PDA

View Full Version : Utter woe x10000

SHEEPY
26-05-2006, 01:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5019094.stm

Was inevitable I suppose.

mxavier11
26-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Now with only Michael Owen fit (if he gets fitter) we are going to struggle, we dont have top class strikers going to the world cup, he should of picked DeFoe.

SHEEPY
26-05-2006, 01:27 PM
I think it's time to give up on Roon. I hate saying that as I love the guy as a player, but it's too much of a gamble. I agree with you about Defoe.

mxavier11
26-05-2006, 01:31 PM
The group is quite easy though, so if we come through that ok and get Rooney fit for the knockout stages he can change games and hopefully inspire the other players to glory, he is a big game player no matter how fit he is. Lets just hope the strikers we do have (Owen, Crouch and that schoolboy from Arsenal) don't dissapoint and get us through the group stages ok.

SHEEPY
26-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Despite the loss yesterday, i'm very optimistic about our chances. Crouch, I was VERY VERY impressed with him yesterday, linked with Owen brilliantly at times.

I think the defeat yesterday was down to the midfield, apart from Lennon, it was awful. Jenas shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad, and Downing just isn't good enough yet. I think he needs to move to a bigger club to progress.

YellowParasol
26-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Despite the loss yesterday, i'm very optimistic about our chances. Crouch, I was VERY VERY impressed with him yesterday, linked with Owen brilliantly at times.

I think the defeat yesterday was down to the midfield, apart from Lennon, it was awful. Jenas shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad, and Downing just isn't good enough yet. I think he needs to move to a bigger club to progress.

All the first team wasnt playing so that was ok i suppose.. should of been 1-1 Full time as the Belarus player should of kicked the ball out so Robert Green could get Medical attention... shows Belarus don't have good sportsmanship.

bingoking
26-05-2006, 04:32 PM
At school people where saying it because its out B team but it was a squad of Owen, Crouch, Lennon, Downing, Carrick, Jenas, Campbell, Cole, Haregreaves, Carregher and James all starting so it does still make us look stupid, its only Belarus!

holo-jonny
27-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Should Of Picked Defoe And Bent/A Johnson
Instead of Crouch And Wallcott

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!