PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values

Sir-Cameron
08-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Green means Gone Up
Red Means Gone Down.

Throne - 26.3 CS - 9 views - I've been trying to sell a Throne I recently Won. I tried 28 HC's as Habbox says 27.5. No one would buy for over 27 HC's althought most refused to go higher than 26. I worked out average of 26.3.

Throne Sofa - 3.8 CS - 3 views - I went to a Rare shop which had 2 Throne Sofa's. The 2 people in front of me both wanted 1. They both offered 4 CS. I then Went to another Furni Shop and someone was asking for a Throne Sofa. First asked for 3 Sea Dragon Lamps, but was forced into the 3 dragons and 3 rollers. Average of Sellings went at 3.8.

Majestic - 4.1 CS - 7 Views - Everyone is trying to get rid of Their Majestics. People were begging for 5 CS although most would only sell for 3 CS and 2 Dicemasters (Look Down for Dicemaster Decrease) making a total of 3.8. Averaging ended up 4.1CS.

Dicemaster - 0.4 CS - 4 Views - People are complaining that Dicemasters are only useful for Bingo's and Hogwarts' and that they only go with lodge. People Won't offer more than a few rollers or some plasto. More Descreasing to come maybe?

So Thats it. My Rare Values. About an hours work looking for traders. There were more, but most only got 1 view and I need at least 3 views. Maybe with some exceptions 2 views, but not today :).

superstar911
09-06-2006, 05:57 AM
thanx 4 the report keep it up

Neversoft
09-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for your values!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!