some funny things, and he has that website with a bush picture, and a monkey doing the same thing next to it.

I'm not really into politics, but I'd probably vote for Blair anyway :D

GommeInc
06-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Avenger, Tony Blair is the biggest dumby butt in the hole of the world, joint first with George W Bush.

Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble. He is trying to get us the Euro which is worse than the pound by far! He got rid of fox hunting which is crude but it is an English Tradition and if you dont like it dont get involved, the fact the ban is suspended as no one cares anymore. I technically hate his guts as he is bad at looking after this country, he is worse than the other poor sap that had the job before him.

George W Bush is in fact classed as a terrorist, dont ask why but it is a true fact. He is not what he seems, he is only like he is today thanks to wealthy friends helping him out of the gutter as Bush was a poor loser which I wish he was today as he is far to dumb to run a big country like America, Entré Preneur is a French word you dipstick.

Mentor
06-01-2005, 06:12 PM
i realy dont like blare trying to take charge of our life by banning things and doing stupid things by enfocing lower salt in things, and making places like macdolads sell less fateting food.
Its our desison what we eat, and what we do, within the law, hes enforsing more sports, rembering this it put me on oting for a less of an idot.

Bush has bene done for smoking pop, underage drinking etc, he has put wars that blatenly go agist human rights, and is allowiung toutrture to go ahead in quntanmo bay.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/koinkoin/bush%20wanted.jpg

Bunny
07-01-2005, 12:59 AM
George W Bush is in fact classed as a terrorist, dont ask why but it is a true fact. He is not what he seems, he is only like he is today thanks to wealthy friends helping him out of the gutter as Bush was a poor loser which I wish he was today as he is far to dumb to run a big country like America, Entré Preneur is a French word you dipstick.

I have to disagree with you, George Bush is the world's most powerful person. If he's dumb (or a terrorist as you call him) then how did he become the president of America? A huge magority of America voted for him to be the president, it's not like he forced them to!

GommeInc
07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
He is classed as a Terrorist as he purposely went to Iraq with no proof of there being weapons and sending his army to kill shamelessly, he even blew up aload of tanks that were OURS with the EU Flag, if I was tere I would send a missile back at them, idiots.

He was re elected as Americans think he is clver, hes an idiot.

ddred
07-01-2005, 05:10 AM
Oh leave Bush alone.... If I could have voted BUSH ALL THE WAY!!!!

Bush is great, but I wish clinton was still in office, even though ha had a few scandals... And I think if your not from America you shouldn't talk about our leader.. How many people have you seen post bad things about yours UHH?

So leave ours alone.

GommeInc
07-01-2005, 11:47 PM
I wish Clinton was in office again than Bush as Bush is onlu going to war as the other presidents did or most i guess in cases which is classed as a terrorist as he went to Iraq without knowing that they weren't respnsible for 9/11 as it was Osamo Bin Ladel.

Mined
25-01-2005, 05:03 PM
I think he is Ok, but he can make some strange decisions

Mined
25-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I Agree, he hasn't done much for us, except get us into a bigger mess

Avenger, Tony Blair is the biggest dumby butt in the hole of the world, joint first with George W Bush.

Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble. He is trying to get us the Euro which is worse than the pound by far! He got rid of fox hunting which is crude but it is an English Tradition and if you dont like it dont get involved, the fact the ban is suspended as no one cares anymore. I technically hate his guts as he is bad at looking after this country, he is worse than the other poor sap that had the job before him.

Concentric - Moderator
DO NOT double post! Quoting another person is still not justification for this, read the rules carefully.

Concentric
25-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Tony Blair is trying to get rid of the Monarchy so he can take full power of the country, the fact he is a snob and they are lesser s**** that dont go on holiday when the country is in trouble.
This country was not in danger, as far as i'm aware the tsunami occured in Asia, which is not a reason for Blair to have returned from his holiday.

I have to disagree with you, George Bush is the world's most powerful person. If he's dumb (or a terrorist as you call him) then how did he become the president of America? A huge magority of America voted for him to be the president, it's not like he forced them to! I don't agree, just because a nation of people, half of whom are probably totally ignorant to what Bush is doing and will do, vote for him doesn't make him right. Try watching Fahrenheit 9/11.

2hd.
25-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Fahrenheit 9/11 is on soon/been on and is quite interesting. But if Bush was assisanted *listens to fbi word tracker turning on* tomorrow how many people would care?

Szam
25-01-2005, 06:46 PM
People say hes trying to ruin tradition by getting us the euro but will this be so? He wants to pass a new law against immigrants meaning we may break away from the EU meaning possibly no more Euro...

Concentric
25-01-2005, 07:23 PM
It is possible to remain in the EU but not follow one of it's guidelines, many countries disobey the laws of such organisations, for example Greece lied about it's economic strength just so that they could become a member. This won't mean we are no longer in the EU... *cough* DAMN! *cough*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!