PDA

View Full Version : dj decks in the catalouge?

carsogenics
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
if you think about it logically, and follow the trend with the snowglobe, wont the next rare be the djj decks?

what do you think?

-JT-
09-01-2005, 12:31 AM
yeah, i agree, but i think habbo should come up with somthing new, people are loosing alot of MONEY and the richest habbos may end up leaving habbo for good :o

doraemonkiller
09-01-2005, 05:18 AM
i think dj deck is the next

Julia7
09-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah i think dj decks will come out next in the catalouge but what price do u think they will b at?

Infrontation
09-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Don't thinkk so.

Julia7
09-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Lol why not?

Ziabotsu
09-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I just complained to habbo about releasing super rares that people pay loads for.

nets
09-01-2005, 03:30 PM
the richest habbos may end up leaving habbo for good :o
The richest habbos are normally to smart to buy things like the DJ Decks and Snow Globe, because they might get put in the catalog, the only people who have these rares are normally people who have won them.
And they normally neaver trade them, because there scared they will get a bad deal :-)

Edit: Any way, people who might buy them are paying lots for them because they want to have the rare before any one else.

Szam
09-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Prob will be Dj decks because habbo have already given some out, i wonder if they would bring out mountain dew though...

bladesbcrew
19-01-2005, 06:36 PM
they better not come out in catalogue. its not fair on people who pay loads for things then find them coming out in catalogue

Ryan
19-01-2005, 06:40 PM
don matter to me or not coz i don visit the hotel much any more and i aint rich enough to have dj decks now

TooClose$
19-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Prob will be Dj decks because habbo have already given some out, i wonder if they would bring out mountain dew though...

mountain dew was only on cokemusic.com and faketown.com
these are the other sulake ame sites, like habbo.

Xanatos.
20-01-2005, 02:44 AM
i think they will come out because first you couldnt even get one there was only like 2 on habbo now theres like a lot its just going to end up like the snow globe

Marvelo
20-01-2005, 03:05 AM
they will probabaly come out like the snow globes did. Wait a year before they are released. >.<

Butcher11
22-01-2005, 01:34 AM
They shpould know enough not to buy them, and Rt7, habbo would lose out of alot of money if they didn't release them.

dc6
25-01-2005, 10:26 AM
is it just me or is sulake really going down hill? like they keep re-realising rares and its unfair to the people that had them like we have 2 pay real money 2 get them in the start and then there bring them out in the catologue eg: the snowglobe used 2 be the highest value super rare and now its worth less then a hc sofa .

Szam
25-01-2005, 10:36 AM
We havent really seen glimpses of any other type of rare on the hotel though so DJ decks are probably going to be the next rare released, this will be unfair because I have seen quite alot of people with them who traded or got given them...

carsogenics
25-01-2005, 05:51 PM
so most people think that it will be the next released rare, but how long do you think it will be until it comes out?

boardslide
25-01-2005, 06:49 PM
From my own perspective, I believe that the Dj Decks will be out in the catalouge, either sooner or later. It's possible as you've all witnessed with the Snowglobe. It was a super rare to begin with, just 1 to found around the whole Habbo. And after a while, more and more started coming out, being spread about and being traded. This has also happened with the Dj Decks. There was originally just 1 Dj Decks around, and after a few weeks, there are so many to be found. If we're lucky enough, ( unlucky for the rare traders with the Dj Decks ), they might be out in the catalouge sooner or later! :P Start saving up your credits, people.

GommeInc
25-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Callie is by far ruining Habbo Hotel.

Pathetic Games that are boring and sad, because no one can get in the rooms, only when the comp's ended.

Being completely Bias to Habbox, not being Anti-Habbox but Callie should look at other Fan Sites like Habbo Demand etc for news, whats the point in having Official Sites when she only look at one for the news, which is not very interesting.

Selling Rares for no utter reason each month in the Catalogue. What is the POINT? People are leaving the hotel because of this (mainly the Habbo's who wasted alot of money on rares to by Super Rares) What makes me mad is that she dosn't know what Super Rare and Rare means! Super Rares such as the Snowglobe should not be sold! Rares shouldn't as that turns them from rare to Common and lowers their Trading Price.

