PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts

louder
25-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Well, i've been doing martial arts for just off three years now, i'm on my brown belt which is one away from black.
Anyone else do martial arts?
if so, how far are you from black belt and how long have you been doing it?

Climax
25-06-2006, 11:50 AM
As I've told you before, you can't beat the traditional British way of fighting.

louder
25-06-2006, 11:59 AM
As I've told you before, you can't beat the traditional British way of fighting.

lmao. i'm afraid you used different wording when you said that before. ;)

HellyBelly
25-06-2006, 12:01 PM

lmao.

i always wanted to do karate, but my mum woudn't let me :[

Eric30
09-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I do GKR Karate,

Im currently Red Belt, and should be getting my Brown Belt next week (If i grade). But with GKR there are 3 stages of brown. so 2 more brown belts before black

issaa.
09-07-2006, 10:31 PM
i don't do it, i did one or two lessons one off lessons, but never really got into it.

-Soph-
28-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I got to my green belt.

Demynx
28-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Tai-Quan-Do
No Belt
Green-Aqua Belt
White Belt <Me
Yellow Belt
Orange Belt
Green Belt
Purple Belt
Blue Belt
Red Belt
Brown Belt
Black Belt
7 more to go. :eusa_wall

jojoandme
29-07-2006, 06:46 AM
Marial arts is a wide range of fighting sports so this should have been posted in sports anyways. My dad tranners are in K1 David soemthing and gaspey
gaspey is the world champion. My dad is going into the ufc for his final fight.
He is used to kick boxing but he wants to take it to the limits for his last fight he's going to the cages. It's gonna be crazy He showed me some moves they hurt alot! alot of choking moves just paralizes you.
Look for mike the machine.
He is doing alot of mma.
I've been doing very little mma but that is because it's football season.

Many
09-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I went and its so boring.
You do katas, which are learning a sequences of movements, you didnt learn any acutal fighting until you reached the second classes, which is purple belt thats like
6th belt.
I cba with it so i left, i had football the day after and cba'd with both so yeah..
im ard enough.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!