PDA

View Full Version : The Riddle. - End June 22nd.

micky.blue.eyes
31-05-2006, 05:41 PM
What did the chicken cross to hit the lamp? No, what did the chicken say when it crossed the road? No, not that either? What did the chicken say when it hit the lamp? Tock! If you think you can do better, then this competition is something for you! Enter with your best riddle and you might even win. Put your funny hat on and get thinking!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 hc sofas!

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: micky.blue.eyes
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until June 22nd unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on June 22nd, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

jinxii
31-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Habbo Name: jinxii
Habbox Name: jinxii16
My entry:- What starts off small but goes on forever?

Highlight for answer: Pi (Pi, which is used in many mathematical calculations, begins 3.14 but goes on to millions of places; it is infinite)

Collected
01-06-2006, 12:22 AM
what runs and doesnt stop unless it dries and also falls?

Answer:Snot
(Hightlight)

AmanDpunk
01-06-2006, 04:49 AM
Habbox name: AmanDpunk
Habbo name: Databased
Entry:

You get on a bus on the drive to Hawaii from Alaska, there are seven women in there, each with a husband and two children. How many people are on the bus?

Answer: 30 people are on the bus, seven women, Seven husbands, (making 14) and two children each (total of 14 children adding up to 28) Then you have to count yourself, which makes 29.. but that isn't all, you can't forget the bus drive is also on the bus!

cli62
01-06-2006, 07:24 AM
Habbox name: cli62
Habbo name: ChRiStInALi
Entry: Can you name 3 consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Highlight for the answer:
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow!!

brodeo
01-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Habbo Name: Cheep.
Entry: What gets wet as it dries?
A towel <<<<<<<<

----NON ENTRIES----
What goes up when the rain comes down?
An umbrella<<<<<<<<<
A policemen is going round a roundabout and sees a man going the complete wrong way around round about, why doesn't he stop him?
Because the man is walking on the side.<<<<<<<<<

Aileena
01-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Habbo name: Aileena
Habbox name: Aileena

How can you say rabbit without using the letter R?
(Highlight) Bunny.

Brandon.
01-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Habbo Name: Sid

Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Craig lose the bet?

Highlight: Bill said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. "Before" any hockey game starts, the score is always 0-0.

DJ Dut Chat
01-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Habbo name: -reformed-
habbox name: Raspute
My Entry:

The Maker, doesn't want it.
The Owner, doesn't use it.
The User, doesn't see it.
What is it?

Highlight: A Coffin =]

thanks.

laurajs
01-06-2006, 03:42 PM
A guy comes to a hotel on sunday
and stays there for 3 days
and he leaves on sunday

how did this happen?

Awnswer: He rides a horse called Sunday
(highlight)

Wolfsister
01-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Habbo Name: WolfSister
Habbox Name: Wolfsister

I'm more powerful than god
but more evil then the devil,
The poor have me
and the rich need me,
If you eat me you will die,
What am I?

Answer: (highlight)
>>I am Nothing

(Edit by 2hd.) Entry disqualified for commenting in the competition's forum, resulting in a 2 week competition ban.

MasterMarv
01-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Habbo Name: :MasterMarv:
Habbox Name: MasterMarv

What Gets bigger as you take more out?

Answer: [Highlight]
A Hole

homiebhoy07
01-06-2006, 06:32 PM
habbo name: homiebhoy07
habbox name: homiebhoy07

whats greater than god, more evil than the devil, poor people have it and rich ppl dnt

answer: Nufing
and other

whats got 8 letters in it but only holds one letter

answer: The letter Envelope

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): You're only allowed 1 enty, please change your entry or pm me or any other competition staff to edit it for you.

Railed
01-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Habbo name : Railed

Habbox name : Railed

1st Riddle

What can u break with one word?
Highlight >> Silence :]

2nd Riddle

k imagin your in a cube. you have nothing with you and the walls are unbreakable.. how do you get out?

Highlight >> stop imagining the cube :]
Edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): You're only allowed 1 enty, please change your entry or pm me or any other competition staff to edit it for you.

Sir-Cameron
01-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Habbo Name: Sir-Cameron
Habbox Forum: ToffeeBakewell
Entry:

What goes up but at the Same time goes down,
Up to the sky and down to the ground,
My present tense, and past tense too,
Lets go for a ride, just me and you,
What Am I?

ANSWER: HIGHLIGHT >>> See-Saw <<< HIGHLIGHT

Stellz
01-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Habbo Name: Stellz
Habbox Name: Stellz

Entry: You are stuck in a steel room with no door or windows, so litterally, you have no way out. The only things you have in a room with you are a table and a calender. How do you survive?

Answer: (Highlight) You eat the dates from the calender. Rub your hands together till they are saw (sore) then saw the table in half, two halfs make a hole (whole), stick the hole on the wall and walk out.

