PDA

View Full Version : To all upcomming Freshman (9th graders)

Moose
17-06-2006, 06:39 PM
I thought this was hilarious -- and true.
(didn't write this, but I fixed some grammatical errors)

To all the little FRESHMEAT who swear there "the ownage" heres the deal:

- Do not wear Brazilian pants and an Abercrombie shirts because you want to make "a variety of friends."

- Do not slick your bangs to your face and wear "bracelets" in you're ears because you think that *You're Hood*.

- Sex doesn't make you cool, and it won't make the upperclass boys think any higher of you.

- You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N.. not a "Freshie".. shut up you sound **bleep**.

- Don't think you're smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We've all done it.. so don't be proud.

- Don't post things like "FINALLY FRESH!! LOLZZZ" on myspace. If anything, you suck big time.

- DO NOT think that the upperclass girls are your best friends.. we will just laugh at you.

- Don't think that you have privacy now that you're at U-Skool. Once you're here, your buisness is everyone's buisness.

- Don't try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.

(we don't even have tables)

- You'll never be as hott as the

'07, '08, and '09 girls. So don't try. (true)

- Don't try to say you're older than you really are. The way you walk, dress, and talk just has freshman written all over you.

- You're name is " The Class of '10." haha.. enough said.

Dear 8th Graders who just graduated,

Congrats....now you're the lowest of the low....the freshman. So,

Here are just a few helpful words of advice:

You are NOT cool.

Everyone Does Hate You.

You are annoying.

When you come into high school in the fall, please don't try to
act cool because what's cool to you usually isn't cool with the upper classmen. Stick to your middle school friends unless you know someone.

Please DO NOT stand in the middle of the halls & talk to your friends, because the upper classmen can (& most likely will), push you out of the way & call you a stupid freshman. You will get hurt.

Stay with your freshman.

It's not cool to be loud, think you're cute, etc. You'll probably get shut down.

NEVER talk back to upperclassmen. Just don't try it.

Don't go there screaming that '10 stuff.
'07, '08 and '09 WILL regulate.

Don't try to get with a boy who's older than you...chances are...they have a girlfriend who Will hurt you.

Believe me---You can't win. Have fun being a freshman...for a fun-filled year.

Sincerely,

-The Classes of

'07 , '08, and '09.

JT-Fan
17-06-2006, 09:42 PM
American schools seem so fun:(

JoeyK.
17-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Lmao nice one xD

RedStratocas
18-06-2006, 01:22 AM
Haha. Some are true, but some are of those are just the person who wrote it (probably someone just getting out of being freshman) acting like they own the place. There are freshman more popular than me, it isnt as seperated as you think.

:dallsgreen
21-06-2006, 11:57 PM
I wish they'd say that to the freshman at my school, I gotta say a lot of them were super annoying, but its too late for that now since the year is over.

fgtDOG
22-06-2006, 02:23 AM
i hated all grade 9's and you know why? there bloody voices havnt matured yet and they still sound like kids.

ReInfected
22-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Im going into freshman in the fall. >.>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!