PDA

View Full Version : kbi [juzz]

Zombso
03-06-2006, 09:35 PM
mk. well im not just going becos everyone else is on a spree. loads and loads of reasons. pathetic staff. i've been permed for no reason - oh no account sharing. i didnt even do it! theirs no evidence. accept 2 ips from different computers. so yeh me sthu about that [:

also i need to get active, taking up a hobby (guitar, electric) and going out more than usual try and loose some baggage.

getting boring. met some awesome people out this discussion yard. then again some bad people, haha. im not going to do the whole jibbley job but yeh heres some people ive loveddd while staying.

(in no order)

ryan; been with me over a year and a half. incredible person. hes so funny and random [:

kassie; oh wow. a amazing role moldel for rock. whatever anyone says about you your fab. best person to talk to here ;D BROCOLI FOREVER, YEH?

clarissa; short time known you, but seems like ages your really funny and nice to me.. hope you enjoy your new hobby.

cassie; weve had are times but your so dead lovely. bye for you aswell.

jord; ehe. random bloke not much else to say really accept he has AMAZING taste in music ;-)

loads others but their only ones that really stand out. and most the forum hates me now. ah, idc.

SO LONG BRUDDAS. justin, over & out

sounds cheezy, yeh bi xo.
helen; ah. what do i say you melon [: LOVEELLYYYY.

yer i am leaving the net lol!

HellyBelly
03-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Wth :(
Why is everyone leavinggggg.
this is so lame.

clar
03-06-2006, 09:38 PM
bye juzzy, ill enjoy my new hobbby ;)

Zombso
no its not. i was ment to leave before i put alot of weight on

i have my reasons, some others dont. k?

Ryan+Joe
Bye Justin. You have been like my best mate everrr on the net.

Zombso
03-06-2006, 09:39 PM
ryan. i really cant say how much ilu. <3 bye

Craig
03-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Laters......

Billay
03-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Wth :(
Why is everyone leavinggggg.
this is so lame.

i feel you.

arouse
04-06-2006, 11:21 AM
omg. who's next?
*makes thread*
bye!!!
no kk.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!