PDA

View Full Version : Macbet Help

-JT-
08-01-2005, 09:56 PM
I have to write an essay on the play Macbeth. Basically i am getting really stresses over it and i am breaking point. I am stuck on a paragraph concerning the charicter 'lady macbeth'.

Two things i need:

Things to say about Lady Macbeth
Some quotes backing them up = ****asys

If you guys could help me i would be so greatfull :)

thanks,
James

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - You've broken habbox forum rules
By:
-Swearing
Please next time use different kinds of words.

Mentor
08-01-2005, 10:39 PM
brings back bad memorys of my mcbeth project on teh witches seans, ened up at 27 pages !!!

Anyway.
Lady macbeth went inasin, becue of guilt froim enocrging macbeth. Witches may have enocraged her, controled her to help put macbneth up to kings murder. some think she may be a withc is some intrptions. Wiches influnced her, and macbth, she felkt guilt for her actaions.

Im making no sence now so ill be quite, tahts all i can think of the top my head

-JT-
08-01-2005, 10:58 PM
yeah, she became very paranoid about what she had done, saying her hands would never be clean ect, i hate this play i am so stressed!

-JT-
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
here is what have done so far
---------------------------------------------
When we first meet Lady Macbeth she seems to be a pleasant, loving wife to Macbeth. However it isn’t quite like that. It’s Lady Macbeth that persuades Macbeth to kill Duncan, which is the reason that Macbeth went insane and ended up getting killed. Lady Macbeth, at one point in the play is undeniably as evil as evil comes. “Come, you spirits That tend on mortal thoughts! unsex me here, And fill me from the crown to the toe top full Of direst cruelty; make thick my blood,
Stop up the access and passage to remorse, That no compunctious visitings of nature Shake my fell purpose.” This is most probably the quote which stands out more than any other in the play. It holds such devilish intentions that it would be almost impossible for a perfectly sane person to say, and mean it. There are other things which suggest she is evil, such as “I have given ****, and know
How tender 'tis to love the babe that milks me: I would, while it was smiling in my face, Have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums, And dash'd the brains out, had I so sworn as you Have done to this.” This is further more proof of how evil lady Macbeth is, she claims that she would smash her baby’s face in which is probably one of the most evil things a woman could do.
---------------------------------------------
lol, thats the paragraph about lady macbeth, not the whole thing :p i need about 200 more words for this paragraph and all help would be apreciated :)

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - You've broken habbox forum rules
By:
-Double posting
-Swearing
Please next time simply click the edit button for editing your post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!