PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Batista will be back for Summerslam 06

Sabu
09-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Just looked on www.wwe.com and noticed this;

Fight breaks out at SummerSlam commercial shoot
May 8, 2006
SmackDown Superstars Batista and Booker T got into a knockdown, drag-out fight Monday afternoon on the set of World Wrestling Entertainment’s SummerSlam commercial shoot in Encino, California. Director of WWE Television Promotions, John Gaburick, tells WWE.com the fight broke out during the filming of a scene in the commercial which will be used to promote SummerSlam later this year. “The fight lasted at least five minutes, it was a brutal, bloody, vicious affair,” says Gaburick. “It took JBL, Mark Henry, Chris Benoit, Finlay and road agent Ricky Steamboat to finally break things up.”
Gaburick says, “Both men were banged up pretty good, both men were bloodied up.” After the fight, Booker T and Batista went behind closed doors to try and clear the air. Gaburick says both Booker T and Batista finished their required work on the commercial before leaving the set. When asked what the fight was about, Gaburick would only say “it’s a personal issue between two men.”
The SummerSlam commercial was filmed Sunday using RAW Superstars and Monday using SmackDown competitors.

Batista will be back either before Summerslam, or make his comeback at Summerslam 06 ;)

Robzor
09-05-2006, 05:50 PM
:o quick fast news :P

Sabu
09-05-2006, 08:52 PM
:o quick fast news :P

Rofl :P

Pu$$y
09-05-2006, 08:53 PM
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!??!?!

Badgez
09-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Batista, the monster.. Good old times. I love his special move.

-Wolverine
09-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Batista is coming back at late may or early June. He is confirmed to be back before July though. ;)

Uwe
10-05-2006, 01:06 AM
I've seen Batista before ;o

He was getting off the bus at the Smackdown Wrestlemania revenge tour in Newcastle :']

-Wolverine
10-05-2006, 01:26 AM
I've seen Batista before ;o

He was getting off the bus at the Smackdown Wrestlemania revenge tour in Newcastle :']
I bet he was huge eh? :P

And yea i saw him before when he came to toronto (When he was still in Evolution) and he was a very nice guy. :D

Candice
10-05-2006, 02:20 AM
& looky here.. I totally agree with what he says.

“It was simply about respect, that’s all.” Booker T, sporting a swollen left eye, commenting exclusively to WWE.com about the bloody and brutal fight he had with former World Heavyweight Champion Batista on the set of the SummerSlam commercial Monday in Encino, Calif. It took a number of SmackDown Superstars to pull Batista and Booker T off one another in a fight that lasted at least five minutes. “I’m not going to say anything else about it. The fight had to do with respect,” says Booker.

“I have no ill will toward Dave, but I feel like he doesn’t know the history of the business that’s all. Maybe he should study the history. There’s a lot of us who paved the way in this business for men like Batista,” says Booker. “When I started, guys like Greg Gagne, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and countless others were in WCW. I walked in the locker room and had to earn their respect. It took me 16 long years, but I earned it. Respect isn’t a right, it’s a privilege.”

When asked if the two men have buried the hatchet, Booker T pointedly says, “We’ll never be friends. We’ll never exchange Christmas cards. But I will work with Dave in the ring like nothing ever happened. It’s not about us, it’s about the company and more importantly it’s about entertaining the fans. I’ll never do anything to hurt our product.”

WWE.com is attempting to reach Batista for more on this situation.

Robzor
10-05-2006, 02:43 PM
i touched batista when the wwe was doing a tour and stopped aty nottingham :P
i was next to the runway and batista put his hand out to people who wanted to touch him :P lol
on that same day shelton benjamin rubbed my head :o

bingoking
10-05-2006, 04:08 PM
I dont like watching WWE but i like playing on the WWE PS2 games!

Edge
10-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Cant wait for him to come back even tho im not keen on him xD.

B4-Mez
17-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Yeh, I red that to. Did you see the photo's of them after? Anyway looking forward for him to come back, He was a special guest at "No Way Out" back in Feb, And he was looking fine, Just wondering tho, He says he wants the title back, But will he take it off rey? They was Tag team champs couple weeks before he was ingured... AnyBody have any comments? BTW First post, havent really set my profile up yet

majesticdragon
17-05-2006, 05:50 PM
omg Shelton's mint id pay like 1000 pounds for dat to happen 2 me :)

back to topic: Batista was set to be back in early May to face The great khai in a rivalry according to power slam but no sgin of him anyways Undertakers took dat position and will be killed @ Judgement day insted :P

Stupid brnging sum1 like khali in2 wwe cos how u gnna get sum1 hu cud beat him hed win any match u put him in!

B4-Mez
17-05-2006, 06:21 PM
That last post made no sence at all...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!