PDA

View Full Version : Crimes

Mined
24-01-2005, 07:58 PM
I have always wondered what posseses someone to commit a crime whether it small or big;

Robberies - I hear about robberies all the time on the news in the morning and i just wonder what drives them to break into someones home, that they have worked hard to earn, and then some people go and take it off you. I think that it is even more disturbing how someone can rob an elderly person i wish i could find the person that has done it and go on bash them on the head and reset their mind to happiness and not evilness.

Murder - I don't know how people could murder, i mean i know how they could do it, A gun, a knife, but what in their hearts tells them im going to kill that person, i know sometimes its because of tragic things you have seen in your childhood, or because you are suffering from a mental illness/problems but in some cases people just kill for fun, i think that people who do that should have to pay the price for what they have done. In bigger ways than they do at the moment.

Dealing Drugs - at the moment at school we are doing DRUGS in our PSHE (Personal Social Health Education) and we saw a film about a girl called Leah Betts and how on her 18th birthday they got Some Ecstacy and took it, they had took it before and thought that it wouldn't kill her. However she ended up with severe Brain loss and evenually her brain just died, so i will tell anyone don't take drugs even if peer pressure tempts you just Don't, its for the best. :D
If people tell you its safe it isn't don't just stop yourself try to stop others from killing themselves.

Tell me what you think about this matter. :D

ttranquility.
24-01-2005, 08:27 PM
I think we all would say it should stop. And that the people who do,so it should be puit behind bars. And not just given a 2 day notice of "not to do it again" Its no fair to the people who have been robbed,murdered ect.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!