PDA

View Full Version : woooo barcelona new cup champs

ssricky
17-05-2006, 08:34 PM
so ye it happened i told you all it would lol inur face neil ;] 2-1 final the last goal from barcelona was beautiful

bingoking
17-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Come on Barca! 2-1 champs

Kasabian
17-05-2006, 09:07 PM
They way the played and worked their way up to the goal was good.

Just short stringed passes.

NekkLe
17-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Beletti and Larrson were Barcalona's key to success, we nearly had it but they made there football work in the end.

Placeee
17-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Well done Barca, they made the right moves in the end.
I'm an Arsenal fan and tbh I'm happy with the result, I know Arsenal lost but they held on for so long with 10 men.

I don't know if some of the people are from England that posted above but why would you want Barca to win? They are a spanish team.. Don't you think it would of said so much for English football if the trophy stayed in England after Liverpool won last year?
Anyway thanks to the proper football fans for suporting arsenal.
I know if it was any other team in the final against Barca I defently would want them to win, liverpool last year for example.. Even Man U or chelsea.

Infrontation
17-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm an Arsenal fan and tbh I'm happy with the result, I know Arsenal lost but they held on for so long with 10 men.

I don't know if some of the people are from England that posted above but why would you want Barca to win? They are a spanish team.. Don't you think it would of said so much for English football if the trophy stayed in England after Liverpool won last year?
I know if it was any other team in the final against Barca I defently would want them to win, liverpool last year for example.. Even Man U or chelsea.

I'd have too agree. I am a Man utd fan, but I have grew too like arsenal in their champians league journey. I felt the sendin off was idiotic, for the intrest of the neutral it destroyed the game. 1-0 Barcelona, Yellow Card Lehmen the end, let the game continue on. Also I felt as henry pointed out in his interview with sky sports, that he was continually fouled in the first half and barely ever even given a free kick while he made a tackle from behind (really he went around the side) he got the ball and basically the barca player kicked his foot and henry got a yellow card.

Not trying too be racist, but why pick a norweigen referee who probably hasn't referee'd a big game like this before.

Too be honest I think a draw would have been fair, but I didn't think barcelona deserved too win =]

ssricky
17-05-2006, 09:54 PM

i notice how u conviently left out all the times ronaldinho deeked out almost the whole arsenal defence :rolleyes: and i see how u only used the one time he messed up big deal henry messed up way more times :$

Infrontation
17-05-2006, 09:56 PM
i notice how u conviently left out all the times ronaldinho deeked out almost the whole arsenal defence :rolleyes: and i see how u only used the one time he messed up big deal henry messed up way more times :$
Ronaldinho was crap, he got around the defence and done nothing, didn't even shoot.
Henry didn't play well either but htat was mainly because for 70minutes he was a lone striker. He did have some chances and should have scored that one good chance but the rest where really have chances and they where nearly all created by his skill and great play.

NekkLe
17-05-2006, 10:06 PM
I agree, Ronaldinho didn't perform till a little in of about 15 minutes. Arsenals defence worked really well, you can't knock em'.

ssricky
17-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I agree, Ronaldinho didn't perform till a little in of about 15 minutes. Arsenals defence worked really well, you can't knock em'.
im not im just saying ronaldinho has 1 bad game and everyone breaks his balls about it

NekkLe
17-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I see what your saying, its just that most of my mates were raring on that Barca would smash us blah blah and Ronaldinho would rip your defence up blah blah, but it didn't happen. Fair enough tho, hes still the best player in the world for me.

Infrontation
17-05-2006, 10:13 PM
im not im just saying ronaldinho has 1 bad game and everyone breaks his balls about it
Not really, he didn't perform though.

Scouse
17-05-2006, 11:01 PM
The game was not fair at all, but what can you do about it? Nothing. Barcelona are champions of europe, always next year huh?

MBond
18-05-2006, 06:38 AM
The game was not fair at all, but what can you do about it? Nothing. Barcelona are champions of europe, always next year huh?

