PDA

View Full Version : Fixel Hosting - Dirt Cheap hosting at excellent quality!

Sony.Com
05-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey,
I am one of the owners are operators of www.fixel-hosting.be

We have very cheap prices for hosting and shoutcast:) We also have very good resellers packages:)
We also have the cheapest prices for SHOUTcast resellers on the internet! * I have looked at about 100 different sites that do SHOUTcast resellers so thats where i get my info from*
Though the prices arnt on the website for shoutcast resellers *they will be soon* you can PM me if you want to know about em or post here:)

SO once again:
http://www.fixel-hosting.be

Lycan
05-05-2006, 06:19 AM
i would never trust a .be site, nor a hosting site without a proper signup script

good luck

nick12
05-05-2006, 06:52 AM
its zpanel

D3stroyer
05-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Nick stfu. it's a panel you use it to manage ure databases and sutff that does not affect the website, it's what you code that affects it so once again stfu, and lycan whats wrong with .be they were all the rage afew months back allthough i don't think it applys to a hosting company. And i think you need to sort the site out a bit.

nick12
05-05-2006, 11:32 AM
you stfu i know what it is!!!

im not stuiped you plonker

Sony.Com
05-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Ok,
Who cares if its zpanel? Its a windows server so we can't get cPanel. Also if you go to http://www.fixelhosting.com is our .com domain. We currently have two servers and we are changing the .com domain to our other server:)

And why don't you trust the signup script? It works and its secure. Were not scammers or anything:) I have clients who will back me up:)

And sort the site? Do you mean get a better layout by that?

iNicks
05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
They have a .com domain? And they are trustworthy, well I think they are as im hosted with them. They are always up, and the MSN support is brilliant. It is barely down, and the prices are good for everyone ... Like John said, they have fixelhosting.com but they are switching the servers and things like this. They are so helpful, I couldnt install my vB, so they did it all for me. There are also many features in the zPanel, even if its not cPanel, who cares really?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!