PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Big Glitch/Mistake Causes Misery.

boardslide
24-01-2005, 07:57 PM
On the 23th of January, A big major glitch happened on Habbo.
On the catalouge of Habbo.co.uk, There was a section which came out during the major lag, which was named in some other language. Super rares are being sold on that section for just 5 credits. Rares like Dino eggs, petal patches. I feel that it is really unfair for people who have been on habbo, trying so hard to earn their furniture, and yet one silly mistake by Habbo, lets everyone get the glitched rares. I feel that Habbo should really start to take responsibilities and look further into the matter. This is just a personal opinion, but I feel sorry for people who spent £3 pounds a month, buying HC membership, paying Habbo for their servers, which ends up being all glitchy and stuff. Sorry if language is too strong, But I do strongly feel that Habbo should be more responsible.

Moved By Corey777 - Moved from Super Rare Trading

Error™
24-01-2005, 08:02 PM
did that seriously happen? wow... that is bad

george-ing02
24-01-2005, 08:12 PM
ong u didntr hear tht habbox reported it it all over habbo nd everything

Anti-Pod
24-01-2005, 08:19 PM
They Had To Remove It, I Think, Not Sure Though

Error™
24-01-2005, 08:31 PM
wow thats bad...

Steve330
24-01-2005, 11:20 PM
i am one of many u should feel sorry for.

wasted 30+ thrones, which took 4-5 months of hard work to get. i bought dino and blue birdbath with all my thrones, to find them in the catalogue for the same price as a damned mode minibar.

now i have nothing basicly. im gonna email/ring sulake bout it to see wot they can do, this isn't fair on any super rare trader that took months/years getting all their stuff.

if they dont do sumin bout it, half the super rare traders are already quitting habbo or thinking of quitting (including me), which means sulake will lose a lot of money from it. maybe its a good idea for them to get off their backsides and make an effort to do something

dj-ally
25-01-2005, 01:42 AM
NOOOOOOO I SHULD HAVE SAVED MY 5 CREDZ IT ALWAYS HAPENDS 2 ME AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

doraemonkiller
25-01-2005, 03:56 AM
bad or good thing always happen when i m sleeping ...

E
27-01-2005, 12:42 AM
IF you leave wont you give ur account ?

Homosexual
27-01-2005, 04:01 PM
The language was Latin :D

G-flow
27-01-2005, 04:09 PM
How did that actually happen :S, i missed that whole event :(

Dissmounted
27-01-2005, 05:10 PM
I really feal sorry for my friends about the glich. My friend bought over 90 credits worth of it and it was all just washed away just like that, he went offline for something when he went back on, all was gone dino eggs, dj deck, thrones shocking luckly for me I already spent my weekly credits but I do feel sorry for all those victims. :(

boardslide
27-01-2005, 05:15 PM
I feel that Habbo has a need to start really working hard to prevent further glitches like these ones in the future. It is really a shame to see that all the money that we put in Habbo, through buying credits, to help them get a better server, not being used in the proper way. And that all the Habbo faithful have to suffer these kind of incidents. I won't be suprised if there is going to be a big protest about it. Not alot of Habbo might notice about this incident as it happened at around 6:45GMT. Habbo has not posted any news about this incident and how they are going to manage it. I have a feeling that they are just trying to let the fuss fade away, but personally, I feel that this possibility is almost unlikely. If anyone of you reading this post knows any Habbo staff, please let them know about our feelings as I feel that every singe Habbo on Habbo Hotel should be accounted for, in this terrible terrible glitch. Bad Mistake, Habbo UK.

