PDA

View Full Version : Raw Highlights - In more Detail

arouse
30-05-2006, 07:21 PM
My own Raw highlights, written by meee.

Raw started with a promotion about rememberance day, remembering the American troops who fought for America, obviously. It was a sweet promo, and a very touching one at that.

As the crowd was going wild, none other than Vince McMahon's music hit the arena, and the crowd mixed with pops and boo's. Everybody was expecting him to state the new General Manager of Raw, as it had been rumoured all week. Vince went on to talk about the General manager position, but then stated Jonathan Coachman his Executive Assistant, not GM I dont think.

Coach went on to say something about a number one contendership match for the Heavyweight title, Edge vs Big Show.

After the break, It was Shelton Benjamin vs Kane. Kane pretty much man-handled Shelton, but mid-way match, Shelton took the advantage and made some pretty impressive reversals/maneuvers. I think it was Shelton on the top turnbuckle when Kane somehow positioned Shelton into a chokeslam, right to the mat. Pretty much, like previous weeks, Kane's mask appeared on the titantron as the arena turned a dark/gloomy red. The voice this week said something about it never going away? As Kane stood in horror, to his surprise, almost a clone of the old school Kane came through the curtain after Kane's old music hyped up. The real Kane standing in the ring, shocked, almost crying.. again, begged the other clone and such. The clone tilted his head from side to side, like a dog that has heard a high pitched sound, like the old Kane did. The clone then grasped Kane's throat, and chokeslammed him straight to hell! Lol, then sprung his arms up, and flung them down setting the ringpost pyro's off.
I'm sure of this clone being Test as the body physique was just about as equal.

---

After the break, Umaga's advisor was seen talking to Coach, when Coach left, Viscera barged up behind Estrada and shoved him to the wall, grasping his jacket, almost choking him. He was saying something like "Last week you got involved in my business and disrupted, tonight you pay" or whatever. But yes, Viscera's music hit and as he was walking down to the ring, Umaga attacked him from behind, punches flew but Umaga grabbed big Vis and reverse Russian Leg sweeped Viscera onto the steel stage, Vis' face drove into it. Umaga threw him into the ring, got onto the TB and did a big samoan splash. He then picked him up and executed the Samoan spike, knocking Vis outcold and got the 3 count, or the other way around.

---

Next was Torrie Wilson & Beth Phoenix w/ Trish Stratus vs Victoria & Candice Michelle w/ Mickie James.

The match itself wasn't bad. Beth started out, with a sidewalk slam to Victoria, after both women having a punch fest. Torrie was tagged. Torrie pulled off a few moves, like.. A turnbuckle jumping Lariat to Victoria in the turnbuckle, sending Victoria's head into the bottom one. Torrie signalled for it! "Back that ass up" she wedgied her hotpants into her butt, reversed and gave Victoria the stinkface, the crowd didn't pop as loud as normal. Soon enough, Victoria got the advantage then tagged Candice in, Candice pulled off some pretty impressive moves, unlike her - she did a Vader Turnbuckle Splash, and a Go Daddy elbow. Candice placed Torrie by the ropes, for Victoria to do the sunset legdrop (somersault over the ropes into a legdrop) but missed, and Torrie got the tag. Beth came in viciously, clotheslining and axe handling Candice's chest, sending her to the canvas. Victoria tried getting involved, but Beth kicked her stomach, sending her through/under the second rope falling/flattening on Mickie. Beth saw the advantage and gave Candice the Down In Flames (Michinoku Driver 1) and covered her for the 3. Mickie was saw outside the ring having a hissy fit as Torrie, Trish & Beth hugged/celebrated.

---

As JR and King were welcoming RVD to the announcers table, King & RVD biccaring, a very familiar theme song hit the PA's. MELINA & NITRO'S! Jr was flabbergasted explaining that they had been fired from Smackdown and recruited to Raw, obviously. The entrance was too sexy for words, but I'll try and put it into words, baaah. Anyway, They both appeared on the stage, Melina rubbed her body up Nitro's then Nitro swung Melina down, so her back was bent, he supported her back and lowered his head to by her cleavage, they walked to the bottom of the ramp, Melina rubbed the apron, and did her leg split entrance. This time, Nitro stood in front of her so her lower cleavage wasn't shown, then rubbed his body. Melina got herself into a standing position, legs spread, then flung her arms out infront of her and signalled a slide through. Nitro slid through her legs, landing in a layed out position waving his hand infront of his body. (I could have died, hott!) Then the champ came out, the talentless champ if I say so myself. The match was pretty crap, apart from Nitro's amazing athleticism, 1. Whilst in the turnbuckle, and Cena going for a turnbuckle lariat, Nitro grabbed the top ropes, swung his (sexy) hips and threw his legs/body out of the second ropes, and landed on the apron! 2. He executed a break dance leg drop on Cena. Soon enough, Cena got the advantage and locked in the SDFU, making Nitro tap.

---

The next match was Edge vs Big Show, Big Show pretty much manhandled Edge throughout the match, but Lita tried getting involved and Show grabbed her, and tossed her into the ring over the ropes. (I think it was because she did something with a chair?) Whilst the ref assisted Lita, Edge hit Big Show in the side of the head with a chair, threw it out, against the ropes and SPEAR! 3 count, or something like that.

---
My favourite match of the nightt, featuring my number one man, Triple H. Before this match, Vince took away Hunter's sledgehammer. It was a Spiritjack match, basically a Lumberjack match but Vince named it a Spiritjack match with the SS members as the lumberjacks. (Confusing I know) Triple H started with, beating on Kenny. Kenny & Hunter kept swapping, with who was ontop of the match, Kenny with alot of the cheapshots. Eventually, when Triple H was outside, Mitch went for an irish whip into the ringsteps, but Hunter reversed the whip throwing Mitch into the steps. Hunter then walked around the ring, as Nicky was jumping off the trampoline, mid air - Hunter grabbed his head and threw it straight into the barracade. He took out the other members, me thinks. Later on in the match, they were working on his leg, then repeatedly punching him on the outside. A member picked up a chair and they all started walking towards Hunter, he kept sliding himself along the floor towards the chair. He then pulled out a spare Sledgehammer from under Lilians/Ring beller's chair, and the crowd went nuts. The SS members were scared as anything, Hunter hit atleast 3 of them in the head with the sledgehammer, as the rest ran, as JR would say, LIKE SCOLDED DOGS! Vince's music then hit, and congratulated Hunter.. but THEN said that maybe it was time for Hunter to join the kiss my ass club.

Raw Ends.
---
I'd give raw an 8/10 as it had alot of exciting moments during the showing, but the womans match/big Vis' match let it down a little bit.

Rate's on my highlights/review?

arouse
31-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Bumpppp.

arouse
03-06-2006, 12:38 AM
ungrateful hookers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!