PDA

View Full Version : :) To lighten your day..

Pitch
23-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry, i'm about to go out... ;)
So i just thought id post this quickly before i go.

TYPO
1t 1hc (16 Times)
Quite easy to find, big supply but little demand as few people really want them now. This is probably because the other supers have fallen alot so people just buy them instead :)

G NELLY
6t (13 Times)
Extremely hard to find, and gaining popularity as the bronze and silvers rise people are wanting to have the full set. Probably going to rise further.

RBB
4t 10hc (8 Times)
4t (2 Times)
I never understand why, but they always seem to drop after rising again. I think its people who buy in bulk then sell on singularly.

BBB
5t (3 Times)
4t 17hc (4 Times)
Thankfully still fairly hard to find, as people want full sets more now people are willing to pay higher out of desperation!

DECKS
6t (3 Times)
5t 27hc (7 Times)
Not so sure if people are thinking straight, most will gladly take 6t whereas others have to add. Hard to find, but those that are selling take a while to find the right deal.

DEAL POSTER
6hc (8 Times)
Lots of people selling thanks to the t-shirt competition, few people are interested as they are easily bought now :)

DEAL SOFA
8hc (2 Times)
Hard to find people trading in these, they have gone out of circulation lately, hard to find so people that need are willing to pay more.

DINO
4t 18hc (6 Times)
Dropped slightly, not sure if its a permanent trend, always popular so i doubt it.

Overall most supers have dropped, people are still willing to give profit for what they want, but rarely have to as people seem desperate for the ever rising thrones.

Cigaret
23-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks James x]

-Dispute
29-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Good report, just not sure on the chinese sofa, i do agree with the Nelly (very rare and sell for far more)

superstar911
29-06-2006, 02:42 PM
great report

you mau want to research some of your values a bit better tho

on a whole great report

keep it up

superstar911

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!