PDA

View Full Version : whose ur favortie teacher

Motorollo
19-01-2005, 03:07 AM
mine is mrs.****** (science teacher)

Please Gladly talk about all of your favourite teachers but please do not give away their names as many people can easily see what school you go to, Snapshot.

infatuation
19-01-2005, 03:13 AM
Woops.. Shouldn't say the names your right.

:X

I really enjoy my GREECE "science" teacher, shescool and laughs alot

Concentric
19-01-2005, 05:10 PM
To be honest this is very hard to discuss seen an nobody else will know anything about the teachers you choose :rolleyes:

2hd.
19-01-2005, 05:13 PM
its a bit dangerous all a person has to do is find a school with teachers miss.******* and Mr. ****** and they've got your school. If you are registered on the teachers union you can search for other teachers..

Azela
19-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Like 2hd., it isn't safe espicially as my favourite teacher has a russian name, that would stand out from a crowd... However, he teaches IT. :p

*.Glitter.Rip.*
19-01-2005, 05:46 PM
I hate all of them. Most dont like me when I try very hard! I always get on with my work in class but they are on my back. Normally I did like one but she wasnt nice to me at times and I felt to her "stuff you then". I Think they are too much like those buissness people in suits always working and rude to others especially the buisness studies teachers.

8Freak8
21-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Believe it or not, my favourite teacher teaches maths!

He makes it such a laugh though, he's so funny. Only problem is, all the funny moments are ahrd to explain, but it has the whole class laughing. If I find an easy to explain moment, Ill let you know.

GommeInc
22-01-2005, 03:48 PM
My favourite Teacher teaches Maths too, he is the strictest Teacher uin the School and he is my favourite because he is the only teacher who is scared of me the most!

I threw a German Dictionary across the room and he just stared at me and walked off because he knew I would of said something random and scary!

Jacko2kn3
22-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Lmao at GommeInc! Nothing intresting like that ever happens in my class.

My favourite teachers are:
Business Studies (Finance) - Mostly because she loves me, I can't put a foot wrong *grin*
IT - I can get out of doing homework (but miss I done it in class) :p
Maths - Because she gets the mick taken out of her ALL the time! She tries to be funny but it just doesn't happen for her :lol:

..::Tina::..
22-01-2005, 09:40 PM
You guys are lucky having teachers you can mess around.
A guy got suspended 'cos he was apparently 'rude' to our music teacher. I wasn't there though, so....
My fave teacher is our drama teacher, she's the only teacher that actually lets us have fun in the lesson, and even she can get strict. :(

infatuation
22-01-2005, 09:46 PM
its a bit dangerous all a person has to do is find a school with teachers miss.cheetam and Mr. hunter and they've got your school. If you are registered on the teachers union you can search for other teachers..
Could you take off the teachers name's please?
yes Z I've just done it for you now

Jacko2kn3
22-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Tina that's unlucky. Teachers will always be strict to you if you let them rule you. Be wild a bit :p

Fingerboots
24-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Haha my science teacher is classic. Insane for sure.. He got suspended for a couple of days, pushed someone off a chair.
He put some hot test tube into a pencil case because he couldn't find the rack.
He's hilarious to watch as well.. Talks to himself going down the corridors.. awwrr.. :')

.mcgovlau.
26-01-2005, 07:13 PM
my favorite teacher is my science teacher from last year, he rocked literally, uhm he let us play with fire and now we all have melted pens lol, he let us play with his stun gun (low setting), let us roll each other around in a wheel barrel....and all around was great, p.s. he never collected homework let alone count it and he could break yard sticks over peoples backs without getting in trouble. n god so many stories, and hes missing half of his thumb, if ur not nice he draws a finger on his 'stub' and shoves it in ur face xD

2hd.
26-01-2005, 07:21 PM
we have just gotten brand new keyboards in our music class. They teach you songs by showing what key to press on the mini screen. But you can just press one key multiple times and it automatically plays the tune. Anyway we had a substitute today and i pulled the back bit out the keyboard so the whole class could hear and started tapping one key then slammed my hands down so in the tune when brides come down the aisle and the song gets very dramatic. Got myself sent out for the rest of the lesson :)

Dave,
01-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I like my graphics teacher. And my english teacher is pretty good he doens't drone on like the other english teachers do.

hellzfrost
05-02-2005, 10:15 AM
My Art teacher - he's like a really funny person and he's the only teacher I know who watches Little Britain...

ramjet
06-02-2005, 07:32 PM
my old history teacher was well fit and a nice teacher too so i say her

iRoss
06-02-2005, 07:33 PM
miss shearson, shes so gawjus!

Matty
07-02-2005, 01:10 AM
A science Teacher, She's Really Good to wind up. We All Call her 'Wiggy' We've Done aFew pranks with wigs Rofl!.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!