PDA

View Full Version : habboxic is looking down habbox value

doraemonkiller
09-01-2005, 05:11 PM
i visit habboxic and i feel very angry when i saw 'interview k1k' page .
he said habbox value up and down for nothing ,the reason why value up and down is because we follow what habbo offer ,value not 100% perfect forever ,like :
3 habbo offer 5hcs for throne sofa
4 habbo offer 4.5hcs for throne sofa
3 habbo offer 4hcs for throne sofa
we will use 4.5hcs ,only 40% people agree.

THAT is why i trying to make range value but alot people disagree.
But we still giving the right value .

how habboxic set value ?
if u know how they set value ,u will laugh because they using vote .That means if that guy dunno about value or like to give fake value ,sure all those value are wrong .

NOTE : sorry with this because habboxic manager 'k1k' don't know how value work ,I just explain to him and everyone here .

Ziabotsu
09-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I been on habboxic forums and signed up. They think habbox is going down and habboxic is going up. Well, how I put it, is habbox will; stay up and they will just give up :D

P@ND@
09-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Offcourse they gain popularity.
It's not the people who will set down the value.
But their visitors.
Offcourse they will select the best for what they got.
But we all know that, don't we..? =/

Michael.
09-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I don't like Habboxic for MANY reasons:
a) The layout is rubbish. Especially because it's not Habboish and it's a Habbo site.
b) All the staff are HC. I think that's hinting at something.
c) Huh?! They are using the official Habbo Fansite seal? Isn't that against the rules?
- And the worst -
d) They VOTE ON RARE VALUES!!!! They say Habbox Rare Values are scams, they're not. Maybe you could vote on what you would like to see, but people who know NOTHING about rares could vote DJ Decks as being valued at 5T ?! Someone can always rig the votes aswell and that would spell disaster cos the rare values staff can get super rares VERY cheap.

I hate just about everything about this site and will try to avoid Habboxic as much as I can.

doraemonkiller
17-01-2005, 12:07 PM
the funny thing is thier rare value are slower to update .They using vote but i think those value they changed after 1 week is history and everyone complainn those value are slow .
look their throne sofa is 4.5hcs ,that value is 1 week before .They wont update the fastest value .

Offcourse they gain popularity.
It's not the people who will set down the value.
But their visitors.
Offcourse they will select the best for what they got.
But we all know that, don't we..? =/

Crying-Angel
17-01-2005, 12:19 PM
that site is like a habbox repica done very very badly >.<

Its Exactly The Same Just With A Diff Layout And Stoopid Content!!!! >.<

*sigh* they will never do better then habbox ;)

Matty
17-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Also in the interview section With !!!!pink!!!!, on habboxic.com, He Said: " Noobish Guides To Rare Trading".
I Hope He Wasnt Refering To Habbox. :eusa_snoo

Butcher11
17-01-2005, 10:32 PM
They aren't official? Someone should rat them out ;)
and also, even if they think we're worse, we own them, they wish they had the members, and staff we do :D

nvrspk4
17-01-2005, 11:29 PM
They aren't official? Someone should rat them out ;)
and also, even if they think we're worse, we own them, they wish they had the members, and staff we do :D

Absolutely! All the sites are jelous of Habbox, the only one who is good, friendly, and efficient is Impetuous.net! Rare values sets everyone off. Im all for it and Im not against Habbox or anything but alot of people hate Habbox just because of the rare values. And it also causes alot of turmoil and insulting that the RV staff dont deserve. I think just getting rid of it might help but there are problems with it. Oh well, thats why this world isnt perfect. As for the seal, I dont think they're using it now. The staff can never match ours :D we have the best of em from sierk, MissAlice, and jrh2002 to :Jin: Butcher11 HyperGhost and all the rest of you (plz don't be offended if your name isnt there, there are so many of you!) Anyway, Ill stop there as I dont want to rant. Maybe I'll check out the site and report back on it here :P

Edit: I checked it out and I really don't feel like being really mean so I won't review the site, but to give you a few tips they have a list of scammers and it sounds really childish and looking at their forum, the most ever users on was 12, they only have 132 members, barely any probably are consistently on, and they only have 44 threads and 149 posts! Like 100+ people on Habbox have that many on their own! Also they copied many of Habbox's thigns such as the names of the forums on the forum, the Ask a Hobba (and its a point worth making that they haven't secured a Hobba but try and save their dignity by saying "This Page Is Under Construction")

Ok Im done being mean now -.- I'm very sorry to any people who are fond of Habboxic. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and thats mine. Don't take it personally :) As for those who don't like it, I've said my piece.

Done! :eusa_danc

doraemonkiller
18-01-2005, 08:29 AM
do u know why i join habbox ?
because of the value thing ,when i not rare value reporter ,i saw the para and throne value go up very fast and alot fake value made by habbo ,look like evil .
so 1 day i saw sierk come my rare furni shop ,he let me have a trial and after 1 week i am rare value reporter lol ,yea i can help habbox and i report value everyday to get the fastest value for habbox .after 2 week ,i m assistant value and helping k@boom .

I think the value is ok now but sometimes cant update fast because site problem or busy .

ramjet
21-01-2005, 08:33 PM
just dont bother with this rubbish habboxic site i just saw it for first time and it is run by habbox staff wannabees HABBOXic.

the rare values are totally out of order no-one would spend 1.5 hcs on a blue amber :D altho if thats true im .5 hcs better off! it'll be down as soon as it sprung up it is poorly designed only use :

impetuous.net (http://www.impetuous.net) (8/10)
(10/10)
habbox (http://www.habbox.com)

bobbanet.com (http://www.bobbanet.com)(9/10)

over all that site is 0/10 and no-one has probably voted anyway, the rare values layout is exact of habbox and is obviuosly totally useless.

well thats my view.

your friend, ramjet

Butcher11
22-01-2005, 01:29 AM
They also seem to think habbox is shutting down any time soon lol. And also, that's pathetic if that's how they get their rare values. ;)

doraemonkiller
22-01-2005, 06:38 AM
yah they make the rumours about habbox is shuting down ,very funny .
their site is the 1 need to shut down .

8Marcus8
23-01-2005, 04:18 PM
lmao i just noticed 2 things!

1. All their rare value pictures are off habbox
2. When you click HabMovies a "This page is under construction" picture comes up, ripped off straight from habbari.com

!!!!!!

doraemonkiller
23-01-2005, 04:40 PM
yah ,that site is copying everything but the site staff dunno everything i think .

2hd.
23-01-2005, 04:49 PM
habbox till i die!

habboxic- i'd rather die

:kader
24-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Haboxic = Jelous pond scum.

Errorâ„¢
24-01-2005, 09:15 PM
lol, there just Habbox wannabes :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!