PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE THINKING FORUM MODS ARE THERE BEST M8S

ramjet
27-01-2005, 10:09 PM
IT ANNOYS ME WHEN IM FLIKING FRU THE FORUMS AND I SEE - MIZKI IS SOOOO KOOL OR JRH2002 ROCKS MY SOCKS AND BLESS AL THE MODS.

I AGREE THEY DO A GR8 JOB BUT PUTTING THEM IN UR FRENDS LIST WHEN THEY DONT NO U IS KINDA STUPID.

POST UR VIEWS FOR OR AGAINST HERE

Arcanum
28-01-2005, 03:18 AM
IT ANNOYS ME WHEN IM FLIKING FRU THE FORUMS AND I SEE - MIZKI IS SOOOO KOOL OR JRH2002 ROCKS MY SOCKS AND BLESS AL THE MODS.

I AGREE THEY DO A GR8 JOB BUT PUTTING THEM IN UR FRENDS LIST WHEN THEY DONT NO U IS KINDA STUPID.

Ever considered that they are the people's friends'? That is the case most of the time.

Jase
28-01-2005, 08:06 AM

i think u gotta a bit of jealousy cause other peeps like them as well as u

ramjet
28-01-2005, 10:02 PM
i think u gotta a bit of jealousy cause other peeps like them as well as u
i dont understand im jelous coz other people think the mods do a gd job ? :s

G-flow
28-01-2005, 10:05 PM
yeah sum people only add people because of what they do not of what they are, but some are actually peoples friends :p

ramjet
29-01-2005, 09:25 AM
c dats wat im saying this over-possevieness people have

Michael.
29-01-2005, 11:06 AM
i dont understand im jelous coz other people think the mods do a gd job ? :s
I'd like to say that the forum mods do a really good job. Just being on trial and flicking through the staff forum tells me how much work they do. I understand that people only try to add them because they are forum mods without getting to know them.

Moved to "Questions/Comments about Habbox". Please post in right forum next time ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!