PDA

View Full Version : [HxHD] Thank-you msg

:kader
23-01-2005, 09:01 AM
For some reason, Habbox has given so much to me: confidence, values, help, safety tips, the list could go on forever... but I just want to say thanks.
Now, I want to say it mainly to [HxHD] they've helped me numerous amounts of times, from gaming probs, to habbo niggles, even homework horrors!

Thanks everybody. :D

Ben x

Arcanum
23-01-2005, 09:46 AM
For some reason, Habbox has given so much to me: confidence, values, help, safety tips, the list could go on forever... but I just want to say thanks.
Now, I want to say it mainly to [HxHD] they've helped me numerous amounts of times, from gaming probs, to habbo niggles, even homework horrors!

Thanks everybody. :D

Ben x
Cheers to that, Habbox Help Desk has advanced so much in the past months, and it's on it's way to becoming the most popular help desk on habbo, if it isn't already!

jovv
23-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Thank you very much! :) This is very nice for us at HxHD to hear that we make a (BIG) difference to some people! It makes me personally feel very proud(er) when I help out at the desk :D

Jacko2kn3
23-01-2005, 12:15 PM
I second what Jovv said. It is really great when someone thanks the helpdesk, DJ-3000, Spectate, and all the helpers have really put 110% into making HxHD one of the best!

icebox12
23-01-2005, 12:37 PM
yup thanks for that mr.ben you bust out confidence to know that all our hard work and time, patience is going along way for someone else :)

We hope we can keep helping you in the near future.

:kader
23-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Wow, I also need to say you lot at [HxHD] are very grateful too!

Jacko2kn3
23-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow, I also need to say you lot at [HxHD] are very grateful too!

Why thankyou very much :lol:

trunks.15
26-01-2005, 12:01 PM
ty man :) i love iff there is good comendts about us :p we try to be the best help desk on habbo only tink\pink is above us cos a habbo staf is the owner :rolleyes: whel i dont care this coments gives us sphirith to get better :p
and remember persanel details are secret ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!