PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the Father of Habbo Value on the main page?

afrobran
14-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Everyone is reporting values of 0.5 for the Father of Habbo poster and the Basketball Trophy value of 0.3 and then the main page goes and says Father of Habbo is worth 0.3 and the Basketball Trophy is 0.5...has someone lost their mind? I stocked up on Father of Habbo posters, seeing as they will never be released again since they were a year 5 item I suspect that they will never go down in price but go up...? Am I missing something here?

-Wolverine
14-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Everyone is reporting values of 0.5 for the Father of Habbo poster and the Basketball Trophy value of 0.3 and then the main page goes and says Father of Habbo is worth 0.3 and the Basketball Trophy is 0.5...has someone lost their mind? I stocked up on Father of Habbo posters, seeing as they will never be released again since they were a year 5 item I suspect that they will never go down in price but go up...? Am I missing something here?
Hello.

No it's not a mess-up it's just not been updated. And the Father of Habbo isn't very 'popular' among people so thats why it went down. Also the Bball trophy may not be very popular either but it's considered a 0.5 by most people. And also the FOH Poster will be released next year, and the year after and the year after that. Anyways, next time please make a proper report with 3 furni and not just reporting on 1 furni. Thanks anyways. :)

Pitch
15-05-2006, 03:32 PM
This forum is for reporting trades you have seen, this should be posted in the 'Ask the rare reporter staff' subforum. You can get to that http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Neversoft
15-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Basket Ball Trophys are wearth 0.5 - I Bought 3 this morning for 1 club sofa and a mocha and saw one being traded earlyer for 0.5

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!