name14
23-07-2004, 07:15 AM
i am 13 and i reccon i can do better job then some of them

Pixel
23-07-2004, 07:18 AM
Yer You Prob Can But It Cant Be An Easy Job If You Think About It

Moose
23-07-2004, 07:23 AM
maybe b/c hobbas who r 18+ r more mature, becos they wont move ur furni and bann people with a fake reason as a joke and other stuff...

name14
23-07-2004, 02:47 PM
i wouldn't bann anyone for no reason .. would you?

Butcher11
23-07-2004, 02:57 PM
The way you act on this foprum, maybe that's why it's 18 :rolleyes:
PLus 18 is considered an adult, 13 is a very difficult age, as I remmber

SoraSafe
23-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Parents like to know their kids are being moderated and kept safe by adults. At the beginning of Habbo the age limit was 14, then 16 now it's 18. The older you are the more pressure you can handle, and I don't think you could handle everything a hobba goes through.

wishkah
23-07-2004, 04:32 PM
the prob is im 16 n i feel old, i am sure i could do a better job than some. but again if u read my thread "r hobbas there 4 u" ull see why

Jane
23-07-2004, 05:30 PM
I agree with sora, when you are 18 you are more responsible and to be a hobba you need to be able to cope with a lot of things.

hotslime
24-07-2004, 06:22 PM
maybe b/c hobbas who r 18+ r more mature, becos they wont move ur furni and bann people with a fake reason as a joke and other stuff...

er.. acually kenco banned my clone for no reson :eusa_naug

TopBuz
27-07-2004, 04:41 PM
name14 - really? you think you have wat it takes to be a hobba?
lol
well you never know, maybe they'll drop the age to 13 just for you, because you are so mature and well adjusted, and of course honest!

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 08:22 PM
I agree with SoraSafe. Parents like to know that their children is protected by adults and not by teens. However, there is teenagers that are more mature than others. But I see alot of those in Help centres, helping people and that is really good.

yazziyazzi
28-07-2004, 08:25 PM
trying to become one so i might have to give up my account:O

name14
28-07-2004, 09:30 PM
kool i wish my mum was into habbo she would let me buy creds :)

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 10:57 PM
They kick people for no reason, if you call them to much they kick you immediately, if they did it immediately it means they are not busy.

They dont respond to calls of help even if you say please.

I bet some Hobbas arent even 18 yet, you can lie at registring.

I could make a better one, they dont seem under pressure, and i can take the strain.

Rarenerd
02-08-2004, 11:06 PM
er.. acually kenco banned my clone for no reson :eusa_naug
I'm worse, a hobba once moved all my furni AND deleted all my stickies... just goes to show how they're all mature :@

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 11:14 PM
That pathetic, I bet Jibbis rolling in her grave.

Jane
05-08-2004, 04:57 PM

Did yew or your mum make the account because if you made it and you put your birthday in you wouldnt even be able to apply..

Jseb
05-08-2004, 05:12 PM
I agree with Sora for the age limit! Yes when we are young we want to do be able but guest what wait and just make a nice life with a lots of ppl and be gentle and make giveway some time with ur friend, help the ppl in probleme that could just give u a first step of been a hobba and waiting to get apply! Also i know kenco and he will banned clone for a good reason its making the hotel more of ppl and more ppl = more lag imagine only 5000 going on habbo and now all decide to create 10 clone wow the number go really fast 5000 now 15 000 that a lots of number dont u think ! The public room will be full no one will be able to talk to much lag! Server will come slow and sulake will have to temporary close do maybe to much lag! That why i love this thing of 90 day with no furni and its closing! Making new name! and more place i like this :)

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 12:30 AM
They only have lag as they dont know how to use an internet site properly. If they can upgrade or get a better server that can run faster with 50 000 ppl on it they can go on alright. Google is fast and that has millions of people using it, even though it may not have a game with cheap looking but expensive imaginary furni in it, thats still pretty quick.

Jseb
07-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Well soz to complained against this but google!!! Goolgle his a moderator of web search its only searching all web site but what does habbo? I dont know if u know but habbo have take a lots of place! i dont know if u know but sulake computer and habbo computer have to be so big to stuck all this information its could take about 40g and more place just to have this! so imagine what can of server could go up to 40g i dont know my self but this game take a lots of place just to put it on the web!

PS: still dont take it offensif but habbo have the best server i never saw and i think its could go really hight for the prize of the server that they are using! :)

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 02:55 PM
You may not see this but I am shaking my fist angrily at the computer sreen fowl human.

