PDA

View Full Version : Bullies - Stand up to them.

Mined
25-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi, i know what it feels like to be bullied, i used to get picked on when i was younger until i toughened myself up.

Gangs of lads picked on me until i was in tears until one day. The same gang of lads, that had been picking on me for the past couple of weeks, were calling me names. 7 Years old at the time i stood up to them and told them to get a life, soon afterwards i recieved a Blow to the face, i didn't cry i just stood up and smiled. He then persisted on hitting me, after about 10 Shots i stood up, I smiled again and as he he came to punch me i moved and smacked him in the Face i smiled as he hit the floor. No one ever bullied me again.

A few tips.

Never fall to the floor and cry.

Either walk away
Or stand up to them: Which does not necessarily mean Violence

Tell someone and keep telling someone until something is done.

Don't let them win.

You are beautiful don't make anyone make you think otherwise everyone is beauiful :D

Soo have you EVER been bullied?
Votes are private no one will see :D

Butcher11
25-01-2005, 07:29 PM
I was I used to be short, this kid Joseph thought he was all tough and he used to like push me into lockers, but then I had my growth spurt and let's say he got it back :p

AngJum
25-01-2005, 07:35 PM
:o I have been before, sometimes Iam now but I just
ignore them, sometimes they bullied me because of my
family :'( Which really hurt.. but now, just sometimes
the "popular" girls laugh at me because I'm not
"gorgeous" like them :neutral: I got bullied because
of my height aswell, Butcher. Sometimes people still
do it but I just go, "I don't care, I may be small but
you'll always be a sad sad person who needs to
grow up and stop bullying people"

Crying-Angel
25-01-2005, 07:37 PM
*giggles* good on ya butcher! ;)

ive never been picked on... many ppl comment onmy size but it doesnt really bother me that im small (im 5"2... its small for a 16yr old)... my bf is ok with me bein small, my freinds are ok with me bein small, my family is ok with me being small so thats all that matters :D

PS: AngJum2002! theres nuffin wrong with being small... dont u ever think that its sumrthin to be ashamed of. ur a girl, ur allowed to be small :) (guys think its "cute" *giggles*)

GommeInc
25-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Don't people know how to stop people bullying you.

If someone was to push me into a locker really hard, I would pull out my stainless steel ruler which i carry to draw straight lines with out, and whack them really hard back.

If someone starts hitting me for no reason, I elbow them in the stomach.

If someone is trying to trip me over by kicking the back of my knee, I kick back and do damage on their knee cap.

If someone steals my stuff I slap them on the hand. Lightly. If someone is doing it on purpose I whack them hard but if it is for something silly like stealing then i whack them on the hand to let go.

Mined
25-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Ang, yours it quite a sad story if they still pick on you then turn around and smack them in the face.
Don't let bullies get away with things.
I didn't.
So just fight back and laugh at them. :D

AngJum
25-01-2005, 09:21 PM
PS: AngJum2002! theres nuffin wrong with being small... dont u ever think that its sumrthin to be ashamed of. ur a girl, ur allowed to be small :) (guys think its "cute"*giggles*)

Aww lol :) Ok I wont let them get to me..

:o! No Cam! Violence isn't the answer :) As much as I'd love
to punch them, I wouldn't -
1. I'm too scared
2. I'd get in to trouble
3. I can't punch

Certificate
26-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Yes i have been bullied still is when i standed up to em i got suspended as it was Shelf* Defence they won't still allow it cause its Vilonce*

anywho i have been pullied 4 years straight i currently schived off school cause nothing was do and i am still off school so now oyu know i have been out of school for 3 years and im suing the school for them not doing anything about the bulling...

the most they done to me is push me head onto some rocks we have at the back of the school and then they pushed me onto a wall of bricks / rocks and as they done i felt somthing going through my hand i lifted up my hand to check and it was a stick i had to go hospital as it was in a bit deep at it cut out of me the school done nothing about that aswell and now as those 3 years passed and its now 2005 i am still of school but on a microsoft product for them only a few months left till we go to court my lawer says we have a good case;]

By the way the stick in my Hand did not hurt 1 Bit untill i turned my hand around to see it i had a little operation where they numbed the hand up *ouch*

BlackGarden
27-01-2005, 06:43 PM
People used to pick on me all the time. My form tutor told me they just did it because they were jealous of me, but I didn't see it. They picked on me because I got good marks in school, and some girls picked on me because I had this really frizzy hair (I still have it but I know how to tame it a bit now, heh). The girls mostly just called me names, but the boys spat at me, or tapped their cigarette ash into my hair then laughed at my "dandruff". One of the boys even tried to set my friend's skirt on fire.
It really upset me, and the people who bullied me on the bus and at the bus stop drove me to avoid taking the bus at all costs. I'd deliberately leave something at home in the morning so I'd have to go back and get it, and then I'd miss the bus and need a lift into school. On the way home, I'd wait in the sports centre, watching the bus stop from a distance and waiting for the bus to go, before calling my mum for a lift. I can't believe I let them get to me that much.
Now, I'm still in school, and if I keep up my work I'll be at University next year. Even if I don't get into my top choice I should be able to get another good place through clearing. I ran into two of the girls who used to bully me last week. Both were pushing pushchairs. I suppose in some strange way, justice was done...

I have one of those blue anti-bullying bands, and I wear it with pride. You are never alone if you're being bullied. Probably some of your teachers used to get bullied. Always talk to your parents, your friends' parents, or a teacher you can trust, or if you can't do that, try pushing a note under a teacher's office door. You don't even have to put your name on it, but if you give the names of the bullies they will sort it out. You are stronger than them, and it's them that have the problem not you. Never believe that you are inadequate.

