PDA

View Full Version : *Is Sorry*

Tommo
11-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Dear Admins/Mods.
I am sorry for my actions threw out the day.
I hope i am welcomed & Forgiven.

Tommo aka Stealth.

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Your not sorry,5 minutes ago you were laughing at it and thinking it was cool.

HellyBelly
11-06-2006, 07:04 PM
'lo again.

Tommo
11-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Switch of thoughts.

Also, My ban was a bit harsh.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Continual rule breaking even though previous bans and cautions

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Ok, I've had one caution, Can't remember any bans.

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:07 PM
It was harsh? For all the work you caused through stupid threads no it wasnt "/

clarizza
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
welcome back

Tommo
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
All the work? Who started the threads? Matt.
Sure, I started threads, But they were in the spam section.

HellyBelly
11-06-2006, 07:10 PM
lol@the suck up sig.

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Matt got banned aswell. And you started the thread that first involved the picture of Steven which YOU MADE. And still they were harassing others =/ But you thought you'd be cool and follow the crowd "/ Oh and you posted pictures of yourself.

Steven.
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Like my signature says. it's pointless to do stuff against the rules. then complain for a ban etc.. but you're saying sorry but is that the turth. you used to be really cool and a good friend to me, but now i feel so bad for believe'in this.

Anyhow.. Welcome back.

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Like my signature says. it's pointless to do stuff against the rules. then complain for a ban etc.. but you're saying sorry but is that the turth. you used to be really cool and a good friend to me, but now i feel so bad for believe'in this.

Anyhow.. Welcome back.

Steven you just need to remember you can't trust anyone cos at any chance they get they'll stab you in the back. Also people tend to follow the crowd alot...like he did.

And haha @ tommo's sig. If you do the crime you pay the time.

Tommo
Yeah ok.
I shouldn't have made threads, I shouldn't have been dragged into the whole Steven thing. And for this, I apologise.
I know hardly anyone will forgive me, But what the hey. It's worth a shot.

HellyBelly

Anyhow.. Welcome back.

Ok, some people take this forum way too seriously :/

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Tommo you weren't dragged you went in with arms flying...

Steven.
11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Steven you just need to remember you can't trust anyone cos at any chance they get they'll stab you in the back. Also people tend to follow the crowd alot...like he did.

And haha @ tommo's sig. If you do the crime you pay the time.

True, but overall i like to give people a chance, For example i knew Ree for over two ish years on Habbo, maybe abit less but it was near that, then walah i went on cam with her like normal and she screenid me on cam and spamed it over this forum, later to get a ban, and then on Habbo-positive she was saying she felt bad for doing it. :s

So yeh you do have a good point, overall i think people ned to chill down, As what has happeneded today has hurt me, as i don't like my picture being up on a site as i'm uhh.. not confident about myself. self something.. =X!

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:18 PM
True, but overall i like to give people a chance, For example i knew Ree for over two ish years on Habbo, maybe abit less but it was near that, then walah i went on cam with her like normal and she screenid me on cam and spamed it over this forum, later to get a ban, and then on Habbo-positive she was saying she felt bad for doing it. :s

So yeh you do have a good point, overall i think people ned to chill down, As what has happeneded today has hurt me, as i don't like my picture being up on a site as i'm uhh.. not confident about myself. self something.. =X!

All you gotta do is remember how ugly they look. It's what I do if they take the pee out of me!

Tommo
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Self confidence i think.
And yeah, I didn't put the picture up on the site,It was Matt as he was the only one with FTP access.

lol, Craig, I bet you've done that about me alot recently :)

Craig
11-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Well you haven't taken the pee out of me so I've had no need to. But if I am going to be jipped by anyone[behind my back or to me personally on here] I will get defensive and find a weakness/weak spot where I can say something about until you decide to apologise. [Not aimed at anyone but if it does happen I will do it]

Steven.
11-06-2006, 07:22 PM
All you gotta do is remember how ugly they look. It's what I do if they take the pee out of me!

True, but thats just me picking people who back stabb you. i've had to remove people off my old msn earlyer that i've known for a while through here, but because they were saying rubbish about me via here the last few days.

And Tom. thats the one =P

Anyhow. Welcome back, -departs thread-

Tommo
11-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Craig, I see where your coming from.
Ok, I know we'll never live this down, Can we try and put it behind us and start a fresh?

[Chris]
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Craig, I see where your coming from.
Ok, I know we'll never live this down, Can we try and put it behind us and start a fresh?

hi tom

Mr.Comedian
12-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Tom what theyre saying is not that you put them on the site, but the fact that you actually made the images in the first place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!