PDA

View Full Version : WWE: Survivor Series 2007 - Montreal, Canada.

Edge
28-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Yea, thats right the second biggest event in wwe's event yearly pay-per-views is in Montreal, Canada the reason he has planned this so early is because Vince McMahon wants to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the night he *****ed Bret Hart over the WWF championship and ever since that date in 1997 vince has been attempting to suck back up to bret hard and get him back on WWE television but every attempt Vince has failed and at the moment Vince McMahon is trying to get Bret Hart to run a storyline with him about the night and the anniversary knowing Vince it'll probably be something weird like "HEY BRET, ITS YOUR PARTY OF THE NIGHT I *****ED YOU" knowing vince anyways thats it from at the moment ill get posting more wrestling news more often now im back from holiday.

Thanks;;Malc<3

majesticdragon
29-05-2006, 03:10 PM
I coul imagine brett hart coming back and then *****ing HBK :p

majesticdragon
29-05-2006, 03:10 PM
soz bout dp but i didng realise that certain tool was not aloud o be said on forum plz dnt ban me lol

Edited by YellowParasol (Forum Moderator) - Don't double post, as it was still in the time limit, Edit your previous post or wait for a reply.

bingo!!!!!
30-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Gmoose

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?4O4

-Wolverine
30-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm going to Survivor Series. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

arouse
31-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Proof would help, with no proof or source, it's untrue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!