PDA

View Full Version : Racism

Mined
26-01-2005, 02:11 PM
As you may or may not know, this week is safety week, however i am combining something else into safety week, and that Is Bullying. I have made many threads about Bullying and heard all of your thoughts but one thing that makes me angry is when people are Racially abused, i don't see the point we are all different shapes, sizes, and colours, so just because someone has a darker coloured skin, doesn't make them wierd, it doesn't mean there DIFFERENT we are all the same.
I have heard alot of racism over my life and i think that it is cruel however i understand that its not just Black people who get racism thrown at them. People of a White race, can also get racial remarks aimed at them too.
People have to understand that hurting someone esles feelings doesn't make you big or strong, it just means your horrible, nasty, and a BULLY.
People who BULLY, shouldn't be alive in my world, i think that people need to teach Racists a lesson.
Like in the EURO 04 Game where everyone was making Gorilla sounds, when any of the black players recieved the ball.
People like this should be ashamed of themselves and not do it again.

My Racism Rap.
Racism, WHY,
People can die,
People get sad,
And can turn bad,
So when racism comes near you,
Tell them that they aint bigger than you,
Just walk away,
And enjoy your day,
Fight bullies back, and make them pay.

Please tell me your thoughts on Racism, and i would be happy to know if any other people will help me get all my messages about, Bullying, Racism and other things out of this world.
Thankyou.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!