ITSMEPRANK1
01-06-2006, 07:13 PM
a butcher sells this it is not rough.
a sports car has one
the shorter it is the higher it is

a skirt

Jõnathan
01-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Habbo name: TheSid606
This competition has been done before LOL.

Entrée: What are the capitals of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?
Answer (Highlight plz.): F, Y, R and M (Hahaha! I didn't say which capitals!)

thehazard
01-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Habbo Name : superRKO:D
Riddle : What Can You Cut , Put on a Table , But Not Eat.?

Answer: (Hightlight) : cards:eusa_danc:D

EDIT : 21:07

Corq
01-06-2006, 08:26 PM
HabboX Name: lHydra

Habbo Name: lHydra

Entry: A Man Walks Into A Bar In The Middle Of Nowhere, He Walks Upto The Barmaid & Asks For A Glass Of Water. The Barmaids Pulls Out A Gun & Points It At His Head, The Man Turns Round & Walks Out The Door Smiling. Why Did He Smile?

Answer: Because He Had Hiccups And The Gun Gave Him A Shcok Which Stops Hiccups <<<<

Kymux
02-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Habbo Name:- Huddle
Habbox Name:- ,,,
My Entry:- What is ALWAYS the last thing to mend? The middle of the middle and the end of the end? You put them together and count to 3, as hard as it sounds the answer is...

>> D << (highlight)

(If I win PM me on forum)

Remus--Lupin
02-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Habbo Name: Remus--Lupin
Habbox Name: Remus--Lupin
My Entry: What belongs to you but your friends use it more?

Highlight for Answer: Your Name

X:RiX:X
02-06-2006, 03:48 PM
habbo name : X:RiX:X
habbox name : X:RiX:X
my entry -
Jack's mother had four children. The first was called North, the second was called South and the third was called East. What was the fourth called?

Answer:Jack
(Highlight)

.:.:jjm261:.:.
02-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Habbo (x) Name : .:.:jjm261:.:.

Entree :

A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.

Answer : (Highlight) ALL the children are boys, so 1/2 half are boys and so is the other half.

Edited by .Lynn(Comp Staff) - Habbox Staff can not enter these competitions. Entry disquailfied.

1mmacu1ate.
03-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Habbo name - 1mmacu1ate.
Habbox name - 1mmacu1ate.
My Entry -

There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?

Answer: [highlight] His Father was in front of him when he was born, therefore he was born before him. His Mother died while giving birth to him. Lastly, he became a Pastor/Vicar when he grew up and "married" his sister at her wedding. ;)

Sabu
03-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Habbo UK Username: TheMystry
Habboxforum Username: The Mystry
My Entry:

'Aliens are green' as 'Humans are too ?'

Highlight: Slobs

Habbo Name: Stellz
Habbox Name: Stellz

Entry: You are stuck in a steel room with no door or windows, so litterally, you have no way out. The only things you have in a room with you are a table and a calender. How do you survive?

Answer: (Highlight) You eat the dates from the calender. Rub your hands together till they are saw (sore) then saw the table in half, two halfs make a hole (whole), stick the hole on the wall and walk out.

Heard that before :D

-sFusion-
04-06-2006, 03:14 AM
Habbo Name: Iconix
Habbox Name: -sFusion-
Riddle:

I never was, but am always to be,
I am forever coming, and forever unseen
And yet man looks confidently forward to me
In birth and old age and all in between

What am I?

Answer>> Tomorrow <<Answer
(hehe I tried to write my own verse)

Aiding
04-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Habbo Name: Chocolate-Eclair
Habbox Name: Aiding

Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter.
What am I?

Answer -> A hole
(Highlight)

GR4NT
04-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Habbo Name: lolhithere
Habbox Name: Bossy (soon to be GR4NT, hopefully.)

I am far from the point, I don't make mistakes, I fix yours, what am I?

an eraser
(highlight)

dbgtz
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Habbo name: dbgtz
Habbox name: dbgtz

Riddle: What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening?

Highlight for answer - A human being

:eusa_danc Hope you likey.:eusa_danc

Many
05-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Soz but we are gonna die tomoz so the comp will have to end soon.

Edit by 2hd. (Please do not comment in the competition's forum, only post entries.) Excluded from competition's for 2 weeks.

Wolfsister
05-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Soz but we are gonna die tomoz so the comp will have to end soon.

Die because it is Hit An Emo Day Tomorrow? I am going to die.

Edit by 2hd. (Please do not comment in the competition's forum, only post entries.) Excluded from competition's for 2 weeks.

dj,adsy
05-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Habbo Name: dj,adsy
Habbox Name:dj,adsy

my entry:- what do u get when you cross a kangaroo and a elephant wearing roller blades

answer: giant balls rolling round australia

from dj,adsy

Smits
05-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Name: Virtualize
Habbo Name: Typernation
Entry:

Heres some maths. Your driving an empty bus, 3 people get on 1 gets off,7 people get on, 3 get off, 4 people get on 5 get off, 10 people get on,3 get off, 4 people get on 5 get off. What is the name of the bus driver?

