PDA

View Full Version : How accurate are some prices

TimmyMallet
31-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi guys, I think Habbox is great and as an active parent on Habbo (mainly due to not trusting Habbo mods) trading in norms, rares etc does wonders for kids mental arithmetic.

I have been trading what seems like a fortune to build my daughters salon, filling it with throne sofa's etc, and have always relied upon habbox for values untill last week.

My daughter found a maze room with a Holiday Romance. As we had only ever seen it on the Habbox value site before, she thought it was a great piece of furni to put in her salon with a camera etc.

So my quest started, 5 days of hunting around trading rooms. In all I met only 4 people who had them, 2 refused to sell them as they considered them super rare and the other two had either a Holiday Romance or a Lapland Greetings.

What price did I pay for them? well as parents we want our daughter to have fun on Habbo so the bidding started, In the end the Holiday Romance was ours for 7 HC's and the Lapland Greetings was ours for 5 HC's.

I guess its down to what you are prepared to pay for Items, but for an Item thats supposed to be worth only 2 HC you would expect there to be more be of them traded.

Right I have waffled on too much, please all keep up the good work you are all doing.

thanks again

Tim

superstar911
31-05-2006, 03:13 PM
lovely story lol but plz post a minimum of 4 values per report

but thank you for the update

-Wolverine
02-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Lovely story. :| please post at least 3 values per post next time thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!