Nah, Man United next year, mark my words. They gonna by some solid midfileders unlike the make-shift one they got now because of so moany injurys.

Infrontation
18-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Nah, Man United next year, mark my words. They gonna by some solid midfileders unlike the make-shift one they got now because of so moany injurys.
I'm a man utd fan and they aren't going too win it next year.
If henry moves too barcalona, they will have the three best players in the world and also other great players like, deco..
While van nistlerooy is leaving and that will leave saha and rooney..

bingoking
18-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Barca, Barca, Barca

Colourfulâ„¢
18-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Ronaldinho let me down, Henry played very well but no-one was covering him when he needed help. Alm,unia played well but didn't get warmed-up. :s

Brody
18-05-2006, 09:58 AM
u live in england yet u would rather a spanish team win than a english team,

ronaldinho was crap. the person who won the cup for them was larrson

Colourfulâ„¢
18-05-2006, 10:01 AM
I really wanted Arsenal to win and I thought we mgiht of, but I predicted 2-1 to Barca before the game and that's whats happened. :(

bingoking
18-05-2006, 10:01 AM
u live in england yet u would rather a spanish team win than a english team,

ronaldinho was crap. the person who won the cup for them was larrson

Yes, I support Man U who hate Arsenal! get what i mean

Brody
18-05-2006, 10:03 AM
still id rather see any english club win than a foreign club

Colourfulâ„¢
18-05-2006, 10:04 AM
still id rather see any english club win than a foreign club
Yep, same.

Infrontation
18-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes, I support Man U who hate Arsenal! get what i mean
I am man utd fan also, but doesn't mean you don't have too like arsenal ;s
I don't like the team that is closest too us (Liverpool this season) but if they are in a different competition that we are knocked out of its best too support the english club in my view.

bingoking
18-05-2006, 03:26 PM
I admit it would nice for an English club to win but i am actually glad Barcelona won as i am a United fan!

poloolop
18-05-2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRknoy2y7w game highlights. Woo barca!

Pu$$y
18-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Why do the english want the spanish team to win? Even though im a united fan i wanted Arsenal to win.

bingoking
18-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Look i have nothing against Arsenal fans i just like Barca but dont support them!

holo-jonny
18-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Wanted Barca 2 Win :)

Kasabian
18-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Why do Manchester United fans hate Arsenal fans?
Why do Liverpool fans hate Chelsea fans?
Why do most premiership fans hate other fans?

Well, Most teams that hate each other aren't even rivals so they shouldn't hate each other.

Exceptions:
AFC Telford United - Shrewsbury Town
Liverpool - Everton
Manchester U - Manchester C
Rangers - Celtic
AC Milan - Inter Milan

All clubs are close, Unlike Man U & Arsenal.

Brody
18-05-2006, 04:29 PM
like arsenal - tottenham

Magnet
18-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Why do Manchester United fans hate Arsenal fans?
Why do Liverpool fans hate Chelsea fans?
Why do most premiership fans hate other fans?

Well, Most teams that hate each other aren't even rivals so they shouldn't hate each other.

Exceptions:
AFC Telford United - Shrewsbury Town
Liverpool - Everton
Manchester U - Manchester C
Rangers - Celtic
AC Milan - Inter Milan

All clubs are close, Unlike Man U & Arsenal.

I support Everton, and don't hate Liverpool fans, I hate people who say their team is the best in the world, unless they actually are, don't say it. They also say Everton are crap, right now they may be, but overall since the premiership started, Everton are the best team in the premiership. They've had the most points and have never been relegated. Arsenal have also never been relegated.

And yeah, I was supporting Arsenal, Lehmann shouldn't of been sent of, he should of stayed on with a yellow card and they should of been allowed the goal.

Also, Barcelona's first goal was offside, and they wouldn't of scored if Arsenal had Lehmann on.

Brody
18-05-2006, 04:55 PM
and they wouldn't of scored if Arsenal had Lehmann on.

true but i thought almunia played well 2nd goal was just unlucky

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!