PDA

View Full Version : Elite not so Elite. [Petition]

:kader
30-01-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm making a petition, to either ban the elite section, or be careful with it.

I want all major artists to sign it.

I mean, some of the stuff in there I could do [not mentioning any names]

It's turning into another forum, it's not so special.

Jacko2kn3
30-01-2005, 03:54 PM
What is with all the petitions all of a sudden. I don't think the Elite section is going anywhere. In my opinion this so called petition is stupid.

Ziabotsu
30-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Dont you mean VIP?

Concentric
30-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Dont you mean VIP?
No, its about the Elite Alts section i think :rolleyes:

-JT-
30-01-2005, 04:41 PM
stupid idea dude, sorry

30-01-2005, 04:48 PM
stupid idea dude, sorry
Well. The alts in it aren't significantly falling in quality.

Ziabotsu
30-01-2005, 05:39 PM
No offense But most good alts are only done by panda, hyper, nets, and corbyn. The rest are just *Beeeeeep*

properclone
30-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Well - Since we hired a new batch of mods they have been moving anything without an error or anything that they havent seen before or anything they have been bribed to move... (^o))

There's not a lot we can do but when I have spare time ill flick through some of them and move some of the not elite ones back.

30-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Well - Since we hired a new batch of mods they have been moving anything without an error or anything that they havent seen before or anything they have been bribed to move... (^o))

There's not a lot we can do but when I have spare time ill flick through some of them and move some of the not elite ones back.
Excactly! All the graphics mods move anything THEY like, Ie, NAME REMOVED

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Do not make a thread focusing on one staff member. If you have a problem with their decisions, either PM them POLITELY or PM an admin

8Freak8
30-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I had noticed a few strange things being moved actually...

stanfordstud2
09-02-2005, 03:57 AM
No offense But most good alts are only done by panda, hyper, nets, and corbyn. The rest are just *Beeeeeep*

*beeep*? what are you four?

and besides, thats your opinion, i enjoy alts done by plenty of other members and to be honest, hyper just isnt that good

Im signing. i think a vote needs to be passes before something goes to the elite.

Masterman12
09-02-2005, 05:33 PM
I think the petition is dumb but I agree. Some of the alts in the "Elite" section arent so elite

ramjet
13-02-2005, 04:28 PM
you only have to read ciarans signature to find the culprit it is stupid having a so called 'elite' section about 4 people CAN make elite alts,im talking bout people like nets corbyn panda etc but everyone elses is basically a joke to put them in elite

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!