?mentaldevil?
08-08-2004, 12:32 AM
ALSO OTHER REASONS YOU NEED TO BE OVER 18 IS BECAUSE HABBO BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION AND FAMILY ARE MORE IMPORTANT.

I ASKED THEM ABOUT UNDER 18 HOBBAS AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOTEL LONGER THEN QUIT A FEW OF THE HOBBAS (BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS WITH NO BANS). AND I BELIEVE THAT I COULD DO A GOOD JOB BUT THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME ONE IS IF YOU ARE OVER 18 AND I DONT THINK THEY WILL LET ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 BECOME ONE,

THAT PROBERLY DOES NOT MAKE A LOT OF SENSE. :$

Sketti
08-08-2004, 10:52 AM
i am 13 and i reccon i can do better job then some of them
i agree, im 12 and i think that u shudnt have 2 b a certain age to b a hobba, im a wanna b hobba but i gotta wait 6 more years b4 i can b 1, and i reckon i can do better than sum of them as well

Brother Ryan
08-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Hobba's are pointless, they dont solve anything, when you call them and they come they ramble about stuff that yiou have already done and most likely kick you for wasting their time.

?mentaldevil?
09-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Hobba's are pointless, they dont solve anything, when you call them and they come they ramble about stuff that yiou have already done and most likely kick you for wasting their time.

they seem to help me when i have a problem :s

Moose
09-08-2004, 05:44 AM

actually hobbas do help you, yes sum may give u bad advice and not help u at all, but they do help for example, ur furni is in ur walls hobbas can take it out of the walls, and if sum one with rites is messing up ur room, they can remove the rites, and they can safety bann ur habbo when ur habbo was "taken away from u" *scammed*, and! can ban people who were harassing you in any way, so hobbas DO help.

Rarenerd
15-08-2004, 07:28 PM
i agree, im 12 and i think that u shudnt have 2 b a certain age to b a hobba, im a wanna b hobba but i gotta wait 6 more years b4 i can b 1, and i reckon i can do better than sum of them as well
:iamwithst I agree, I'm 12 also, I've encountered hobbas before, they say just about nothing, I've even been banned for calling, I can probably do about 10x as good as any hobba, I'm betting all the 'wannabe-Hobbas' are possibly better at than the actual Hobbas!!! :iamwithst

Butcher11
15-08-2004, 07:33 PM
You know, the hobbas do more then answer calls for helps too :rolleyes: Listen, rules are rules, I'm sure parents don't like to know some child who's 12 making sure their kid stays safe. Reemember being under 18 is your most vulnerable age, and just understand, rules are rules, they don't need a reason.

SoraSafe
15-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Most of you think you'd be better then a hobba but you don't see it from their point of view, for example recent protests against them calling them rude names, now if you are under 16 and someone is calling you names you would do keep telling them to shutup and couldn't handle the pressure and probably just mass ban everyone, also it involves a lot of hard work that I doubt you could handle.

Jacko2kn3
15-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Rofl, a server with 50,000 - laughed so much, thankyou, just made my day ;)

And you all saying you would do better than hobbas. As SoraSafe pointed out, the protests with people calling you names, chances are 99% of you would call them back. And you may say "i wouldnt i wouldnt" but if you got that much of harrassment they get, along with the thousands of FR's, and getting crowded in every room they go to, it'd be too much.

Habbo cares more about families and education...
Of course they do, they'd be getting loads of angry parents emailing in if their child was doing worse in school because they spent too much time on Habbo Hotel WORKING there (cause thats what being a hobba is, work).

I am disappointed that i have to wait another 3 years to become a hobba, but thats life. Get on with it. Moaning isnt going to make them reduce the age, or get Jibbi to quit, or bring more rares out, or lower credits. Protesting and whining is pointless!

Simonac55
16-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Well I think that they got to be 18 because parents wants to be sure that it is adults that are doing the job and not teens.

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Well I wrote about this in another thread some time ago, but I agree!!! Before the age limit was 16+ but why did they move it to 18?! Habbo hotel says that this hotel is designed for teenagers, so why are adults telling us what to do like everyday life? I'm 13 too and I think we should have something like a 15+ age limit or something. Atleaset something more reasonable!!!

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Hobbas have to be 18 because its the law and because its a hard job sometimes!

xJoeYx
20-08-2004, 03:43 PM
I want the age limit to be 16 again as it seemed reasonable.

Some hobbas are 16.. they joined the hobba team before the put the age limit up.

evect
20-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Hobbas don't have to be 18, the legal age for a moderator of a teen chat site is 16. People at the age of 18 are generally more mature and responsible and have their mind set on a certain job they want. At 16, generally, people dont know exactly what job they want when they get older.