Concentric - Moderator
I realise this was not deliberate but please avoid giving out details about what school/university you do, or even will, go to.
BlackGarden: Sorry I was in midflow - thanks for editing this out for me. I've re-edited it so it makes sense.

la-ur-en
27-01-2005, 10:54 PM
I used to get bullied in primary school, i used to be best friends with the bully, until she became a bully, then she turned nasty, and called me all sorts of names, she thumped me on the back when she was angry, she tripped me up, then i remember, it got so bad, one time at lunch, she started shouting abuse at me, so i told her to shup up, but she came running at me, and grabbed my neck, and threw me onto a wall, and pulled me up (by my neck) and tryed to strangle me, i was up for about 10 seconds, until somebody finally decided to jump in and pull her away, i had a huge bruise on my neck, but the bullying never really stopped there... She would push me about, and order me to do stuff, and if i didn't she would threaten me with things like 'i will come to your house and kill you' and things like that, one time i found a note in my locker saying 'i am coming to get you, i know where you live'... I got so depressed i tryed everything to stay of school, or stay away from her, even if i ignored her, she would make comments. Strangely enough, when i went to high school, she was quite nice to me, she would go about with me to places, talk to me, even have a bit of a laugh with me, she didn't threaten me once...
My advice to bullys would be 'stand up to them, don't start the fight though, if they hit you, you hit them back twice as hard, then tell the police, 'cause they assualted you first, which means that they will get fined or jailed for it, but don't try and start the fight with words either'

GommeInc
31-01-2005, 06:24 PM
The types of bully I hate...

People who make fun of how small you are, or how tall.
People who make fun of you because you're fat or skinny.
People who make fun of your ethnic background (this burns me up most)
People who make fun of your sexuality, I am not homophobic, if your best friend is gay, just cos he is gay doesn't change him/her?
People who are sexist/agest, whats the point? lol

Bradd-Aaron
31-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes! I was bullied but oneday i was agaisnt the wall and the bully went to hit me and i dodge out the way (yer like matrix) and he hit the wall and nearly broke his wrist! and i dodged it agin and he flew past me and into the teacher@!

Jacko2kn3
31-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Braddy should we start calling you Neo? lol

I've never been bullied, 'cause I'm "rock 'ard" :lol:

Ok seriously, I have never been bullied. My dad taught me a few things which always get you out of trouble. I'm pretty lucky 'cause I'm fast, I could outrun most people than not ;).

If someone EVER tries to headbutt you, spit at them in the face. It might be a disgusting thing to do, but it's that or get a 'glasgow kiss'. Then, when they have spat in their face, boot them in the 'jacobs' if it's a boy, or hit them with your fist in the face if it's a girl (unless your a boy and the bully is a girl, then run)

I have never been the tallest person, heh. Now (15) I am 'overtaking' many ex-giants :lol: It's quite calling people oompa loompa's, although it's all in good nature. Most people know me as a joker, so if I call people names they just call me right back, and nothing is thought of it :D

infatuation
31-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Yes the types of bullies I dont like the most is racist bullies, because I have a friend who is black, but she is really kind, and the bully calls her a black:rude: I thought of this being really mean, so one day we were walking home together and he followed us, and i brought a recorder, and recorded what he had said to her. Than i brought it into the principal the next day, and she listened to it, and he was suspended [kicked outta school]. I was glad because he had to move + change schools

Sketti
01-02-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm with you Z. We've recently got this olish kid in our school and he's being bullied like nothing else. The thing is he can't understand it! And I get bullied that's why I'm training myself up so I'm able to fight back if it gets physical.

GommeInc
01-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Bullies are dumb, this boy hit this boy in my class in the head and he broke his wrist, that was funny.

They're silly....

:kader
01-02-2005, 06:39 PM
We see bullies in a different way:
For exapmle, some loners kick footballs at us, girls cower, but, we make a joke of it, say what a good girl, get on there nerves.

Once, I was hanging about with 4 or 5 other mates, there started a situation, where one bully started on my mate, and all of us started on him.

Travel in gangs, stand up for each other.

GommeInc
01-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Going in gangs is a good way to handle things.

Attack in numbers!

streetey
01-02-2005, 08:38 PM
i have been and i think i might be by a year 7 (im year 8) he thinks hes tuff just becouse im short :( :( so i showed him all ma friend helped me ;) thnkx m8s ;) he hasent came near me since and if any ones going to get a dead arm in our class its allways me and i dont do nuffing? ?*?HELP?*? :( :( :s :s

BlueTails
01-02-2005, 08:45 PM
i wear the official beat bullying wristband! blue for bluetails :)

bullying is bad! very bad and evil

Dave,
01-02-2005, 09:05 PM
I used to get bullied but not so often now. I wouldn't hit someone unless they hit me a couple of times, I don't believe in violance. Also bullies are just immature.

I als have BB band.

GommeInc
01-02-2005, 09:24 PM
I want a BB Band but I am too lazy to get one.

I will hit someone if they tick me off which isn't rare, bullies are immature and dumb.

8Marcus8
01-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Some people say that being mean to bullies is just as bad as them bullying you.
The phrase is 2 wrongs dont make a right.
But 2 punches in the face make them not bully you again!

Ciaran
08-02-2005, 05:37 PM
W00000000TTTTT MY BAND CAME!!!!!! OMG W000T

Now i can stand up to the bullies and whip them with my band!!! mwhahahaha

ramjet
08-02-2005, 05:50 PM
it annoys when people make fun of me size (im 4 foot 10 i think) and im a lot smaller then mostly everyone and of course i know still not being 5 foot when im 13 is small but im not ashamed. 2 of me mates tho one is like 5 8 and one is about 6 foot so ppl dont tuch me lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!