PDA

View Full Version : Jibbi's Birthday

SkulKrusher
21-07-2004, 01:24 PM
CAN ANY1 PLZ TELL ME WHEN IS JIBBIS BIRTHDAY??????????? AND DOES JIBBI GIVE ANY FREE CREDITS LIKE IONE USED TO GIVE OUT, PLZ TELL ME

Pixel
21-07-2004, 01:26 PM
I Dont Know When Jibbis Birthday Is But Do You Really Think She Would Give Out Free Presents Like Ione Did

name14
21-07-2004, 01:55 PM
jibbi is a SHE NOT A HE also i wouldn't be surprised if she gave away one creds like usual

Pixel
21-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Who Said Jibbi Was A He
Oh In The Poll lol

:Illusion
21-07-2004, 02:05 PM
People should be givin stuff to her if it's her bday :p

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 02:15 PM
People should be givin stuff to her if it's her bday :p

actually i agree she should i didn't think of that

Pixel
21-07-2004, 02:15 PM
lol but she can get all the furni she wonts for free probs

Butcher11
21-07-2004, 02:47 PM

She's 27, I'm sure she has other things on her mind then pixalized furni. :rolleyes: God you people are selfish :P, and also, if she released a rare, it's value would be nothing, because theres so many on the hotel.

iRoss
21-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Yer very true selfish lot!!! but i see what james meens by all the free furni ... :eusa_danc

Kier
21-07-2004, 07:29 PM

Actually she can't. When it comes down to it, all the furni costs credits. They've signed deals with numerous companies such as splash plastic and BT so they can't "Steal money from the cashier" if you know what I mean.

And plus if she wanted her own rare Sulake would have to approve and it would take time to design it.

Nothing in this world is free.

mlevin
21-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Jibbi's a girl not a boy
and no she does not like ione

Gottomi
22-07-2004, 02:04 AM
She's 27, I'm sure she has other things on her mind then pixalized furni. :rolleyes: God you people are selfish :P, and also, if she released a rare, it's value would be nothing, because theres so many on the hotel.

Well Ione gave away the thrones, and I dont think they are worth nothing. I think Jibbi should at least give away 1 new rare, and it dosn't have to be on her birthday. Like, mabey for christmas? The least she could do is relese a new rare every now and then. Ione had a new rare out almost every other month, and Jibbi hasn't released one forever! I know the snowglobe will come out, but to be honest, who really likes the look of the snowglobe?

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Lol i think Jibbi should give out stuff on her bday cuz it would be pleasing to us habbos who dont got much :D And hey wats better than makin habbos proud than a lil furni eh lolz and it would be sweet if they made new rares and gave em out just like Ione did on his bday that would be sweet and who was that who said ppl should be giving her stuff on her bday? :rolleyes: Lol y would we need to give her stuff lol she can just get watever she wants for free lol :p

22-07-2004, 02:16 AM
and who was that who said ppl should be giving her stuff on her bday? :rolleyes: Lol y would we need to give her stuff lol she can just get watever she wants for free lol

I said that :p we should give her stuff, you'd be pretty annoyed if it was your bday an instead of gettin gifts, you had to give them :rolleyes: If shes gonna give rares out on bdays then it should be the one that matches the DOB we registered with, atleast then they'd have some value cos there wouldn't be so many at one time :eusa_thin

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:20 AM
I said that :p we should give her stuff, you'd be pretty annoyed if it was your bday an instead of gettin gifts, you had to give them If shes gonna give rares out on bdays then it should be the one that matches the DOB we registered with, atleast then they'd have some value cos there wouldn't be so many at one time :eusa_thin
Hmmmm didnt really catch wat u meant by giving out rares to match our DOBs dry can u rephrase that so my lil minimized brain can understand :D

22-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Hmmmm didnt really catch wat u meant by giving out rares to match our DOBs dry can u rephrase that so my lil minimized brain can understand :D
Lol blondey :p ok i registered with 23/12/85, so every year on the 23rd, i'd get a shiny new rare that came to me like a HC gift :D get it now?

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:31 AM
Lol blondey ok i registered with 23/12/85, so every year on the 23rd, i'd get a shiny new rare that came to me like a HC gift get it now?
Holly cows that would be the most brilliant idea of all dry :D Except there is a down to that cuz ppl could just make clones and register in there DOBs as the next day gettin them unlimited rares :( But o wait i just wronged myself they could do it so that only ppl lets say who have been coming to habbo for atleast like 1 year or so get the furni thats genious :D But then again those cloens would still be a factor cuz u could have 10000 clones from the past and get 1000 rares one year later so im pretty flat out stumped on that one :D

22-07-2004, 02:36 AM
Holly cows that would be the most brilliant idea of all dry Except there is a down to that cuz ppl could just make clones and register in there DOBs as the next day gettin them unlimited rares But o wait i just wronged myself they could do it so that only ppl lets say who have been coming to habbo for atleast like 1 year or so get the furni thats genious But then again those cloens would still be a factor cuz u could have 10000 clones from the past and get 1000 rares one year later so im pretty flat out stumped on that one

Or they could make it so that the dob that they 1st registered with, is the only one they can use from that IP so clones with different dobs wouldn't work :o Can't see many people runnin around different computers just for 1 rare :eusa_thin Anyway dumb idea, way to much work for Habbo :rolleyes:

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:40 AM
[QUOTE=Dry.Tearz]Or they could make it so that the dob that they 1st registered with, is the only one they can use from that IP so clones with different dobs wouldn't work Can't see many people runnin around different computers just for 1 rare Anyway dumb idea, way to much work for Habbo QUOTE]
O yeah your right i wasnt thinking about IP codes :D Lol and yeah your right about that being to much work for habbo but if they were dedicated to helping habbos out and making all of us happy theyd do that (sumtin i would do if i was the manager of habbo :D)

finkstrate
22-07-2004, 05:44 AM
Jibbi's birthay is on the 8th June and i want my present and sum free creds :p

x-all4christ-x
22-07-2004, 06:19 AM
You know Jibbi is nice enough, Jibbi is the nicest habbo you will ever meet. We should be giving her the presents on her birthday.

FRISC0
22-07-2004, 06:49 AM
well if jibbi brought out a new rare the value would soon be out so like the snow globe has a value of about 40T and that value came out even tho theres only about 7 in the hotel same with speackers corner not many but still got a value

also when that disco plage came out how come herbmania deleted it he should of given it to some 1 else and why did he delete it now hes taken te habbo trophy and wrote on a stick it costs a throne to see it!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!