PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Newsforgames Needs Staff.

RealmOftheClaw
03-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Newsforgames is a site made specially to help out gamers like you and me. Right now the site is only for computer games, but i am soon planning on making it also for other system games. Newsforgames has a forum,live chat,alterations,drawings,quest help,games,some good links, habbo hotle alt codes,and more! Newsforgames is always updating! Coming soon: Cheats for games, new system game news, a staff page, new alterations, a new layout , new job offers, and much much more! So now you know what the site is all about and now i may have caught your attention. Now you might be interested in becoming part of the staff at newsforgames. Here are 2 links you'll want to be checking out:
The jobs page: http://www.newsforgames.bravehost.com/jobs.html
The whole site: http://www.newsforgames.bravehost.com/

If your interested in being part of the staff post here AND pm me. You will need all the info you can get. On the jobs page you will see ways to contact me if u fail to through habboxforum. To apply for these jobs comes 6 things:
post here
pm me
contact me with the job request for application.
clearify the job
fill out the application
wait on a reply.

I have everything ready for you. So as soon as i recieve your request i will send you clearification,wait on you,send you application,wait on you,then i will reply to you with if u were accepted or not. I have everything down on notepad so all it takes for me is copy and paste. :)

Thank you,
RealmofTheClaw
P.S Please consider.

Uwe
03-06-2006, 03:29 AM
OMG
That forums a joke.
sorry ;l

RealmOftheClaw
03-06-2006, 03:33 AM
ya ya i know i'm working on it lol it was created a while ago don't worry its ganna be cooler later on. I already made the site layout cooler and some more jobs available. I even spell checked most of it and made sure alot of things fit right. Don't worry its ganna be cooler than ever by tomarrow. Since i am ganna be off to bed soon i'm not sure if the forum will be better by tonight but by tomarrow i am sure it will be. I'll be posting here to let everyone know about the forum tomarrow. :)

EDIT: I have fixed the forum and it looks awesome now go and look at it :) Well i'm off to bed see you all tomarrow hope to see lots of posts on this thread. :D

J0SH
03-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Lol@freeforum.

RealmOftheClaw
03-06-2006, 09:04 PM
look i don't care if its free free is the best. Alright i've got a site and i think its pretty good and its free. If you don't like it i don't care because a forum is a forum.

bowrox
15-06-2006, 05:59 PM
You need to buy a forum and some hosting, which would cost about $200 a year if you want to suceed

redtom
15-06-2006, 06:07 PM
You need to buy a forum and some hosting, which would cost about $200 a year if you want to suceed

not if he used invison free what would make the forum and site 100 times better, he could also have the site on the forum using some code thing (ive dont it before and the site/forum looked really good)

RealmOftheClaw
15-06-2006, 06:28 PM
well i am a girl 1st off lol, and i am happy with this as it is all i can do. anyhow my brother is too lazy to help me so i am stuck with it.

Rusteh
15-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Well first things first -

Do NOT use Bravehost. It's makes your whole site tacky with the huge advertisement on the top. The "layout" (better be called the "mess") is really horrible. All it is is black boxes with gray outlines, and pink/grey text. There are millions of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. You need to fix those, so people can read your pages easier. And your creations, and alts are HORRIBLE. Also; just because your brother can't help you doesn't mean you should just stop and give up. There's loads of other sites that have tutorials and information to build up a good website.

RealmOftheClaw
15-06-2006, 07:25 PM
well does anyone know a better host thats not too complicated?

bowrox
16-06-2006, 06:49 PM
www.freewebs.com is decent if you know nothing, but if you want your buisness to work you need to pay.

Habbo-Designer
16-06-2006, 07:08 PM
let me help u out. first, fin a free ftp hosted web host they wont give much space/BW but it will do for this site... Get a phpbb forum its free and in my opinion better then IPB and VB (thats my opinion!!!) . It is defenatly better then all other free ones. Now go to zymic.com and get a free layout and start from there. This will be 1000000 times better then what u got up.

P.s: Just trying to help./

Flauvo
16-06-2006, 07:25 PM
1) So what if your a girl?
2) No bravehost
3) Free hosting isnt best, whoever told you that needs blasting with a revolver
4) Free forums arnt the best, forums arnt just forums. That forum isnt a forum. phpBB is free and good.
5) LEARN LIKE I DID

RealmOftheClaw
17-06-2006, 12:09 AM
wow freewebs has tons of cool tools. I think newsforgames is a pretty ****** site anyways i am making a different site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!