Answer (highlight) Your name since your the one driving the bus ;D

:-Mystical.Dave-
07-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Habbo Name - :-Mystical.Dave-
Habbox Name - :-Mystical.Dave-

Classic Riddle from Sophocles in the story of Oedipus.
What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs at night?

Answer: Man, because when he is young (morning) he walks on all four, walks on two legs when he is middle aged (afternoon) and walks on two legs with a cane (three legs) when he is old (night).
Hope you liked it :)

Pink.Munky
07-06-2006, 05:43 PM
What belongs to you but is used more by others?
>>>>>>>>>> Your Name <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(High light)

Because, eventhough the name belong to you, everyone else calls you by using it! Therefore, they use it more :D I feel smart now :P

::::.007.::::
07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
habbo name: ::::.007.::::
habbox name: ::::.007.::::
my entry:
i saw esore
sitting on a see- saw
how many s's in that??

answer:0 u spell that like this t h a t :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap
highlight for answer

Simie
07-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Habbo Name: Simie
Habbox Name:Simieuk
There are three lights, and three switches. They are in different rooms. A lazy man only wants to go between the rooms once. How does he find out which switch turns on which lightbulb? (You can't see the lights from the switches)

Hightlight for answer ---> he turns on switch one for five minuites, turns it off and turns another one on. He then goes to the other room and feels which one is hot. That is the first one. He then looks to see which bulb is on. Thats the second one. He then see's which one is off, thats the third one.

Sneaky :P

~Simie

ryandude92
12-06-2006, 03:42 PM
i have a face and hands but no arms and no legs

what am i??

highlight for answer !! :D

I am a clock :D

also plz message me a quick reply saying what you think of my riddle
thank you !! :) :)

FrozenWhisper
12-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Habbo Name: FrozenWhisper
Habbox Name: The-Rasmus-Girl
My entry:
Romeo and Juilette are found dead in a pool of water, they didn't drown, didn't kill themselves and weren't murdered, how did they died?
Answer is here, highlightThey were fish!

Oleh
12-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Habbo name: hikerman
Habbox name : hikerman
Entry:I have a mouth but cant talk,i can run but not walk what am i
Answer:A river (mouth of a river where it goes to the ocean,water runs)

busta.t
16-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Habbox Name-Busta.t
Habbo Name-DarkObject
Entry-
What Is Once in A Minute,Twice in A Moment And Never In A Thousand Years?
Answer>> The Letter M
(Highlight)

Demynx
16-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Habbo[x] Name: Demynx

Once, there was a horse strong and brave, Wha' do you think, was the horse's name.
Answer: High Light Wha' do you think is the horse's name. No '?'

jojoandme
17-06-2006, 08:28 AM
Habbo Name: jojoandme
Entry:
cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.

What Am I?

Answer: (High light for answer) Soul

MADNESS!
17-06-2006, 09:03 AM
habbo name: lrich,

entry:
here on earth it's always true that tomorrow will follow today. yet there is a place where yesturday always follows today, where?

Answer (highlight): in a dictionary

::Leeroy::
19-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Habbo Name: ::Leeroy::
Habbox Name: ::Leeroy::
My Entry: what goes on four legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon and 3 legs at night?

::Leeroy::
19-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Highlight for above answer: man

Mr.Sam
19-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Habbo(x) name: foxmoth

what runs but never walks,
has a mouth but doesn't talk?

Highlight> A river

Markness.
19-06-2006, 03:48 PM
habbo name: boselectabhoy
habbox name: boselectabhoy

she made it but never used it
he bought it and gave it to his friend
he used it but never seen it

what is it..?

jam1990
21-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Name: jam1990
Habbo Name: jam1990
Entry: A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bustrip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?

Answer: An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away! <<<

DJ-Precocious
22-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Name:Will-der-beast
HAbbo Name: Will-der-beast
Entry: A Man who is nearlly blind goes to get laser eye surgery, after he has been he gets on a train home, he goes through a tunnel and once the train leaves the tunnel, the blind man is dead, why?
Answer:He Killed himself because he thought he had gone blind, and he didnt want to live blind!

2hd.
22-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Firstly, I found this competition exceptionally hard. I had to approach 8freak8 and Baving to help me decide but when it came down to the last 2 Baving liked one and 8freak8 liked the other.:rolleyes: Anyhow, we've made a decision and congratulations goes to jojoandme who wins 2 club sofas for their winning riddle:

Cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.

What Am I?

Answer: (High light for answer) Soul.

You will be contacted shortly!

2hd.
24-06-2006, 04:19 PM
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7374/jojo5jx.png (http://imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!