PDA

View Full Version : Scroll Bar colors!

Jseb
21-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Hi, i am the manager of a really good fan site who been improve a lots for not a long time ago and its will getting really popular since when we are gonna say that its gonna be ready :D But :$ its appear that the scroll bar of are web site is blue! and i am really board of that colors for BLUE :( i will like to have a nice scroll bar that we could change the color for a other colors like orange or green depending on what we decide to take but if u know anyway to get this colors of the scroll bar to get change will be appreciate!

Note: I use Front Page to edit the site!

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 02:44 AM
I could help u but i would have to see the html codes cuz i forget the exact way to change them but if i saw the codes i could figure out how to change them if u wanna take my help then just follow me up on this post :D

:Illusion
21-07-2004, 02:51 AM
Theres a good site here (http://www.nutrocker.co.uk/scrollbarcolor.html) that makes the code for you :)

Jseb
21-07-2004, 03:12 AM
well ill say a really big thx to your help and i find all what i do need thx againt and i know where to ask for help :D

:Illusion
21-07-2004, 03:15 AM
well ill say a really big thx to your help and i find all what i do need thx againt and i know where to ask for help :D

Anytime :D btw whats your site called :p

Jseb
21-07-2004, 03:29 AM
well its use to be www.habbo-newsie.tk but now what happened its we are gonna change are name to a .net around 7 augoust! and yeah i cant wait until that day! :p

Euphonick
22-07-2004, 06:55 PM
well its use to be www.habbo-newsie.tk but now what happened its we are gonna change are name to a .net around 7 augoust! and yeah i cant wait until that day! :p
That website looks a bit "White" i know how to change color's of scroll bar's if you tell me which colour you want i shall make it for you :p

Jseb
22-07-2004, 07:01 PM
yeah i know its look at little bit '' White '' but its cause we close habbo-newsie until the owner back so we will change name and we are gonna have a new setup! And if u know something that could be really nice its will be blue but not dark and not to white maybe like this : color but a little bit more light!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!