PDA

View Full Version : George Boateng signs a new contract for Boro.

,Alexx.
01-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Middlesbrough's Dutch midfielder George Boateng has signed a new three-year deal, which commits him to the club until the summer of 2009.
The 30-year-old would have been out of contract at the end of this month. Boateng, who is not part of Holland's World Cup squad, told the club website: "It is such good news because this is the only thing that I have wanted.

I'm glad that he signed because Boateng is one of my favourite players for the boro.

bingoking
01-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I'm glad that he signed because Boateng is one of my favourite players for the boro.

My favourite for boro is Franck Queudrue!

Grindie
02-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Sorry but who really cares about George Boateng, I know you're a die hard Boro fan, but everytime someone get's a new contract, there's no need to post about it. Alot of people won't have even heard of George Boateng.

Swastika
02-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Sorry but who really cares about George Boateng, I know you're a die hard Boro fan, but everytime someone get's a new contract, there's no need to post about it. Alot of people won't have even heard of George Boateng.
This is the "Sports And Hobbies" section is it not?
He can post about George Boateng if he likes.
Im a Boro fan, i am intrested in this thread, just because you arnt, doesnt mean other people wont be.

-Jamie

Heart Break Kid
02-06-2006, 09:27 AM
this time last year ppl who didnt like th boro wudnt be bothered about them but since we got to the final we have got more like fans if u no wat i mean

UP THE BORO!!! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!