PDA

View Full Version : Bigbrother 2006 Final Voting!

SupaIGA
28-05-2006, 02:22 AM
http://i4.tinypic.com/10sdb35.gif

After 2 weeks of preparing, 1 week of auditioning, 3 weeks of bigbrother watching, 20 nominations cast, countless votes recieved and huge prizes given away we can now officially announce the last voting lines for this series have opened!

The remaining housemates are as of now battling every day to win extra votes, at random points over the next week we will be pausing the voting lines and at that time the housemates with the lowest vote count will be evicted. The voting lines will the carry on untill eventually we have our final 2 housemates!

Each member/computer is entitled to one vote! This means as soon as you cast a vote you are not allowed to vote again in 2006!

Barkseh

To vote to keep Barkseh in the house, PM (Private Message) Hiet with the following message:
"Hi, my vote goes to.. Barkseh"
Please make sure you send only the above text!

---

--ss--2

To vote to keep --ss--2 in the house, PM (Private Message) Hiet with the following message:
"Hi, my vote goes to.. --ss--2"

---

EternalMasque

To vote to keep EternalMasque in the house, PM (Private Message) Hiet with the following message:
"Hi, my vote goes to.. EternalMasque"

---

Baving

To vote to keep Barkseh in the house, PM (Private Message) Hiet with the following message:
"Hi, my vote goes to.. Baving"

---

Infrontation

To vote to keep Infrontation in the house, PM (Private Message) Hiet with the following message:
"Hi, my vote goes to.. Infrontation"

--

Goodluck to all our contestants, I can see the throne from here!
Hiet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!