PDA

View Full Version : Habbor.info Owner - Tim-12345

Tim-12345
25-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Hello I am the Owner/Manager of Habbor.info, A fansite that has opened today and I wish to spread the word. It will have great content soon but at the moment half the pages don't exist. I am looking for news reporters so if you are interested please say via the forums.

Anyway for me I'm 13 and my Habbo UK name is Tim-12345 but I don't go on it much now because I was keylogged out of many rares which at first was pretty annoying but I got over it. I have been playing Habbo since about July 2004.

I am doing a competition for Habbor at the moment and the winner gets a hell of alot of norms, All you have to do is promote Habbor in every way possible and join my forums and stay an active member and the winner will be announced on the 1st June 2006.

That's it from me then, Goodbye! :D

bingoking
26-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi, Tim

burnsey
26-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Hello I am the Owner/Manager of Habbor.info, A fansite that has opened today and I wish to spread the word. It will have great content soon but at the moment half the pages don't exist. I am looking for news reporters so if you are interested please say via the forums.

Anyway for me I'm 13 and my Habbo UK name is Tim-12345 but I don't go on it much now because I was keylogged out of many rares which at first was pretty annoying but I got over it. I have been playing Habbo since about July 2004.

I am doing a competition for Habbor at the moment and the winner gets a hell of alot of norms, All you have to do is promote Habbor in every way possible and join my forums and stay an active member and the winner will be announced on the 1st June 2006.

That's it from me then, Goodbye! :D

may i help out ? :D

Tim-12345
27-05-2006, 09:32 AM
I may or may not allow Forum MODs at this time because I only opened the forum about 2 days ago and their are only 3 registered members, Including me.

EDIT: The competition is now to make 50 posts on the forums NO SPAM and then all you have to do is post your UK habbo name and e-mail with the word FINISHED and you will win the prize.

burnsey
27-05-2006, 01:30 PM
I may or may not allow Forum MODs at this time because I only opened the forum about 2 days ago and their are only 3 registered members, Including me.

EDIT: The competition is now to make 50 posts on the forums NO SPAM and then all you have to do is post your UK habbo name and e-mail with the word FINISHED and you will win the prize.

just that we have 3 member including u and were sopose to make 50 posts wiff out spam
:o
ur crazy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!