PDA

View Full Version : The Boro Horror Show...

Michael.
23-01-2005, 12:28 PM
How annoyed am I this morning on a scale of 1-10? 11.
4-1 up with 20 mins to go 4-2 going into the final minute. 4-4 AT THE FINAL WHISTLE.
I watched MOTD last night, and the quality of our goals could not disguise the shoddy, lackluster defending. I feel like we've lost.
The commentator on our local radio station walked off! That's how bad it was.

And now some headlines describing the result:
Boro Hell
Fighting 4 their lives (Describing Norwich)
It's Fourful

And that's only in the Sunday Mirror.
We were crusing. How the hell can you give away 3 goals in 10 mins?! Schoolyard stuff.

Woodeh.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
23-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Being a boro fan im very annoyed and dissapointed to draw 4-4 with a newly promoted team :@ boro better start picking up some wins if we play like this in the uefa we are gonna get knocked out

-Soro-
23-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Well, this proves there's still life in the Norwich team, but I feel for Boro... They really did deserve to win yesterday and the last two goals were caused by lazy defending. It just proves being 3 goals up isn't always an easy ride.

2hd.
23-01-2005, 03:45 PM
you have to admit, boroughs defence couldnt of been there and it wouldnt of made a difference...

-Soro-
23-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Not really, 2 goals in 2 minutes isn't normal, even the pundits on MOTD were looking at the defence and thought they were kind of relaxed at 4-1, and who wouldn't be?

The defence makes all the difference, the way they react to attacks and the way they handle them. Norwich aren't exactly the best goalscorers in the premiership are they? :p

There's no doubt that on one of the last few goals the defence was to blame.

Conceding 4 goals in one game against Norwich is not good.

Jacko2kn3
23-01-2005, 04:08 PM
I was furious at the last 2 or 3 minutes. It's unbelievable! We should be turning teams like Norwich over, not drawing with them and conceding goals in the last few minutes!

If you listened to it on Century radio, did you hear Bernie Slaven slam his headset down? I don't blame him, there is no excuse for it.

Michael.
23-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeh - I mentioned that in my first post.

2hd.
23-01-2005, 05:35 PM
true..but it happens soo easily with the defence 'taking it easy for the next game' because they are 4-1 up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!