Callie should QUIT!!!

Seacat
07-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Julia7 - Rares that are released usually cost 25 credits and are in catalogue for 2 weeks. :)
I wish Habbo would re-release parasols (not orange) because they rock :p

GommeInc
07-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Knowing the simple minded lot at Habbo hotel, it will be in the catalogue soon

Seacat
07-02-2005, 10:03 PM
i hope so! i want parasol sets all round my room :o

Pilgrim-Soul
15-02-2005, 08:40 PM
i think there should be no such thing as rare in the catalougue

Mined
15-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Probably unnless they decide to change things

Matty
15-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Gomme Well What Good games can you play on habbo? You can't play football Can you? from my perspective It's good enough.
And if They didn't have enough money to run habbohotel. yea, callie could do better but theys more competitions/games then jibbi did.
Also another main crackdown they need to do is the dam LAG, And consoel lag. through peak times about 5 pm to 6m Very laggy.

Nielez
16-02-2005, 08:19 PM
is it just me or is sulake really going down hill? like they keep re-realising rares and its unfair to the people that had them like we have 2 pay real money 2 get them in the start and then there bring them out in the catologue eg: the snowglobe used 2 be the highest value super rare and now its worth less then a hc sofa .

Callie has said herself that they are actually having new rares allready... so i think firstly the new rares will come out as HC-prezzies.. and the DJ-decks in about 2 months in cat...

Szam
16-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Next rare maybe released around easter time then?

lil-rarez
16-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Definatly Next Rare Has To Be DJ Decks. Dont You see The Pattern Take Big Super Rare Items Bring Them Down To Below 1 HC And Then Sit Back And Watch The Price Crash This Means That There Trying To Downsize Habbo Or Knock All The Super Rares To Rares. I Think That Sooner Or Later The Rare And Super Rare Trading System is Going To Crash. Its Exactly What I Said The Habbo Furni Balencer. Anyway If They Have A Club With Decks!!! But Still Its Quite Annoying!!!

Hanurr
17-02-2005, 06:38 AM
I sincerely doubt that Habbo will release the snowglobes. They aren't that stupid. They know it'd cause an uproar and plenty of people would just up and leave.

dannyboymed
17-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Hanurr. Habbo have already released the snowglobe.

Butcher11
17-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Definatly Next Rare Has To Be DJ Decks. Dont You see The Pattern Take Big Super Rare Items Bring Them Down To Below 1 HC And Then Sit Back And Watch The Price Crash This Means That There Trying To Downsize Habbo Or Knock All The Super Rares To Rares. I Think That Sooner Or Later The Rare And Super Rare Trading System is Going To Crash. Its Exactly What I Said The Habbo Furni Balencer. Anyway If They Have A Club With Decks!!! But Still Its Quite Annoying!!!

The point is, people know when the first DJ deck is givven to a normal habbo, it's likely it's going to be a catalog rare sometime soon. It's not going to crash, although it was severly disrupted by the rares in catalog glitch. If that didn't destroy the trading system, then nothing will.

CoolMichael22
17-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Well to be perfectly honest I think its a wee bit sad that people spend LOADS of money on habbo when they are just pxel pictures!!!
Richest people leaving habbo??? WHO CARES!!

micky.blue.eyes
17-02-2005, 04:32 PM
super rare shouldn't be sold ever!! its just a waste. I think they only should be given out in competitions. But with Callie having all these events there will be like 100 dj decks in 1 week lol. I don't really like Callie. Only having competitions and competitions and..... its getting bored. I liked christmas with all the competitions but I think Callie is stuck in christmas time

Clo
17-02-2005, 05:01 PM
I really hope that the decks won't be released.
They will be worthless to rich people. ;(

CoolMichael22
19-02-2005, 01:06 PM
If habbo put the DJ decks inside the catalogue then whats the point in spending money on rares when you know that eventually they are gonna be put into the catalogue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!