Error™
27-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I know somone...iv msged him about 8 times no responce :(

boardslide
27-01-2005, 05:32 PM
That is another reason why I have the feeling that Habbo is trying to wait till the fuss fades.

jesus
27-01-2005, 07:51 PM
i am one of many u should feel sorry for.

wasted 30+ thrones, which took 4-5 months of hard work to get. i bought dino and blue birdbath with all my thrones, to find them in the catalogue for the same price as a damned mode minibar.

now i have nothing basicly. im gonna email/ring sulake bout it to see wot they can do, this isn't fair on any super rare trader that took months/years getting all their stuff.

if they dont do sumin bout it, half the super rare traders are already quitting habbo or thinking of quitting (including me), which means sulake will lose a lot of money from it. maybe its a good idea for them to get off their backsides and make an effort to do something
i have quit. i have earned 6 dinos in 2 years, only to realise i could have bought 100 more in 10 mins [i have 500 creds]

Homosexual
27-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Will you give them out Dill? Give them to FiftySeven x]

jesus
27-01-2005, 08:09 PM
in return of 14 thrones a piece, yes.

doraemonkiller
28-01-2005, 06:57 AM
I really feal sorry for my friends about the glich. My friend bought over 90 credits worth of it and it was all just washed away just like that, he went offline for something when he went back on, all was gone dino eggs, dj deck, thrones shocking luckly for me I already spent my weekly credits but I do feel sorry for all those victims. :(

are u lieing ?
because dj deck not in catalog

habbonamedc6
28-01-2005, 10:12 AM
habbohotel are just going 2 try and cover it up and pretend it didn't happen i feel sorry for the people that traded real thrones and other real rare furni for a fake super rare which they didn't know was fake and then it got deleted

BlueTails
28-01-2005, 11:37 AM
i missed it but im glad i did,

habbo will remove these glitch rares in rooms and prob return the creds,

but what about the prezzies and hand?
muahhahahahaha

doraemonkiller
28-01-2005, 12:21 PM
habbohotel are just going 2 try and cover it up and pretend it didn't happen i feel sorry for the people that traded real thrones and other real rare furni for a fake super rare which they didn't know was fake and then it got deleted

i think hotel dint delate them

Error™
28-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Guys...habbo arnt going to delete them. Im not telling how I know this but I guess we have to put up with it...

2hd.
28-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Callie announced today that the rares would not be deleted. Full Stop.

doraemonkiller
28-01-2005, 04:56 PM
=.=
i hope hotel can explain to us

EDIT : the fastest news i get from newsie

Fansite Feedback
Callie, Hotel Manager

Welcome to another Fansite Feedback! All week I have been reading the fansites, there has been a lot of gossip, speculation and rumour about the release of rares into the Catalogue on Sunday night. So, in this week’s Fansite Feedback I will try and explain what happened, and set your mind at ease.

On Sunday night a page was accidentally added to the furni Catalogue. Loads of Habbos in the Hotel had access to the page, and were able to buy rare items which should never been released. After about ten minutes we realised that the page was there (thanks to some very helpful Habbos) and removed it.

Following recent rumours, regarding the rares that were bought, there are a couple of things I would like to clear up. Let me reassure you, none of the rare items that were bought will be deleted. It is safe to trade rares and you won’t loose your furni. Also, no-one will be banned for buying rares.

Well that’s all for this week, keep posting news!

Error™
28-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Its almost like she dosnt care about traders...

doraemonkiller
28-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Is a bad news .
he dint tell us why rare in catalog and he said not removing them .

Anderman
28-01-2005, 06:20 PM
They were selling Habbo trophies :o

Error™
28-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Is a bad news .
he dint tell us why rare in catalog and he said not removing them .

Callies a she ;) just incase lol. But yeah I agree completly, she still hasnt apologised for the trouble SHE caused. :D

BlueTails
29-01-2005, 02:17 PM
its not too much of a big deal

'The Blue Theory'

10 mins or 600 Seconds

Payments: Around 1000 Habbos had a couple of creds to buy
Seen Or Not: Around 600 Habbos Actually Saw the Rares (with creds habbos)

Sold Or Not: Around 300 Decided to Buy it!!! (rest thought its a bug and would be deleted)

so 300 wont make too much of a difference, but the thrones value will go kaboom! i estimate that thrones will be 15 HCS Worth!

Thanks For Looking

BlueTails

Babbo And Habbo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!