PDA

View Full Version : HC Gifts

Dandinho
23-05-2006, 04:21 PM
I am now in the right place to talk to Pro Rare Valuers. Ok well...why is HC Sofa worth more than say...a Dicemaster? Ok you proberly think..Because it looks better..Infact..Rare values should really go on how rare it is..And HC Sofa isnt possibly rarer than Dicemaster because you have to have a HC Sofa before you can have a Dicemaster anyway? Also..you have to spend more money to get a Dicemaster..25 credits = 1st month of hc = 1 hc sofa?
4 months I think gets you dicemaster...and that means its 100 credits?
Yes you proberly think im a noob but I just want to know what exactly you go on?
I use this site for rare values as it is the only normal one..so im not saying anything about the site, just wondering what you go on?

Thanks
Dan

KwikSave
23-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Right... We just report what we see traded. We do not choose what the values theirselves should be, the traders do that for us by trading. Then we know what the value is at. The amount it costs doesnt neccaserally mean that its Value is any less or more. Also you should really post this is " Ask the rare value reporters " not here. I hope this answers your question.

superstar911
23-05-2006, 04:46 PM
also u dont have to go by habbox values its just an rough outline trade what you are comfortable trading at

Tristan
23-05-2006, 05:24 PM
We base our values on trades that are taking place all over the hotel.
It is actually the wrong forum as you could ask the rare values reporters or post in anything about trading and furni.

Also, remember our values are a guide. It is users that choose to follow most of them. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!