PDA

View Full Version : England's second match..!

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 02:09 PM
England's second match against Trinidad and Tobago is today.. :o!

What do you think the score will be?
Personally, 3 - 0. ;) I said that for the last game too though.. :eusa_wall

Do you think Rooney will start / come on from the bench?
I think he'll come off the bench.

Did the England team get enough sleep last night? :rolleyes_
Only said that because all the supporters were around their hotel last night, making lots and lots of noise!

Gary Neville defiantly isn't playing today, who will replace him? Carragher I think

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Carragher has played well for us in qualifying and could soon be competition for Neville i think :).

Wizzdom
15-06-2006, 02:14 PM
*Claps* *Cheers* GO ENGLAND!!!

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:15 PM
*clap* *clap* England! *clap* *clap* England! *clap* *clap* England! *clap* *clap* England!

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Carragher has played well for us in qualifying and could soon be competition for Neville i think :).I agree, unfortuantly.

Neville is quite under-rated; but Carragher does deserve the spot. And with Neville getting older + injured more often, he will get a lot more chances to play.

Come on england! :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Yea :) I forgot he was injured adn carragher was playing lol :). Think they might give walcott a few tonight?

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Yea :) I forgot he was injured adn carragher was playing lol :). Think they might give walcott a few tonight?Haha :p

Walcott won't get played unfortuantly. Which is a waste of bringing a player out to the World cup when Jermaine defoe, even Robbie Fowler deserve it more than him!

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Yea but tbh it is a bit harsh on the poor kid lol. Making him think he is gonna be playing for england in the world cup then not playing him lol. Its kinda like keep emailing someone from habbo saying your gonna be the next hm then it gets too it they are like no Jibbi has come back lol. If ya know what i mean ??

Tom H
15-06-2006, 02:21 PM
C'mon england, I think rooney will play a little, and 2-0 ;)

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Yea but tbh it is a bit harsh on the poor kid lol. Making him think he is gonna be playing for england in the world cup then not playing him lol. Its kinda like keep emailing someone from habbo saying your gonna be the next hm then it gets too it they are like no Jibbi has come back lol. If ya know what i mean ??Building up his hopes. Yeah understand it completely :p

He'll get a chance in the next world cup, probably the Euro 2008 aswell.

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Yea hopefully he will even get to play in the premiership for arsenal lol.

Many
15-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Teams you thought would do well didnt.
Brazil only won 1-0, same with england too, you'd expect better..
I reckon todays looking good so i'll go with 4-0.

FlyingJesus
15-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Hopefully the team will actually be allowed to drink water this time... absolutely ridiculous with the last match.

tbh imo no m8
15-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I know it has been like that for a lot of them :s. It is sooo hot too.

--ss--
15-06-2006, 02:35 PM
come on england !

i predict it to be 2- 0

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Right, well i'm off to enjoy it, hope you lot do aswell! ;)

See ya in about 2 hours :p

Tom H
15-06-2006, 05:37 PM
2-0 final result :D 2 Liverpool players :) And steve gerrard scored a cracker!

kooldude23
15-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Very good game, coming from someoe who doesnt follow football.
The disaloud T&T goal should have been aloud just because it was amazing. T&T are a very good side and i thing England got lucky, and they said Crouch wouldnt score a goal...

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 06:16 PM
come on england !

i predict it to be 2- 0Good prediction Shane! ;)

T&T's goal was well made, yeah. But they were offside... :p

Never the less, we won. All the matters, second round here we come. :)

Soka
15-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Lol the whole match stepped up a tempo when rooney and lennon came on.

Lennon can go past people with pace and deliver, soon enough he'll be in front of beckham when he retires from internationals

& good prediction ss 2 :o

jordybumz!
15-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Sheesh we're gonna get slaughtered if we get any further. Terry and Lennon were the only players who did anything.

Smiddy
15-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Lol the whole match stepped up a tempo when rooney and lennon came on.

Lennon can go past people with pace and deliver, soon enough he'll be in front of beckham when he retires from internationals

& good prediction ss 2 :oObviously he'll be ahead of him when he retires :p he'll be retired! :rolleyes_

I think for the Sween game Sven should do todays tactics. Beckham in right back position, Lennon at Right midfield. That worked a treat.

Maybe give Gerard, Lampard + Crouch a rest for the game though, just incase they get another yellow card. Then they'll miss the second round match :rolleyes_

Bring in Michael Carrick and Wayne Bridge for the midfield; Rooney to replace Crouch up front.

Placeeee
15-06-2006, 06:47 PM
I wish I only watched the last 20-30 mins, the rest of the match was so boring -_-

Soka
15-06-2006, 06:50 PM
I wish I only watched the last 20-30 mins, the rest of the match was so boring -_-

I agree there, it was a contrast to paraguay game lol

opposite way round on halfs.

ya smiddy svens substitutions could not be criticised tonight, he brought the right people on at the right time, and it paid off.

jordybumz!
15-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Walcott should play against Sweden. If Sven wants to give him a chance, the Sweden game is the best oppurtunity.

Soka
15-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Walcott should play against Sweden. If Sven wants to give him a chance, the Sweden game is the best oppurtunity.

Don't need him lol, rooneys fit and then its up to sven to choose owen or crouch, i think he should play crouch and rooney as crouch seems to be scoring more than owen atm, and playing better

FlyingJesus
15-06-2006, 09:59 PM

Walcott shouldn't even be allowed near the pitch, let alone on it.

Danny
16-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Owen and Rooney upfront for the first half atleast, give Owen a chance. I was livid when Sven took Owen off :@. Still, Crouch got a goal in the end, nice goal by Stevie G though :P

Many
16-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I wanted the robot.
Hes doing it if we get to the final though.

bingoking
17-06-2006, 09:22 AM
England didnt play well in the first 2 games of the world cup but i think since we won 1 - 0 against Paragauy, then 2 - 0 against T & T, i think we will win 3 - 0 against sweden!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!