Hope I helped.

dj-ally
20-08-2004, 04:16 PM
13 year olds are way more muture then most 18 year olds i so agree and alot could :8

dj-ally
20-08-2004, 04:17 PM
nothinings harder then being people who r pals at schoo lthey break up fights and talk to the kids man i do that 1 kid got mad and punched me in the nose it fractured the bone in the top of my nose he was so luckie he didnt get it back! :eusa_naug

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
EDITED BY Happypunk101 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES. Plz do not double post simply edit your last one
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE RULES, ALSO READ THE RULES FOR EACH TOPIC IF THE TOPIC HAS ANY
http://www.habbox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4260

Frozzy212
20-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Responsibilty is the key. If you are under 18 (not saying that you would) they may get too overwhelmed with the powers they have. Yes... Hobba's abuse their powers sometimes...But with great power comes great responsibilty

TheOrangeEvil
22-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Do you think 13-year olds should vote, run for office, administrate government, own homes, etc.? There's clearly something to this idea that with age comes maturity and responsibility. I was mostly mature at 13 years old and I want to believe most of you under-eighteeners are, too, but the fact is that the younger you are, the greater the probability that you won't be able to handle the tasks or the power.

Also, an 18-year-old is probably more intelligent and more knowledgeable than your average 13-year-old, which better enables him or her to help others.

Not to mention the point many others made: parents do not want fellow children protecting their children. That's like hiring a 15-year-old babysitter to watch after your 13-year-old kid.

Fireswords
22-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Please do not double post dj-ally ;)
But I think they have to be 18 cause they want mature people instead of imature 13-17 year old people and I think everyone knows that.

Moose
22-08-2004, 04:50 AM
13 year olds are way more muture then most 18 year olds i so agree and alot could :8

what the heck are yo saying? oh Umm...
A 6th year old will be a much better commander officer for our Milatry protection force...:doubt:
Basicly ur saying a teenager is much better than an adult?
Like orange said, DO parents want there 8-12 year old children to be protected by the evilness of the internet by 13 year olds?!
I SAY NOT LIKE TO HAPPEN SO WAIT 5 years *if ur 13 :doubt:* i guess younger from what your saying...

Fireswords
22-08-2004, 08:55 PM
You are SO right, I know my parents wouldn't want me be protected by a 13 year old lol!

Arcanum
24-08-2004, 03:05 AM
Heh, I wouldn't want my child (if I had one) to be protected by anyone but me! :p I'd apply to be a Hobba... then I can see what he/she is up to :p

Besides that, Hobbas need to be 18, you don't see teachers that are 13 year old running around the school do you?? No, you don't, just like Habbo ;)

Butcher11
24-08-2004, 04:33 PM
what the heck are yo saying? oh Umm...
A 6th year old will be a much better commander officer for our Milatry protection force...:doubt:
Basicly ur saying a teenager is much better than an adult?
Like orange said, DO parents want there 8-12 year old children to be protected by the evilness of the internet by 13 year olds?!
I SAY NOT LIKE TO HAPPEN SO WAIT 5 years *if ur 13 :doubt:* i guess younger from what your saying...

You know 13-15 year olds are supposed to be the most vulnerable ages, and to Name14's quote, now he's banned he can't complain, "I'm 13 and I rewccon I could do a better job then some of them" Well NO YOU CAN'T and I've waited a long time to say it :D :D

Verisimilitude
24-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Imagine a world with 13 year old Habbos again...lol Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they used to allow 13 year olds, even before the 16 year old age limit? Anyways, i think it's good they changed the age limit for the reason that people do need to be protected by adults, not children. I don't like the age limit now because I was looking forward to being a Hobba upon turning 16, and now that I'm almost 16, there's a bit of a sinking feeling when I think I was so close, and things may change again. The hotel's decision was well-founded, though, on the fact that youth are wreckless (we all should know. ;))

Teen10
11-09-2004, 10:37 AM
You don't really really no much about servers do you? Anyway most of you think you'd be better then a hobba but you don't see it from their point of view, for example recent protests against them calling them rude names, now if you are under 16 and someone is calling you names you would do keep telling them to shutup and couldn't handle the pressure and probably just mass ban everyone, also it involves a lot of hard work that I doubt you could handle.

Yes, I would take the presure thank you :P Did it many times before by doing other things and yes, I can take the presure!

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 09:03 PM
im 16,i cud do it cudnt i?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!